About Granite Telecommunications
Granite provides voice, data and other related communications products and services to multi-location businesses and governmental agencies throughout the United States and Canada. Granite furnishes services to more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100 companies in the United States, and 1.75 million voice and data lines under management.
Granite understands the needs of our partners who support and manage the Business systems responsible for the safety and well-being of our communities. It’s one of the many reasons why Granite strives to deliver unmatched customer service and quality customized solutions- to ensure that the people who safeguard and elevate our society-stay connected when and where they need it most.
Granite EPIK offers a POTS alternative that is fully compatible with alarm, POS and voice lines, provides savings alone with the best service in the industry. The Granite EPIK Edge device fully emulates a central office, delivering service quality and reliability – and allowing alarm providers a code-compliant network handoff for existing fire or intrusion panels and enabling compliance with both HIPAA and PCI standards.
News and Events
- NEW! Switching to Voice Solutions Saved Equipment Manufacturer Money
- NEW! EPIK Receives Stamp of Approval from FDNY
- Granite Wins 2 Visionary Spotlight Awards recognizing Digital Transformation and Managed Services
- Granite Named a Top Charitable Company in Massachusetts
- Granite Telecommunications Awarded 5 More Task Orders on $50 Billion EIS Government Contract
- DoD Picks Granite for Key Infrastructure
- Granite Forms CANDID to Fight Racism and Promote Diversity