Innovative Roofing & Waterproofing Products for Your Building's Exterior
As an industry leader, Garland/DBS continually develops and introduces high-performance roofing and waterproofing products into the market. The company manufactures 95% of what is sold on an annual basis, ensuring extreme quality control and superior product performance. Its material solutions encompass the entire building envelope, providing participating private members compelling reasons to purchase through OMNIA Partners.
- High-tensile modified and built-up waterproofing systems
- Architectural and structural standing seam metal roof and wall systems
- Fluid-applied urethane and acrylic systems
- Sustainable systems, such as vegetative roofs, rooftop photovoltaic systems, and energy-reducing reflective coatings
- Environmentally responsible, low-odor/low-VOC adhesive, restoration, maintenance, and repair materials
Garland’s new Defense Force™ line of innovative products is designed to either clean, disinfect and/or protect commercial facilities while also helping combat sick building syndrome.
LiquiTec is an extremely low odor, fluid-applied waterproofing system designed to maintain, restore and upgrade the performance of aged modified bitumen, metal and single-ply roof systems. This two-component, 100% solids, aliphatic polyurea cures quickly to form a highly durable, impact and UV resistant finished roof membrane that increases the life span of the existing roof.