Say goodbye to monthly expense reports, reduce administration costs, increase cash flow, and prevent expense claim fraud. There is a better way with Zeno Expense, cloud-based software that arms finance teams with intelligent technology to automate and streamline expense processes. Employees can capture and submit receipts on-the-go, while AI extracts key information to automatically create expense items for approval.
Reconciliation is made fast and simple for approvers with a seamless drag-and-drop interface, while comprehensive policies, approval workflows and real-time alerts are all built-in. Zeno works with all leading corporate card providers and can easily sync with your HR, ERP, Accounting or Finance Management System to reduce manual workflows and improve data integrity. Use together with Zeno Travel or your current online booking tool to manage travel and expense all in one place.
- Line item expense – Expense reports are a thing of the past with individual expense item submission in real-time, making expenses an ‘always on’ process. Users can simply take a photo of their receipt, add coding details and submit, no matter where they are.
- Drag-and-drop interface – Reconciliation is faster than ever with a seamless drag-and-drop interface that aligns unmatched receipts in seconds. Scanned receipts are easily linked to expense line items by simply dragging and dropping the image file onto the item.
- Automated receipt matching – Receipts are automatically matched with credit card transactions to reduce errors while simplifying the submission process for your claimants.
- Intuitive mobile app – A seamless mobile experience lets users complete expense tasks on-the-fly or as they happen. Expenses captured and submitted are automatically matched with corporate card purchases, where a corresponding transaction exists.
- Extensive customization – Administrators have access to a wide range of housekeeping functionality for users, policies, exchange rates and approvals. Expenses can be aggregated per the approving manager, finance, and payroll preferences.