The Power of One. Billion Dollar Leverage. Personalized Service.
With sales of $4 billion in 2021, ALTOUR is one of the largest travel /meeting management companies in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally. Serving the corporate, mid-markets and entertainment community, ALTOUR has 57 offices and more than 1,400 travel professionals in the U.S. and through the ALTOUR Global Network, a presence in over 85 countries world-wide.
ALTOUR offers a wide variety of services to OMNIA Partners members including:
Corporate Travel Management
- Program ROI Analysis
- Analytic Reporting Tools
- Corporate Travel Portal / Mobile App
- Dedicated Account Management Support
- Elite Partner with SAP/Concur and Deem
- 24/7 Service with all ALTOUR Employees
- Low Fare Guarantee
- Japanese Language Services
Meeting and Incentives
- Event and Convention Services
- Single Point of Contact
- Dedicated Technology Services, Registration, Mobile Apps, On Site Badge Printing
- Sourcing-budget management-full-service operations-on-site staff
- In Person, Virtual and Hybrid Meetings Management Options
- We handle the logistics. You concentrate on the message.
Private Jet Brokerage
- Your Charter Experience. Our Exacting Standards.
- Leveraging Buying Power in the Marketplace.
- Providing the Right Aircraft for the Mission.
- Safety First!
Hotel Rate Sourcing and Consulting Services
- City Bid
- Customized RFPs
- RFP Launch
- Hotelier Reminders
- Second Round Negotiations
- Contract Negotiations
- Hotel Audits
Duty of Care / Risk Management Consulting Services
- Review All Insurance Products that Relate to Travelers and Expats.
- Review the Duty of Care Program.
- Review Global Assistance Provider Agreements.
- Preferred Supplier Discounts for all OMNIA Partners Members.
As a special offer to OMNIA Partners Members, ALTOUR is offering complementary, personalized consultations. Don’t miss your opportunity for valuable advice, intelligence, and guidance. Please take a few minutes to complete one or more of the following surveys: