We are proud to share that we have attained our JUST label. The JUST program is a voluntary disclosure tool and transparent third-party platform for us to demonstrate our commitment to social justice and equity issues. It is an assessment of where we are as an organization in six different categories, namely, Diversity and Inclusion, Equity, Employee Health, Employee Benefits, Stewardship and Purchasing and Supply Chain. Within these categories there are 22 specific indicators against which we are scored on a 4-point scale. JUST allows for continuous improvement with a bi-annual review through the International Living Future Institute (IFLI).
- We are co-creators with our clients.
- Every project is a collaboration that leads to a solution aligned with your brand
- We make what we sell
CULTURE OF DESIGN
Design permeates everything we do. It informs the way we think, the way we communicate and everything we produce: furniture and textiles, graphics and literature, how we serve the design community and even our individual passions.
PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
Following design principles refined by our seasoned in-house design team, Teknion crafts purposeful business tools to enable organizations to grow and transform— “future proof” solutions that bring immediate and long-term value.
True vertical integration gives Teknion:
- the ability to control every element of production
- reduce costs and ensure prompt delivery
- free rein to creativity
- allows for extraordinary custom designs
- offers exceptional flexibility on how orders are organized around your needs and expectations
GLOBAL + LOCAL
Teknion combines true global presence with locally nuanced expertise. Well-equipped to serve multi-national and regional companies alike, our worldwide manufacturing and dealer network is represented by local service teams.
Sustainability is a cultural imperative embraced at both the corporate and individual levels. Instead of focusing on doing the least harm, we focus on doing the most good. For more information, you will find our Impact Report located on the Resources tab.
We pride ourselves on being accessible, authentic human beings—members of a big company that act like a small company. We are family owned and operated. We designed our company to be agile, responsive and a little bit different, for you.
- Mid to High end Office Furniture - Private Office & Systems
- Higher Education - Classroom and Administration Furniture
- Seating, Filing, Storage and Ancillary
- Nationwide Network of Authorized Servicing Dealers
- Quick Ship Programs
- Architectural Interiors