Herc Rentals™ is a premier, industry-leading full-service equipment rental firm featuring a product line that includes everything from small hand-held tools to large earth-moving equipment. Additionally, the publicly traded NYSE company offers its customers services and solutions such as on-line account access, safety training, specialty services, including power generation, pumps and climate control, and other unique programs to meet your equipment rental needs.
Why Choose Herc Rentals:
- Equipment Safety Training ― Training available to individuals and groups within your organization
- New and Used Equipment Sales ― Herc Rentals can assist you with multiple purchase options
- Climate Control Equipment with Portable Air Conditioning, Chillers, Spot Coolers and Heaters
- Renting reduces capital expenses and enables you to allocate dollars to areas of immediate or greater need
- Renting equipment reduces many overhead costs such as maintenance and staffing, parts and supply inventories as well as transportation and storage expense
- Renting provides the latest equipment and newest technology available which minimizes obsolescence
- Lower initial investment and asset flexibility
- Access to a broader range of equipment and solutions with the ability to adjust needs as the scope of projects evolve
- Eliminate the cost and time required to sell the assets
Herc Rentals' ProControl program allows customers to create a personalized web experience to improve management of their account ― all from the palm of their hand. ProControl gives customers the ability to improve the utilization of equipment rentals while obtaining account information in real time.
Once logged in, the web-based Telematics application enables you to rapidly identify and locate each piece of equipment, expedite movement, optimize utilization and reduce security risks. Additionally, all equipment categories specific to a customer's contract appear directly on the Home Page with options to "rent" or "buy." This allows members to create a customized profile and save preferences for equipment customers who rent more frequently.
This online solution leverages the latest technology to allow customers to move beyond their desk and manage a project from anywhere.
• Account Management
• Online Operational & Financial Reporting
• Automatic scheduling of reports to email
• Alerts for Overdue Equipment
• Online Invoice Paying
• Rental Rates & Quote Estimations
• Real-Time Reservations
• Dashboard & Detailed Report Views
• Extend & Release Rentals
• Advanced Roll-Up Account Reporting
• Equipment GPS Tracking
• Utilization Reporting
You always want the best for your business, we believe you deserve even better. That's why we’ve created a partnership program that will earn us your business and make Herc Rentals your indispensable partner of choice.
By offering national elite support, we can ensure consistency in service at every step of the rental process. As a Herc Plus customer, you’ll get:
- Customized ordering, consistent pricing, billing and support.
- Single point of management for ordering, service, support and billing.
- Priority fleeting and support, with Herc Rentals’ senior leadership involved in every order, including a 15-minute communication on every order plus a guaranteed 30-minute numerical estimated time of arrival and a 90-minute escalation to a vice president with every order.
- Fleet management support, including quarterly utilization and fleet optimization charts to optimize your rental gear or rentals and reduce your expenditures.
- Access to an online portal to seamlessly manage the gear you rent, pay bills, and track your equipment using our state-of-the-art telematics platform/capabilities.
When you are part of the Herc Plus program, a synergy will be cemented that creates the kind of understanding and partnership where your needs are met more effectively and efficiently than ever before.
Herc Rentals is the third largest full-service rental provider in the US with over 280 nationwide locations. We understand the high level of complexity associated with running and maintaining a successful organization. Herc Rentals is here to help reduce that complexity by becoming your one-stop-shop for equipment rentals; whether you need back-up power & a/c solutions, aerial lifts, general facilities maintenance equipment, or classic construction equipment, we have the equipment to support you, nationwide!
Herc Rentals' fleet consists of the following:
- Aerials ― single person, articulated, telescopic, hybrid booms, towable booms and more
- Air compressors and air tools
- Climate control ― air conditioning, heating, drying and restoration
- Compaction and paving ― rammers, rollers and more
- Concrete and masonry ― breakers, grinders, mixers, saws, dust control vacuums and more
- Earth-moving ― backhoes, dozers, excavators, trenchers, loaders, and tractors
- Floor care ― scrapers, scrubbers, sweepers, sanders, and buffers
- Material handling ― forklifts, conveyors, SpyderCrane mini-crawlers, glass installation and more
- Power generation ― generators, fuel tanks, portable battery power solutions
- ProContractor ― renovation tools, chippers, shredders, stump removal, demolition tools, fastening tools, floor care equipment, grinders and polishers, saws, sanders, finishers, lawn and landscaping, lighting, pressure washers, plumbing tools, storage containers, traffic and crowd control, safety and emergency response and more
- Pumps ― centrifugal, diaphragm, high pressure, industrial, submersible, trash, wellpoint and more
- Trucks and trailers ― Pick-ups, vans, commercial trucks, off-road vehicles, and trailers
Don't get left out in the cold this winter. Herc Rentals offers exceptional equipment know-how and 24/7 response to heating emergencies. As a premier, industry-leading full-service equipment rental firm with more than 50 years of experience and a product line that includes a vast selection of heating devices, Herc Rentals is perfectly situated to help you keep your building and personnel warm throughout winter's most wicked days and nights. No matter if it's a cold warehouse, office, basement, school or multi-story building, Herc Rentals can deliver the heat when you need it most.
- Heating Solutions Electric
- No need to refuel and less costly operation
- No fumes or risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
- No-cost installation; just plug in and turn on
- Highly efficient and extremely versatile
Direct Fired Heaters
- Engineered for easy operation and minimal servicing
- Equipped with 100% flame safeguard system
- Easy to set up and move to a different location
Indirect Fired Heaters
- Equipped with all-terrain wheels for easy maneuverability
- 100% clean, dry heat with no open flame
- Ideal for warming offices, schools, warehouses and more
- Heating Solutions Flameless
- Simple one-button operation
- Automatic louvers help maintain desired temperatures while high-performance mineral oil fluid helps achieve outlet temperature up to 250 degrees F
- Ideal for large buildings, offices, schools or warehouses