Safe School Walkways = EZ-ACCESS
EZ-ACCESS is the leading provider of 100% recyclable Aluminum ADA Walkways, Steps, and Ramps to U.S. school districts and local, state, and federal agencies. We solve your student safety needs while limiting facility maintenance costs, beautifying your school, and transferring liability away from the district.
Make the educated choice!
We solve your “ADA walkway / wheelchair” access needs:
- Aluminum walkways for portable/modular classrooms
- Wheelchair ramps/steps for portable classroom/modular buildings
- Retrofit ADA access to school facilities
- Portable ramps for material handling
- OSHA compliant steps for dumpsters, work trailers, generator maintenance, and emergency exits
- Threshold ramps for doorways
- Vertical platform lifts for ADA access in tight spaces
EZ-ACCESS—a privately held, family-owned, all-American small business—has two manufacturing facilities to serve both the Western and Eastern U.S.: Washington State (150,000SF) and Kentucky (100,000SF).
Since 1991, EZ-ACCESS has set the standard for safe ADA & IBC compliant aluminum access products. We have done this by putting our customers/partners needs at the core of our service-focused culture. Let us “Break Through Barriers” together with you.
TITAN™ Modular Walkway & ADA Compliant Ramp System
FORTRESS™ OSHA Stair System
PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift
Portable, Loading, and Threshold Ramps