Transportation Impact, an 8-time Inc. 5000 honoree, leverages proprietary technology unique to the industry that ensures customers pay the lowest possible small parcel and LTL rates. Founded in 2008, the company has grown from 0 to 96 employees and over 1,000 customers. Currently TI manages over a billion dollars in logistics spend and has helped its customers save more than $700 million. TI has won many awards, including five consecutive placements on the NC Private 125/Grant Thornton NC 100 and North Carolina Fast 40. TI has also been honored with the BBB Torch Award and Business NC Best Employer, Entrepreneur 360 Best Company, CAI Ovation Award, and Inc. magazine Best Workplaces 2017–20. For more information, visit www.transportationimpact.com.
Presented by Transportation Impact and OMNIA Partners
New year. New budget. New KPIs. Get the info to extract the most cost savings, meet your KPIs in 6–8 weeks, and establish a robust cost avoidance/mitigation strategy in our webinar “Let's Talk Ship.”
The carriers are hitting customers with direct price increases. The same is happening in other commodities, and as if that’s not enough, more and more overseas suppliers are passing along price increases to the end user. All of this makes data visibility critical for procurement professionals.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar below for a 40-minute strategy session with OMNIA Partners Regional Director Marco Pambianco and Jamie Vogel, EVP of Sales & Marketing, at supply chain experts Transportation Impact.
PARCEL CONTRACT NEGOTIATION
PARCEL REFUND RECOVERY
NEGOTIATE LOWER LTL FREIGHT RATES WITH TRANSPORTATION IMPACT
Logistics Services Overview
We've successfully coached hundreds of clients, just like you, through carrier negotiations, and we have saved shippers more than $700 million to date. In a negotiation, carriers have the information advantage. We level the playing field for you. With Transportation Impact on your side, you can expect a 15%–25% cost reduction on your small parcel spend. And you needn't be concerned that your relationship with your carriers will be compromised — we simply coach and counsel your company from the sidelines to help drive savings. In 3–4 hours of your time over 5–6 weeks. It’s a no-brainer.
- Get a guaranteed savings projection to a tenth of one percent (in writing).
- Keep on shipping with your current carrier or switch, as you wish.
- Receive a weekly report card to see where every penny saved comes from.
- Your designated point person only puts in 3–5 hours over the 5–6 week process.
- Pay us only a portion of the measurable savings generated, with no upfront costs or hidden fees.
- You don't see savings, we don't get paid.
Call to get your free, no-commitment FedEx & UPS rate analysis today. (252) 764-2885 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Freight Services from Transportation Impact drive hard-cost savings and performance improvements through better technology and unparalleled customer support. We're more than a 3PL, and we will put your shipping on autopilot. With our help you'll negotiate your best rates, with agreements remaining between you and your carriers — we are no middleman. Even our customer support response times are guaranteed.
Get in touch with Transportation Impact today for your free freight analysis to see what you can save. (252) 764-2885 | email@example.com
Did you know that up to 5% of your packages are eligible for refunds due to late deliveries, invalid accessorial fees, and other billing mistakes on your invoices? Our hands-free, non-intrusive parcel audit will scrub your weekly invoices for you and submit your claims to the carrier on your behalf. But the real fun begins when you power up our next-generation Parcel Optimization Dashboard.
- Recover 1% to 3% hard-dollar savings on your small parcel spend.
- Discover 3% to 7% in soft-dollar savings opportunities.
- Get up-to-the minute overview and insights with the Parcel Optimization Dashboard, included FREE with your audit.
- Power up your competitive advantage with the Dashboard’s free Optimization Advisor, which learns your shipping habits and suggests process improvements.
- Utilize over 150 tailored and ad-hoc reports (e.g., Address Correction and Air-to-Ground Optimization) — or tell us what you want to see and we’ll create a custom report for you.
- Pay us only a portion of the credits we find.
Shoot us an email to start your free, no-commitment 30-day trial today. (252) 764-2885 | firstname.lastname@example.org