Our mission at Direct Travel is to deliver customized travel services to our clients and drive savings to their bottom line. We are a partner who is challenging the status quo around conventional corporate travel management to be the right fit for you. As one of industry’s leading travel management companies listed in the top 10 of Travel Weekly’s Power List, Direct Travel provides a unique blend of high-quality services and technologies calibrated to each client.
As a preferred travel management supplier of OMNIA Partners, Direct Travel helps members to:
• Optimize travel program performance year over year
• Leverage our buying power and strong supplier relationships
• Assess travel needs and optimize travel vendor strategies
• Negotiate competitive rates, flexible discounts and amenities
• Modify traveler behavior for cost savings and better visibility
Direct Travel also offers meetings, events and vacation services. In Canada, Direct Travel operates as Vision Travel / Vision Voyages. Globally, we operate as Direct ATPI Global Travel across 190+ locations. Meetings and events solutions, and group incentive travel are managed through the wholly-owned subsidiary - Creative Group, Inc.
We are committed to building long-term success. Through our truly customized services, consultative approach to account management, and guaranteed ROI, Direct Travel takes the performance of your travel program to the next level.
Your dedicated account manager uses a consultative approach by asking the right questions to identify gaps quickly, finding out what's driving them, and clearly defining how to fix them.
Your experienced team of travel counselors has a traveler-centric approach to travel planning and booking, providing the highest level of personalized and proactive service 24/7.
To maximize your travel program ROI, we uncover insights and proactively identify opportunities to target the right KPIs, set a clear strategic direction and implement cost savings initiatives
Leverage our buying power to optimize your travel supplier strategy through in-depth vendor evaluations, strategic negotiations, contract management and continual performance tracking.
DUTY OF CARE
Safety is our number one responsibility to your travelers. Direct Travel empowers you with the right information and technology to build a strong travel assistance and risk management plan.
With access to critical travel intelligence, you can effectively adjust traveler behavior to be in line with your travel policy without sacrificing quality of service and the best experience for your employees.
Direct Intelligence, part of Direct Travel’s reporting suite, puts you in control of your business analytics and helps you find meaningful relationships within the data so you can tell the story of your travel program’s performance through metrics that matter. This tool allows Direct Travel’s clients to:
- Go beyond simple drill-down
- Explore data in any direction
- Reveal insights through smart visualizations
- Bring data together across multiple systems
The greatest savings often stem from changing traveler behavior, and it starts with smart policy messaging. Direct Messaging helps you connect and communicate with your travelers on matters of compliance, preferred supplier management, safety and security, and even traveler satisfaction.
- Real time automated and customized messages
- Company policy promotion
- Traveler alerts on relevant itinerary issues
- Duty of care and contact information for support
Direct Duty of Care
Direct Duty of Care is a risk management solution offered by Direct Travel that automatically monitors, identifies and proactively alerts travelers 24/7 about breaking situations or changing travel conditions around the world. Direct Travel’s proprietary Duty of Care tool includes the following components:
- Comprehensive travel manager dashboard
- Corporate traveler risk assessment
- Access to active trip disruption statistics
- Technology to keep you connected to the travelers
Direct2U is an integrated itinerary management platform, which enables Direct Travel’s clients to access vital travel data via email, online or mobile app. It also provides support to travelers while they are on the road. Travelers receive timely and personalized information about their trip such as:
- Automatic itinerary and flight status updates
- Destination and airport guides
- Weather forecasts
- Mobile check-in
- Currency converter
Global Travel platform, TravelHub puts the relevant travel tools, technology and data right at the fingertips of users, depending on their personal user profile.
- Global dashboard with single sign-on (SSO) capabilities
- Integration with the company’s internal systems
- Fully customizable in content and structure
- Actionable intelligence through progressive data reporting and analytics
TRAVEL PROGRAM HEALTH CHECKLIST
MANUFACTURING CASE STUDY