Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, key fob and tablet/cell phone repair retailer, with a nationwide network of more than 700 stores. Our selection of more than 60,000 types of batteries, light bulbs and accessories makes us the provider of choice for an enormous range of industries.
Our stores offer 7-day per week service, including convenient morning and evening hours, as well as 24-hour online store availability. Best of all, each of our stores maintains a large inventory of on hand products, allowing for immediate fulfillment that meets or often exceeds customer lead times. We offer multiple ways of getting products to our customers, including flexible delivery options, store pickup and curbside service. Plus, our local sales experts are available to answer questions and provide power and lighting solutions specific to your industry needs, including end to end solutions regarding best practices for product disposal.
Quality products from brands you know, fast, local delivery, competitive volume pricing, free on-site needs assessments, tailored services to fit your needs, recycling services for batteries, bulbs and ballasts, expert repairs on your fleet of phones & tablets
- Save up to 75% off Regular Retail Pricing on approximately 185 core items
- Shop from an assortment of over 60,000 quality batteries, light bulbs, accessories & more at discounts up to 40% off retail pricing
- Device Repair services to keep your critical devices up and running
- Recycling services for your spent batteries & bulbs
- Facility Lighting Site-Walks help identify energy company rebate programs available to you
* Environmental or delivery fees may apply to certain orders.
As we continue to do our best to stay safe at home, business owners everywhere are thinking about the days ahead and getting back to work. What will that look like? How will things change? What will it take to ramp up and be ready to have my team back on-site, and to welcome customers again? While you make sure everyone stays safe & healthy, let us help make sure your facility is ready to go.
Let’s start with the basics: Your workplace kitchen and restrooms. With increased attention to appropriate handwashing, you’ll want to ensure your automatic soap and paper towel dispensers are up and running, and that you have an ample supply of backup batteries available to operate them without interruption. Your team and customers alike will feel more confident and stay healthier when they know that you take these things seriously.
Some workplaces will check employees’ temperatures before having them back. If your business is one that does, make sure your thermometer is powered up with a supply of replacement alkaline or coin cell batteries.
You’ll also want to be positive that your facility itself starts out clean and stays clean in the days to come, which means your scrubber/sweeper machinery is powered up and ready to go. Batteries charged and in place, clean and rinsed solution and recovery tanks, new scrubbing brush or pad, squeegee, and scrubbing head skirt.
Speaking of facilities, let’s switch from looking down at the floor to looking upward. Exit signs and emergency lights are an essential part of any emergency safety plan, but they’re so easily overlooked. Make sure yours light up when they’re supposed to by checking that they’re properly powered. If your battery is charged and functional, but you’re still having trouble, you may need a new fixture.
While things are relatively quiet, you might take this time to check on your APC UPS systems. Have you checked the maintenance logs lately to make sure that upkeep is happening and that your batteries are fully powered? Your data, equipment and devices are only as good as the backup system protecting them. Check that yours is operating at its best.
Finally, take a walk outside. During the daylight hours, check your generator or other backup power system. Double check that those batteries are charged and ready at full power in the event of a summer storm or power outage. That way, you’ll stay up and running and not lose any more time or business. Then, after dark, take some time to do a perimeter walk. Check your business’s outdoor safety, parking lot and landscape lighting. Present your business in its best light, and also maintain a safe environment for your customers or employees and that may be working late shifts.
If you’d like an easy checklist to walk you through what we’ve discussed, it’s right here. If you need any assistance - battery testing or even an in-person or virtual site walk - to ensure you have all of your power and lighting needs accounted for, we’re here for you. Just give us a call.
In a warehouse, there’s no time for downtime. Everyone has a job to do and each job must be done safely and efficiently. That’s where lighting & battery power come in. Overhead, directional, interior, exterior, forklifts, exit signage, inventory control devices… it’s a lot to account for. Let our lighting experts assess your needs and supply your batteries and bulbs. A safe workplace is a productive workplace. Together, we’ll keep it running. Let’s talk.
- High Bay - Indoor lighting solutions casting bright, even light in warehouses with high ceilings.
- Area Lighting - Illuminate parking lots and building grounds with bright, uniform lighting.
- Strip Lights - Low maintenance, super efficient and a perfect solution for general overhead lighting.
- Floodlights - Floodlights offer increased security and visibility outside of your facility.
- Delivery Truck - Reliable power gets products on the road and out to customers.
- Forklift - Keep things rolling along seamlessly with equipment that works every time.
- Golf Cart - Efficient power to reliably get from here to there.
- Scanner - Power the tools you need to get the job done.
Office, commercial and retail spaces require thoughtful lighting, taking into account things like computer screens, specific tasks and overall ambiance. Thousands of workers trust us to light their spaces and to make sure any batteries or battery back-ups powering office supplies, electronics and safety lights are charged up and ready to go. We’ll even help maintain your fleet of phones and tablets. Each space has unique needs, and cost savings are always top-of-mind. Let’s address your goals together.
- LED Panels - Quick, easy installation in drop ceilings in office, commercial and retail settings.
- Wall Packs - Light pathways, entryways and building perimeter for safety, security and aesthetics.
- Downlights - A versatile, low-profile lighting solution for indoor spaces.
- Floodlights - While floodlights offer better visibility, our bullet lights are perfect to highlight landscape features.
- Exit / Emergency - Call attention to all entrances and exits to stay safe in an emergency
- Alarm Panel - Security systems are typically powered by SLA batteries. Make sure yours is reliable and long-lasting.
- Delivery Truck - Reliable power gets your products on the road and out to customers.
- UPS Backup - Protect important data and equipment in the event of a power surge or outage.