- Managed Print Solutions (Contract #R171406 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
- Copiers and Printers (Contract #R150302 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
About Xerox Corporation
Xerox offers our award winning technology and advanced document management services in partnership with OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. When technology and document management services are leveraged to their fullest, assets and operations are optimized, document-driven business processes are streamlined, security risks will be mitigated and savings and productivity will increase.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Region 4 ESC Contract: R150302 - Copiers and Printers
Jun 1, 2015 to May 31, 2020
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Contract
- 4th Year Renewal Letter
- Contract Update - EDGAR Documentation
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Approval, Recommendation, and Multiple Award Justification)
- Determination for RFP
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Response Receipt List
- RFP Opening Sign-In Sheet
Region 4 ESC Contract: R171406 - Managed Print Solutions
Mar 1, 2018 to Feb 28, 2021
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification)
Xerox Copiers & Printers
Managed Business/Operational Services & Solutions
Rachael Jones Turner
SLED Cooperative Contracts Manager
Public Sector Center of Excellence
Competitively solicited and awarded by: Region 4 Education Service Center
Contract Term: June 1, 2015 through May 31, 2020
Xerox Office Solutions will change the way you work
Our office printing technology and solutions deliver convenience and ease of use to improve the way you work.
- A product portfolio inclusive of an award-winning array of print and copy devices ranging from small, single-function desktop printers to higher-capacity multifunction devices and ultimately, high-end digital presses for your shared print center environments.
- ConnectKey enabled multifunction printers that offer fully integrated mobile, scanning and cloud-based solutions – so your office is always at your fingertips.
- Xerox Laser Cartridges for Non-Xerox Printers.
- Nationally leveraged pricing for Xerox products.
- Purchase and Flexible lease programs.
Xerox ConnectKey Devices
ConnectKey is a software system that provides ways to use your multifunction printer to simplify the way your work gets done. ConnectKey solutions can reduce waste and paper consumption and save you time by helping you to do your job more effectively.
Please watch this short video to see some of the functions addressed by Xerox ConnectKey. Click here for more information on Xerox ConnectKey.
Competitively solicited and awarded
Contract Term: March 1,
Xerox is the Industry-Leading Managed Print Service Provider
Xerox is helping OMNIA Partners, Public Sector provide government and education agencies with transformative document technology and document management solutions. With flexible contract options for lease, purchase or rental, OMNIA Partners offers members scalable and competitive national pricing based on the scope of the solution. Offerings include Xerox technology ranging from single function desktop printers to high-end digital presses, flexible managed print services,
Managed Print Services (MPS) enables the outsourcing of
Xerox Next Generation MPS solutions:
- Xerox® DocuShare provides a platform for users to create, route, store, organize and retrieve content through a single system to better manage and maintain
- Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Suite (XPMMS) delivers "print anywhere" mobility with benchmark security in an affordable, modular, cloud-based solution that saves time and reduces costs.
- The Xerox® Print Awareness Tool helps employees understand the true impact of their print activity on the environment by providing real-time information about print behavior and making recommendations for improving it.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solutions that can be used to manage document and business processes.
- Document Scanning services– Xerox document-scanning services will scan legacy paper documents and convert them to digital documents that can be stored on a customer's network and/or imported into an existing or new enterprise content management or document management system.
- Professional Services– Xerox professional services are an integral part of the delivery of most of the Xerox Value-add solutions. They provide services such as software installation, system configuration, project management, end-user training, acceptance testing
- Business Process Improvement Consulting Services - Xerox Business Process Improvement Consulting Services provides deep insights on how people, processes, and technology fit together so you can make informed decisions about which business processes to improve and automate.
- Nationally leveraged pricing for Xerox products and Managed Print Services.
- Purchase and Flexible lease programs.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded
Contract Term: May 1,
Non-Xerox Equipment Supplies
Non-Xerox Equipment supplies can be ordered as part of the Copiers and Printer Contract R150302.
Xerox is your single source for all of your supplies needs. With a range of print cartridges for use in virtually all printers in the marketplace, Xerox Laser Cartridges offer unsurpassed quality, tangible cost savings and the ease of and convenience of one-stop shopping. All of this backed by Xerox’s exclusive 100% Lifetime Guarantee. Think “Xerox for Supplies”.
How can you order Non-Xerox equipment supplies?
Simply follow these two steps!
- Complete the registration form to set up a new account.
- Place your order online at the Xerox Supplies Portal or by contact the Xerox Supplies Customer Support Center at 1.800.822.2200.
Consult your Xerox Sales Representative for NX Supply orders under the National IPA MPR R5245 contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of the Xerox Copiers & Printers contract, R171406?
The Xerox Managed Print Services / OMNIA Partners contract, R171406, is valid from March 1, 2018 through February 28, 2021 (with one optional annual renewal if mutually agreed by Region 4 ESC / OMNIA Partners and Xerox Corporation.)
Can my public agency use the program without going out for solicitation?
Yes, all OMNIA Partners, Public Sector contracts are awarded by a lead public agency, Region 4 Education Service Center, using a competitive solicitation process consistent with applicable procurement laws and regulations. Each solicitation contains language that advises all suppliers that the contract may be used by other government agencies throughout the United States. This language is based on the lead jurisdiction "Joint Powers Authority" or "Cooperative Procurement Authority."
What is cooperative purchasing?
Cooperative purchasing, also commonly referred to as piggy-backing, is a procurement method whereby if a government agency has already gone through the procurement process and awarded a contract to one or more vendors for a particular product or service, the contract can be utilized by other government agencies on the same terms and conditions. Piggy-backing has been proven to reduce administrative and product cost, increased efficiencies and stretch shrinking budgets during difficult times.
Who is Region 4?
Region 4 Education Service Center (www.esc4.net) is one of the nation’s largest education service centers. Serving more students and teachers than any other region in Texas, this powerful governmental agency works with educators to deliver creative solutions that help schools to operate more efficiently. Region 4 provides practices spanning every facet of education, from classroom and curriculum development to operations, including food service, maintenance, construction, and budgeting. Region 4 produces books, workbooks and educational materials used across the nation and is home to the nation’s largest Braille production facility.
What are Education Service Centers (ESC)?
Texas regional education service centers were created by the Texas legislature in 1967. Regional education service centers are governed by Chapter 8 of the Texas Education Code. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/ED/htm/ED.8.htm. ESCs are permitted to offer any service requested and purchased by school districts and are able to contract with a public or private entity for services. Education Service Centers are Governmental Entities.
What purchasing procedures does Region 4 /OMNIA Partners follow?
Region 4 chose to use Chapter 44 of the Texas Education Code as the procedural basis for awarding vendors. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/ED/htm/ED.44.htm#44.0351. In addition, a recent modification to the Texas statutes now requires that entities use Texas Government Code 2267 as the basis for procuring construction services. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/GV/htm/GV.2267.htm.
If our agency wants to use the Xerox/ OMNIA Partners contracts and buy from other contracts is that permitted?
Yes, all OMNIA Partners, Public Sector contracts are non-exclusive.
Xerox/OMNIA Partners Contract Overview
Xerox Office Technology Awards
Xerox Branded Toner Cartridges for HP & Brother Printers
Next Generation Managed Print Services Goes Beyond Print
- Quocirca Positions Xerox As A Leader In Managed Print Services
- IDC Report: Xerox Leads in Managed Workflow Services
- InfoTrends Analysis: Xerox Managed Print Services is a Leader