TCG was established to meet the unique needs of school administrators and government employers who are facing challenges like growing populations, shrinking budgets, and stringent compliance standards. We provide retirement plan administration, institutional investment advice, financial wellness, and cyber security solutions for organizations of all sizes.
Today, TCG is proud to serve over 900 active plans, managing over $3.2 billion and administering over $10 billion. Our focus is to provide independent, objective advice and asset management, helping provide peace of mind in an otherwise hectic environment.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide sophisticated investing, consulting, and retirement plan solutions
- We act as fiduciaries with a legal duty to act in our clients’ best interest
- TCG Is able to act as a third party consultant or as the plan provider
We deliver retirement and investment solutions that provide peace of mind.
FFGA was established in 1969. We are headquartered in Houston, TX and have satellite offices in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, North Carolina and Virginia. FFGA services over 510 School Systems and Government Entities now. In September 2016, we teamed up and started working with TCG on the OMNIA Partners / Region 4 ESC 125 Co-oP. FFGA provides the 125 benefit plans and services for the Co-op. TCG still handles all the Retirement services and plans for the Co-op.
The OMNIA Partners / Region 4 ESC 125 Co-op goes out to bid for the benefit plans every 3 years and evaluates for the best of the best on the vendor benefit plan offerings, value-adds, enrollment ease, electronic capabilities, claims processing and time frame, stability, insurance ratings, and performance guarantees.
- Tailored Value to the Employer
- Personalized Value to the Employee
- Fully-Licensed / Salaried Account Managers available for your employees
- Customize with you the best Benefit Package available