Founded in 1978, The Home Depot is the fastest growing retailer in U.S. history. From the beginning, The Home Depot developed strategic product alliances directly with industry-leading manufacturers to deliver on the most exclusive assortments to customers.
Today, The Home Depot gives procurement professionals comprehensive solutions and access to the building repair and replacement parts they need most. Our contract makes it easier than ever to get the supplies you need, with access to competitive pricing in top categories such as Paint, Building Materials, Flooring, Plumbing, Electrical, and more.
We offer dedicated industry experts who can work with you directly on your projects to ensure you have the dedicated support and know-how to do business your way. Plus, OMNIA Partners members receive up to 5% annual rebates on all purchases through the FREE Pro Xtra Program. Saving is simple, start earning cash back today! Visit www.homedepot.com/proloyalty to register any form of payment (credit/debit cards, Home Depot accounts, checking accounts, etc.) to your company’s Pro Xtra account using the agreement code USC. For assistance enrolling, click on the Enrollment Guide below or call 1-866-333-3551.
If you will be using Purchase Orders, please complete the OMNIA Partners Home Depot Account form.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Maintenance and Hardware Supplies
Maricopa County, Phoenix, AZ
5 year initial term, February 1, 2017 - December 31, 2021
Option to renew for (5) additional (1) year periods
Paint and Paint Supplies
Maricopa County, Pheonix, AZ
3 year initial term, March 9, 2017 - February 28, 2020
Option to renew for (7) additional (1) year periods
The Home Depot is the largest supplier of maintenance, repair, and operation (MRO) products. With more than a million products in top categories like building materials, maintenance repair, and operations building supplies, The Home Depot has everything to save you time and money.
Full Line of Categories including:
- Building Materials
- Doors & Windows
- Kitchen cabinets & countertops
- Lighting & Fans
- Storage & Organization
- Tools & Hardware
- Installation and Repair Services
The Home Depot has your commercial- grade flooring needs covered. With over 2,200 locations and thousands of in-stock flooring solutions, you can get the products you need today.
- Same-day access to thousands of flooring solutions like carpet tiles, laminate, linoleum, and vinyl
- Buy Online, Pick Up in Store in two hours
- Flooring Installation based on your schedule: Direct communication with your primary point of contact and removal and haul-away of existing flooring
- Delivery: Job site or office delivery, seven days a week
- These discounts offer huge savings options on thousands of items
- Discounts available on qualifying orders
- Get the lowest possible price on large orders
- Combine all items on a purchase to maximize savings
- Quote projects from start to finish
Pro Direct Programs
- Orders will be delivered directly to the jobsite from the manufacturer, at no additional charge.
- Get competitive pricing instantly at the Pro Desk on a variety of flooring solutions
- Full selection of all flooring types available
Carpet and Flooring Products
Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT): VCT offers unbeatable quality, performance
Vinyl Flooring: Vinyl is highly resilient, providing a cushion that gives underweight for greater comfort. Available in sheets and tiles for versatile installation options. Sheet vinyl works best in larger rooms while tiles are easier for smaller jobs.
Carpet Tile: Carpet tile has great flexibility in design. Maintenance or repairs are simple, if a spill occurs the affected tile can be removed and cleaned or simply replaced if damaged, rather than replacing the entire floor.
Porcelain Tile: Reduce maintenance costs with the durability and versatility of commercial grade porcelain floors. Choose from an array of different patterns and colors. Modern vinyl designs can mimic stone, ceramic and even metallic elements at prices that won't break the bank.
Commercial-Grade Laminate: Easy to install, designed to work in high traffic areas, commercial- grade laminate can handle the wear and tear of light commercial use. Laminate is resistant to wear through, fading, staining and dents.
Get Started Today
The Home Depot understands how important overall appearance is, which is why we offer a wide range of professional grade interior and exterior paint, stains, primers and more. The Home Depot is your one stop shop offering competitive prices at any of our convenient 2,200 store locations. We're here to help save you time and money.
- Free factory tinting for accurate and consistent color-matching. Plus, up to 5 years of color history by job
- Dedicated field representatives to provide technical expertise and support. Our dedicated BEHR and Glidden Field Reps can visit your locations and provide product recommendations. Contact a BEHR or Glidden representative today
- Thousands of Special Order paint supplies available for purchase
- Get delivery directly to job site with routes starting as early as 5 a.m. Orders can placed be online or by phone with guaranteed order fulfillment in 72 hours or less
- Visit the Paint Desk for special orders and instant quotes
- Get up to 20% off paints, stains, and primers when you enroll in the U.S. Communities rebate program through Pro Xtra
- Spend $2,000, get 10% off
- Spend $4,000, get 15% off
- Spend $7,500, get 20% off
- Please be sure to complete all steps in the registration process with Home Depot. If you need assistance with our registration process, please call 1-866-333-3551.
- Bulk discounts on select paint supplies such as caulk, sheeting, and tapes. Shop now
- Wide product assortment - chose from top Pro brands like BEHR, Kilz, Glidden, Purdy, Wooster and more
- Interior Paints & Primers - A full breadth of cutting-edge-technology products designed to meet the most stringent performance demands, and to meet the requirements of any project, regardless of size and scope. Here are just a few of the paints we are proud to offer:
- BEHR PRO™ Paint - Professional-grade, top-line products for commercial projects
- BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® Paint - Provides exceptional durability and hide
- BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® Paint - Advanced stain-blocking paint-and primer-in-one
- BEHR MARQUEE® Paint - Our most advanced technology with one coat coverage on 1,000+ colors
- Exterior Paints & Primers - Durable products designed to retain appearance and performance even in the harshest of conditions
- Wood Stains, Finishes, Strippers & Cleaners - The colors, opacity, and performance your profession demands
- Floor Coatings & Sealers - Advanced protection that doesn't compromise appearance
- Specialty Paints - Long-lasting protection for the toughest substrates
The Home Depot, through OMNIA Partners, partners with state and local government agencies to save you time and money:
Savings: Beyond the everyday services and guaranteed low prices members have access to:
- Bulk and volume pricing discounts on all qualifying orders over $2,500
- Vendor direct programs on select products for additional savings
Dedicated Sales Team: Industry experts committed to your needs.
Access to millions of products: Get what you need from capital improvements to everyday maintenance, shop in-store, online or through special order.
Fast Fulfillment: Buy online and pick up in store within 2 hours at one of our 2,200 convenient store locations.
Delivery: Direct job site or office delivery.
Spend Management & Reporting:
- Complete visibility to your purchases
- Organize & track up to 2 years purchases by job, location, PO, or date
- Export records to your personal accounting software
- Simplify tax preparation
Installation and Repair Services: Get complete support for installation services such as Flooring, Painting, Electrical, Appliances & more.
Emergency Response: The Home Depot mobilizes the required levels of crisis command center support in the event of a local, regional, or national emergency.
Eco Options/Sustainability: Shop over 9,000 Eco Options products designed to foster clean air, energy efficient, healthy home, sustainable forestry and water conservation. Save your facility money with the Stericycle® light bulb recycling program for batteries, bulbs
The Home Depot has guaranteed low prices, we offer off shelf product pricing competitive to wholesale, volume discounts and more.
Annual volume rebate structure offered to OMNIA Partners registered agencies:
- 1% Annual Rebate on purchases of $10,000 to $25,000
- 2% Annual Rebate on purchases of $25,000 to $100,000
- 5% Annual Rebate on purchases of over $100,000
Please be sure to complete all steps in the registration process with The Home Depot, including registration of payment types tied to agreement code USC to receive your rebate. If you need help with our registration process, view the enrollment information page or call 1-866-333-3551.
Volume Pricing Program
Lowest possible price on bulk orders for government purchases. This program was specifically created for procurement professionals to assist with large scale projects. Purchases of $1,500 or more qualify for possible price adjustments.
The Home Depot offers a variety of shipping options to fit your procurement needs.
- Same & next day delivery
- Buy online and pick up in store in 2 hours
- Direct ship to location is available on Bulk Orders
- Flexible scheduling 7 days a week
- Full parcel & truck loads
- Special orders available next day
How do I place an order with Home Depot?
To enroll in the OMNIA Partners program with The Home Depot: Review the enrollment process information and download the Home Depot-OMNIA Partners Enrollment Guide. Enroll with The Home Depot by going to www.homedepot.com/proloyalty and follow the steps outlined in the enrollment process.
Please complete all steps in the registration process, including registering any form of payment (credit/debit cards, Home Depot accounts, checking accounts, etc.) to your company’s Pro Xtra account using the agreement code USC. For assistance enrolling call 1-866-333-3551.
If you will be using Purchase Orders, please complete the OMNIA Partners Home Depot Account form.
Who can participate?
States, State Agencies, Counties, Cities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, Non-Profits and Special Districts.
My state requires local governments to bid everything. Can local governments in my state use this program without going out to bid?
Yes. This contract has been competitively bid by a government agency. Through the Joint Powers Authority or an inter-local agreement, local governments can "piggy-back" this competitively bid contract through OMNIA Partners. This satisfies the competitive bid requirements in most states. See state by state laws on intergovernmental purchasing.
What does a government agency need to do in order to participate?
Complete the free online registration found on the OMNIA Partners website. Then enroll with Home Depot by going to www.homedepot.com/proloyalty follow the steps outlined in the enrollment process overview or in the Home Depot Enrollment Guide.
Please be sure to complete all steps in the registration process with Home Depot, including registration of payment types, to receive your rebate.
Is there a fee associated with joining OMNIA Partners?
No, there are no costs or user fees to the local agency to participate or register.
If my agency already has an account with Home Depot, do I need to set up a new account?
No. Contact your Home Depot Account Representative at USCommunitiesregistrations@homedepot.com to have the OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.
Does the competitive pricing apply, regardless of quantity?
Using Home Depot and the OMNIA Partners program assures an agency they are getting a very competitive price on any size order. There are no costs, minimum quantity requirements or spend limits associated with using the Home Depot OMNIA Partners program.
Does the OMNIA Partners contract allow me to procure Labor and Services?
Yes. Home Depot Installation Services and Renovation Services are part of the contract.
How does it save time and money?
The key value for the agency is resource savings. On average, OMNIA Partners participating agencies will save 5% over traditional procurement practices. Most agencies today are spread too thin. Agencies are downsizing administrative departments, and retiring or departing purchasing and maintenance positions are left unfilled. The OMNIA Partners program provides a mechanism to save the time and costs associated with obtaining quotes or preparing bids. The time savings allow the department to accomplish its work tasks more efficiently with the personnel on hand.
How can my agency participate in the OMNIA Partners program?
Can more than one person at my agency register?
Yes, additional users can register by completing the standard registration process; the system will automatically unify all registrations that use the same TIN under one agency account. Alternately, existing users can add new users from within their account.
Byron Center Public Schools partnered with The Home Depot to update lighting throughout its system. With a new LED lighting system the school system has reduced energy usage by more than 1.5 million kilowatt hours (kWh), saved more than $170,00 over 18 months and created better visual acuity for students.