About Sketch Creative
When you need a partner to get your message out, Sketch Creative has the services to be your all-in partner. From creative to procurement and delivery. Our agency will help you with your strategy, videos and social needs.
We are a creative collective where We specialize in creative strategy, video, animation, digital advertising, post-production and graphic, and print services. We develop videos and graphics for all types of support campaigns including sales, brand, and corporate messaging.
At Sketch, we provided a wide range of video packages for social media, sales, trade show and conferences, internal meetings, digital signage, pre-roll ads (YouTube, Spotify, etc.), and more.
Now more than ever, it is crucial to realize the audience for video marketing is captive and eager to receive your message. Our team is available to film or edit projects within any location, whether it’s local, national, or international. Video conferencing gives you the ability to connect and strategize without leaving your office or home. Our editing headquarters, while located in Nashville and open for local appointments, also features an online portal that allows you to manage all your editing projects from any location in the world.
Create. Connect. Deliver
MOTION GRAPHIC REEL
Consider Video Marketing
Video Improves ROI
Many businesses judge their performance during review season based on the return on investment. Video is now used as a tool by businesses with 83% reporting enhanced figures thanks to video marketing.
Videos and SEO
The interactive nature of videos allows viewers to admiringly ogle at content for longer periods. Companies like Google have optimized their systems to rank pages based on the stay time of visitors. A study revealed that websites with videos have a 53% chance of appearing on the first page of search results. The rich media content of videos allows extras like tags, keyword labels and descriptions to come into play.
Compared to other forms of communication, video stands out due to its intrinsic nature to connect. Brands are now using videos to form a close relationship with their viewers. A study showed that video marketing campaigns that feature emotional content had a good reception. In fact, compared to rational content, such videos recorded double the numbers in terms of reach.
In the digital age, life moves fast and everyone seems to be in a hurry to go someplace. Video marketing excels because it is fast and convenient. As a result, most videos tend to go straight to the point just to deliver the message. Since the point is made early, you stand better odds of engaging leads who would not have had time to book an appointment.
The Trust Element
Instead of relying on the typical sales pitch, you should constantly seek to deliver on quality content. Through video, your personality can shine. While marketing with video, you don’t necessarily have to be a bore. You should try to incorporate humor and a couple of questions during the presentation.
Mobile Users Love Video
According to YouTube, mobile videos have been rising at an unprecedented level in recent times. The popular video platform reports that mobile views double every year.
Explainers Are Amazing
Rather than read a book, many people prefer to learn through video. Video marketing has become the preferred manner for people to learn about the world and adopt new skills. Brands have clearly taken note of this with 45% of establishments sporting explainer videos on their landing pages.
Due to the influx of advertisements all around us, it’s hard for people to remember most marketing campaigns. Interestingly, about 80% of people have come to the fore and revealed that they are more likely to remember video ads.
You Can Enhance Your Email Click-Through Rate
About 60% of marketers who use video marketing as a tool have reported that they’ve been able to double or triple their earnings. Since most of the leads are sourced through email, you should seek to incorporate videos when reaching out to your subscribers in order to boost sales.
Top 10 Facts About Video Marketing
- By 2022, the number of videos crossing the internet per second will approach 1 million translating into 82 percent of all online traffic (Social Media Today)
- On LinkedIn, videos get shared 20 times more than other content. (LinkedIn)
- 93% of internet users watch online videos (Hootsuite)
- 57% of millennial consumers watch more video ads on social media than on TV. (Animoto)
- Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram are marketer's preferred platforms social media video ads.(Animoto)
- 99% of marketers already using video will continue to use video in 2019, with 88% saying they'll invest more in video. (Wyzowl)
- 73% of marketers create at least 2 videos a month for social media marketing. (Animoto)
- 60% of Americans who watch digital video watch it on Facebook. (eMarketer)
- 75.3% of businesses are projected to use Instagram in 2020. (Hootsuite)
- Video campaigns generate view rates close to 50%. (LinkedIn)
No matter the type of video, video marketing is only successful when consistent, repetitious posting of material. The sustainability of revenue will continue to grow as online video marketing becoming more the "norm" instead of posting text on all platforms and websites.
CORPORATE - PARALLON
CORPORATE - LP GROWTH & INNOVATION
CONFERENCE - OMNIA PARTNER
CONFERENCE - OMNIA PARTNERS
SOCIAL - DELTA DENTAL
SOCIAL - EMERUS HEALTHCARE
SOCIAL - ACADEMY SPORTS
SOCIAL - DBR HIGH PERFORMANCE
*DIGITAL SIGNAGE - HANGER CLINIC
*DIGITAL SIGNAGE - GENERAL DUCT TAPE
*DIGITAL SIGNAGE - HANGER CLINIC INTERVIEW
MOTION GRAPHICS - PREMISE HEALTH
MOTION GRAPHICS - TUFF SHED
MOTION GRAPHICS - USIO
BEHIND THE SCENES - NYC HANGER FILM
BEHIND THE SCENES - CAMPBELL CAMARO
BEHIND THE SCENES - HAWTHORNE
*Digital signage is becoming a new way to market to internal and external audiences. Digital signage can be placed within your organization to display short and defined messages for your teams to multi-purposed videos that can be used as standardized messaging. Digital signage is also a very effective way to place ads and messaging to the public in highly populated areas (airports, lobbies, malls, universities, etc. The list goes on...)
Digital Social Strategy/Campaign Development Strategy
- Outline the marketing focus for a more distinct business plan focused for media within the current marketing departments media plan.
- Outlines the who, what and why of deliverables for client's demographic
- Helps to determine the right type of media to produce and what media buying needs
- Defines budget for social campaign
Digital/Social Media Video Package
- Animated text videos
- Graphic/Photo animation videos
- Graphic still ads with text
- Live action film spots (stock footage, filmed on location and/or using existing client footage)
- Behind the scenes videos
- Includes copy writing for each video
- 5-15 second videos
- 30-60 second video pieces
Sales/Marketing Video Package:
- Consultation for a more in depth to determine messaging
- Concepting creative and planning for storytelling approach
- Utilizing existing footage and or stock footage
- Film production on location(s)
- Film production of testimonial and b-roll footage
- May include multiple videos that range from :30 to 3-5-minute video edits for sales departments, internal meetings, tradeshows and overall topical marketing
- May include testimonials (geared for simple “talking head” videos with no b-roll for direct messaging
- May include storytelling videos of specific stories within the organization, client success, etc.
- May include tradeshow videos for run of show and or tradeshow booths (screen warmers, day of event filming, theme-based productions, etc.)
- Includes copywriting for messaging
- Includes voice over talent and recording if testimonial isn’t the main voice on the video
Custom Package Strategy
Not seeing the video package or strategy that you need? We can customize a strategy and or a video campaign for your needs. Just fill out the form below and we will connect with you soon.
Andrea Scobie // Chief Marketing Officer at OMNIA Partners
OMNIA Partners relies on Sketch Creative as a trusted partner to produce corporate videos for both internal and external use. They are instrumental in assisting us through the entire process from development of concept to completion and the outcome is consistently impressive. The Sketch Creative team takes the time to understand the goal of each project, and successfully incorporates our company culture and brand identity into the final production.
Jason Lisovicz // Sr. VP of Marketing
Sketch Creative is by far one of the best production partners I've ever worked with. Their creative perspective and extensive knowledge of the visual story-telling medium puts them in a different class compared to other production houses. Their personal involvement coupled with their commitment to budget and deadlines makes it very easy to recommend them to anyone looking for visual branding and video production.
Gus Forward // Senior Director, Marketing and Communications at NewQuest Properties
Over the years, I have found Sketch Creative to be part of a small group of creative service vendors, that represent the very best of a highly saturated and competitive industry. Sketch Creative is patient, personable and committed to any project. The best in the industry.
Evan Owens // Executive Director & Business Leader
Sketch Creative gets things done. They get down to the root of what matters most and combines creative energy with business savvy. That combination makes them an ideal partner for organizations such as ours. They have helped us on several initiatives and will continue to be a partner of choice for a long time to come.
Chris Packard // Associate Director of Marketing at MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Sketch team is an excellent choice for professional, broadcast-quality video work. They handled our entire project...from conception to post-production...on time and under budget. I highly recommend them...