For one-stop services with immediate response, count on DKI, the largest property restoration contracting organization in North America. Using advanced industry equipment and technology, comprehensive training and 45+ years of experience, our network of 200+ of the industry’s elite service providers can handle any size loss, anywhere, at any time.
Don’t just wait for disaster to strike. Contact DKI for a specialized CODE RED Emergency Response program, developed to suit your specific needs.
For 24-Hour Emergency Services, call us at 866-277-2977.
DKI’s national licensed and credentialed network provides quality emergency response and full-service property restoration services, including containment and infection control services to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other viral threats.
Our ICRA trained and certified staff is uniquely qualified and equipped to perform ICRA Class III & IV containment and risk management, high-level disinfection (C.diff, Ebola, MRSA, VRE, COVID-19, etc.), terminal clean, and outbreak response. DKI works directly with the hospital's General Contractors removing the burden, liability and expense of ICRA barrier construction and negative air management.
- Water & Flood Damage Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Storm Damage Repair
- Mold Damage Remediation
- Infectious Disease Control (including COVID-19 Mitigation)
- Catastrophe Response
- Environmental & Hazmat Cleanup
- Contents Pack-Out & Cleaning
- Board-ups & Roof Tarps
- Educational Programs/Training
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Quick response time for emergency services
- State-of-the-art job management platform
- Largest inventory of equipment in North America
- Unparalleled coverage with 200+ service locations nationwide
- One in six Certified Restorers (the highest level of certification) is a DKI Franchisee
- Dedicated DKI Project Consultant as your single point of contact