Elevate your procurement strategy with the most experienced and largest group purchasing organization (GPO). OMNIA Partners unites unmatched buying power and industry-leading suppliers to offer an extensive and diverse portfolio of solutions and partnerships.
Through economies of scale, OMNIA Partners is able to deliver more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing. The collection of solutions we offer includes direct and indirect category offerings and value-added services covering all strategic spend categories that organizations face both inside and outside of procurement.
The secret to our success is power. access. trust.
The below acquisitions have contributed to the status of OMNIA Partners as the largest and most trusted GPO in purchasing today – with the expertise to redefine what purchasing looks like tomorrow.
Through the economies of scale created by OMNIA Partners, our members have access to an extensive portfolio of procurement solutions from industry-leading suppliers, making OMNIA Partners the most valued resource for private sector organizations.
- 2017, the founders of National IPA formed OMNIA Partners to provide the same level of expertise and value to the private and public sector marketplaces.
- June 2017, OMNIA Partners acquired Prime Advantage, the leading buying group in mid-market manufacturing and experts in direct materials, raw materials, components, services and supplies procurement.
- September 2017, OMNIA Partners acquired Corporate United, the nation’s largest indirect group purchasing organization, with over 400 leading member companies taking advantage of the value.
- 2018, OMNIA Partners finalized the purchase of Communities Program Management, LLC, the organization that staffs and manages the operations of the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance (U.S. Communities). The U.S. Communities program provides world-class procurement resources to government, education and non-profit entities.
- 2019, OMNIA Partners announces that it finalized the purchase of InsightGPO, LLC, the group purchasing program offered through Insight Sourcing Group. Prior to the transaction, InsightGPO was one of five divisions of Insight Sourcing Group and provides its clients with highly targeted offerings for office supplies, auto rental, MRO and office equipment.
- 2021, OMNIA Partners entered the multifamily industry with the acquisition of both PAS Purchasing Solutions and Buyers Access. The purchase of these two market leading GPOs positions OMNIA Partners as the largest procurement group purchasing organization in the multifamily housing industry.