HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products to the managers and owners of multifamily, hospitality and commercial properties as well as healthcare, and government facilities. HD Supply combines a vast network of products and the deepest industry expertise to solve its customers’ toughest problems by offering competitively priced, name-brand and proprietary products and more than 500 locations across 48 states and six Canadian provinces, our team provides localized, customer-centric services, including jobsite delivery, Will Call or direct-ship options and diversified logistics. Everything HD Supply does is focused on helping our customers. Through initiatives like product technical support, training, and our Voice of the Customer feedback program, we seek to add value to all of our partnerships. More than 700 field account representatives nationwide
HD Supply has products in core merchandise across categories including:
| || |
We also offer a number of valuable services to our customers, including:
- Installation Services: We provide contracting and labor services for all your interior renovations, as well as installation of HVAC, flooring, lighting, and much more.
- Renovations projects, including cabinets and countertops; electrical, HVAC, appliances, and plumbing; Doors, blinds, and window coverings; paint and flooring. HD Supply helps with product specifications and deadlines, project organization, inventory management, and budget control free of charge. Installation and labor services are available in select markets
- Appliance Delivery & Haul Away
- Ideallygreen environmentally preferable products
- Made in the USA and ADA-compliant
- Custom fabrication of cabinets & countertops, window coverings & screens
- Detailed purchase reports promoting compliance, transparency and oversight
Put the strength of HD Supply behind your next property improvement project, like student housing or multifamily housing renovations. Whether you are simply updating or fully renovating your facility, we deliver everything you need to make the job easier and stress-free. Team up with us and you’ll get much more than just a reliable, single-source supplier. From planning to completion, you’ll receive individual support and services to help you manage product purchases, deliveries, pricing, and more.
- Receive personalized on-site service from your renovation sales coordinator*
- Get off-site support from your assigned property improvement specialist
- Receive help with selection, forecasting, and scheduling deliveries of product
- Access our deep inventory of core renovation products
HD Supply’s kitting service is designed to make housing renovations easier and minimize downtime. Based on your specifications and budget, we create customized packages with all the products you need for each unit, then deliver the kits right to your door. Each kit is labeled with your specific unit number for easy delivery and setup.
- Receive estimated job costs with per-unit and project-based pricing
- Obtain a credit program tailored to your project
- Save money with our volume discounts
Labor & Installation Services
- Take advantage of contracting/labor services for cabinets, countertops, lighting, and more*
- Have the ability to comply with the requirements of the Davis-Bacon Act prevailing wage provisions
- Use RSMeans costing data to estimate and price renovation projects*
- Fixed pricing for basic installations
- Custom installation pricing established through RSMeans construction cost data
*Available in select markets. Please call for availability.
HD Supply through the OMNIA Partners program can help you maximize your time when it comes to property turns while minimizing revenue loss. The below checklist, guide, and flyer can help you organize and plan your budget for property turns!
It takes just seconds for potential residents and guests to make a judgment about your property. Always make a good first impression with beautifully landscaped areas and well-maintained grounds that create and inviting curb appeal. Learn about:
- Fertilizers and Spreaders
- Weed Control
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Indoor/Outdoor Planters
Prevent pet waste from piling up and littering your grounds. Keep pets and their owners happy with well-placed pet amenities for any size property.
Signs and Posts
Whether you want to identify interior areas, posts, property rules, or control traffic there’s a sign with your words on it – or you can create your own design.
Maintain a great looking property by keeping parking lots, pools/spa areas, and playground equipment freshly painted and looking like new. Use these tips to easily refresh your property.
Unauthorized vehicles on your property are not only a nuisance, they are a liability too. Use a parking permit system to help protect your facility and get control over your parking lots.