Piedmont Plastics intends to be the premier polymer distributor, providing quality materials and knowledgeable service, to OMNIA Partners’ members. Utilizing our extensive branch network, coupled with market and product specialists, our teams stand ready to help find material solutions for any application across countless industries.
Our Value Statement
- We intend to add value for our customers and exceed their expectations
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We show respect and consideration for others
- We encourage and support open and clear communication
- We provide our employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- We promote continuous improvement
OMNIA Partners is dedicated to helping their members soar past every growth goal and marker of success. Together, OMNIA Partners and Piedmont Plastics are going well beyond what procurement previously knew to be possible.
At Piedmont Plastics, we recognize that our customer’s plastics needs extend beyond their own finished and semi-finished parts. Our customized recycling programs are customer tailored programs that allow us to continue our long-term commitments to cost savings, sustainability, and our customers. We are able to recover and recycle many of the products that we distribute, including scrap waste. We continuously improve our goals of increasing excellence and minimizing impact in the environment and as good stewards, we want to extend these opportunities to our customers. Including Piedmont Plastics in your recycling operations can take on multiple benefits, including:
- Reducing landfill contribution costs
- Allowing for a clean and organized work environment
- Decreasing your carbon footprint
- Taking the hassle out of sorting through miscellaneous plastic scrap material
Piedmont was recently a silver-level recipient of IAPD's Environmental Excellence Award, which celebrates the environmentally responsible practices of IAPD member companies. We're very proud of this Environmental Excellence recognition, and of our Piedmont team who is dedicated to responsible stewardship of the environment. We fulfill this commitment through our conservation policies, our selection of eco-friendly products, and our comprehensive recycling programs.
Our Conservation Policies
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining environmental initiatives
- Complying with federal, state, and local environmental laws, regulations, and requirements
- Proactively reducing resource consumption and waste generation
- Eliminating or minimizing adverse environmental impact from our business operations
- Providing eco-friendly products and services to our customers
Our Eco-Friendly Products
Piedmont Plastics is proud to supply a wide range of eco-friendly materials that provide sustainable solutions for our customers. Many of our plastic products are recycled, recyclable, or biodegradable. Our diverse assortment of materials meets the environmental demands of many different industries and applications.
Our Comprehensive Recycling Programs
Our comprehensive recycling programs are fully customizable to meet the needs of our customers. Piedmont Plastics can recycle scrap material, post-industrial waste such as skylights, displays, signs, and packaging products, and post-consumer waste including acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS, and styrene. Working together, we can reduce trash collection fees, minimize landfill contribution, and promote environmental responsibility.
For more information regarding our sustainability and recycling programs in your area, please contact your local Piedmont branch.