Why Insight for Microsoft cloud solutions?
Insight is Microsoft's largest global partner and has been providing Microsoft® solutions for more than 25 years. We put Microsoft at the center of our end-to-end strategy to help organizations run smarter. We'll collaborate with you to deliver Intelligent Technology Solutions™ that meet your strategic business needs and optimize your technology investments.
Here are a few of the things we bring to the table:
- Microsoft Gold Partner with 17 Gold competencies
- End-to-end Microsoft consulting and deployment
- 4,000+ consulting and service delivery professionals
- Top 1% of all Microsoft partners
How Microsoft cloud solutions will help your organizationOffice 365® is at the core of Microsoft’s cloud offering. The solution provides government, educational, nonprofit and public safety organizations with access to familiar Office products from anywhere, at any time and from any device. In this way, you can enhance productivity cost-effectively while meeting compliance and security standards.
- Store, sync and share documents with SharePoint®.
- Collaborate in real time with OneDrive® and Office apps.
- Keep teams connected with Yammer®.
- Use Skype® for Business for complete cloud communication.
- Create chat-based workspaces with Microsoft Teams.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Products, Services, Solutions, and Related Products and Services
Lead Agency:County of Fairfax, Virginia
3 year initial term, May 1, 2016 – April 30, 2019
Option to renew for (4) additional (1) year periods or any combination thereof
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2021
Contract Amendment 4 added on September 17, 2018
How Enterprise Agreements will help your organizationEnterprise Agreements coordinate and streamline your business software so your organization can run lean and increase productivity. We'll provide the tools, process resources and support services to maximize the value of your agreement throughout the lifecycle of your product(s). By combining the latest technical innovations with in-depth expertise and agile licensing management, you'll gain:
- Simplified cloud-based management of your licensing agreements
- Standardization across your enterprise to reduce overall cost
- Guidance in adjusting your infrastructure to changing markets
- Quarterly reviews to assure maximum value from your agreement
- Contract management activities like benefits and cloud workshops
Enterprise Agreement management and support
Insight management and support provide vigilant oversight on the performance of your Microsoft investment through every stage of its lifecycle.
OnboardingComprehensive information to get you started:
- Insight contacts
- Program guide and review
- Software Agreement (SA) benefits workshop
- Cloud workshop
ReviewsQuarterly reviews to keep you on track:
- License & SA benefits consumption
- Product & program updates
- Microsoft road map discussions
- Project planning
True-upsQuarterly assessments to add value:
- Early planning & preparation
- Custom reporting tools
- Checkpoints & assistance
RenewalsQuarterly check-ins on your next step:
- Early planning & preparation
- Tools & resources
- License and SA benefits consumption
Enterprise License DashboardInsight also offers you access to the Enterprise License Dashboard, a cloud-based portal that can simplify management of your Microsoft agreements in one of two ways:
Concierge-level dashboard access
A comprehensive view of your Microsoft Enterprise Agreement details, with:
- Company-wide visibility of your Microsoft license entitlement positions
- Full visibility of Microsoft Volume Licensing programs
Services to assist in Microsoft asset management and compliance:
- A service to incorporate inventory information
- An installations vs. entitlement evaluation
- Software asset management capabilities
How Microsoft Azure will help your organization
Azure leverages more than a hundred Microsoft data centers across the globe - more than any other public cloud provider. You can rest assured this solution will allow you to scale workloads rapidly. This enterprise-grade technology also offers world-class security and support.
Azure doesn't have to replace your current infrastructure - you can take advantage of a hybrid cloud. Many companies use Azure as an extension of their existing infrastructure, running some workloads on-premises and others in the Azure cloud. Azure allows your company to:
- Hyperscale up and down immediately.
- Trade capital expenses for variable expense.
- Reduce datacenter management.
- Increase speed and agility.
- Go global in minutes.
The cloud solution for the modern workplace
Microsoft Azure offers a myriad of integrated services to help your organization move swiftly, achieve more and decrease expenditures. Providing analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage and Web services, Azure enhances modern business.
Offload management of some or all components
Azure primarily operates as an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution. However, certain Azure identity management services are considered Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings.
How Insight will helpFrom the initial assessment of your business needs to strategy, deployment and management, our team of experts will help you roll out Microsoft Azure.
- Product and licensing specialists: Assist you to optimize your technology investment by leveraging the most appropriate licensing vehicles for your organization.
- Technical pre-sales specialists: Insight's Azure Specialists that assist you with detailed Azure technology questions as well as partnering with you to identify a strategy on which workloads to move to the cloud.
- Delivery architects and consultants: Nationally recognized Professional Services organization that assists you to design, assess, deploy, and manage your Hybrid Cloud environment
How Microsoft Office 365 will help your organizationOffice 365 U.S. Government provides your organization with the ability to work from anywhere, at any time, on any device with Microsoft's suite of cloud-based business productivity tools. With email, instant messaging, video conferencing and government cloud security, you'll benefit from best-in-class collaboration and communication tools.
Office 365, secured with the government cloud, streamlines teamwork like never before. Providing 1TB of storage per user, there's plenty of space for your files. Your team can easily stay in sync with file sharing, multiparty HD video and shared calendars. You'll also benefit from:
- Verified compliance for major industry standards
- Built-in enterprise-grade user and admin security controls
- 99.9% uptime with a financially backed guarantee
- Reliable upgrades and system support
How Microsoft 365 will help your organization
Microsoft 365® delivers an intelligent and secure solution that helps organizations and employees achieve more. The Microsoft 365 solution represents a fundamental shift in the modern workplace, helping you address changing technology needs.
Available in both Enterprise and Business editions, Microsoft 365 combines Office 365®, Windows® 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security into a single package. You get advanced security, compliance, analytics and collaboration tools to help your business run smarter.
- Differentiate your offerings with advanced enterprise services.
- Drive creativity, security and simplicity in your desktop management.
- Work seamlessly from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
- Gain peace of mind knowing your company data is secure.
For government agencies, Microsoft 365 offers complete control over access to confidential or sensitive data. Authorized users can centrally manage and secure devices, application and data to help comply with government regulations and compliance for information security.
How Insight will helpFrom the initial assessment of your business needs to strategy, deployment and management, our team of experts will help you roll out Microsoft 365. Insight and Microsoft deliver exclusive services and support to ensure a smooth and hassle-free deployment.
- Licensing analysis: Receive a cost analysis that demonstrates the long-term cost benefits of Microsoft licensing products.
- Licensing optimization: Leverage workshops, software asset management services and benchmarking to access quantifiable data.
- Post-sales deployment: Gain support from more than 100 Microsoft technical engineers with the ability to support the full Microsoft stack.
How Enterprise Mobility +Security will help your business organizationWe live in a mobile-first, cloud-first era where access to email, documents and rich productivity tools across devices is critical to remaining productive and competitive. However, with confidential data being stored on these devices, security risks increase.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security delivers secure and seamless access to the information and tools users need. As the only solution that offers managed mobile productivity with Office 365™, Enterprise Mobility + Security safeguards data on all devices without affecting personal data or requiring device enrollment.
- Manage access to all corporate resources with a single identity.
- Protect at the application, data, device and identity layers.
- Work seamlessly with cloud services.
- Enable conditional access to block unmanaged devices.
Why Enterprise Mobility + Security is right for your organization
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security is the only enterprise mobility solution designed to help you safeguard and govern apps, data, devices and users. It incorporates Azure™ Active Directory®, Azure Rights Management and Advanced Threat Analytics.
Secure, flexible access
- Single sign-on to any app, on any device
- Corporate policy enforcement related to access from corporate or personal devices
- Managed access to 2,500+ pre-integrated apps, as well as custom or on-premise apps
- Provisioned and de-provisioned access for new, temporary or exiting users
- Data encryption for documents and emails
- Behavioral analytics predict cyberattacks and compromised data
- Billions of authentication requests processed each week
- Thwarts data theft, even if a device was lost or stolen
Low costs, fewer resources
- On average, self-service password reset cuts help desk requests by 25%
- Provides complete security at nearly half the cost of third-party offerings
- Simple setup, automatic updates and streamlined connectivity to on-premise data centers
With nearly 6 million Microsoft Government Cloud users across more than 7,000 federal, state and local government entities, Microsoft and Insight are committed to supporting the needs of government agencies.
What makes the Microsoft Government Cloud so trusted?
- Compliance is non- negotiable, from HIPAA to IRS to DOD, FedRAMP and CJIS. Cloud service providers prove they not only understand it; but can help customers meet their obligations.
- Cybersecurity threats are real and constant. Microsoft builds security into its products and services from the start to protect endpoints, detect threats, and enable responses.
- Security continues with Microsoft-only government cloud providers with six datacenter regions. The broadest geographic availability enables governments, and their partners, to provide continuity of services in the event of disasters.
To utilize Microsoft through the Insight Public Sector technology solutions contract, you must be registered as a participating agency with OMNIA Partners. There is no cost for membership, no user fees or commitments. OMNIA Partners is open to states, state agencies, counties, cities, schools, colleges and universities, non-profit organizations and special districts. If you are already registered, please contact Insight Public Sector.
Placing an Order with Insight Public SectorWeb: www.ips.insight.com/omnia
Tel. No. (800) 546-0578
- To place an order online, you must first have an account with Insight and a web login ID and password. If you do not have a login ID, please contact your sales representative by phone or email to request one.
- Once you have your login information, visit www.ips.insight.com/omnia to enter in your user ID name and password.
- To locate a product, click on the product categories at the top of the page, or enter the manufacturer’s part number or keyword in the Search box. To select a product to order, click on Add to Order. Please contact your sales team if you cannot locate an item on our site and/or for volume pricing.
- Once you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout screens and follow the instructions as needed to complete your order.
Microsoft products and services are competitively priced through the Insight Public Sector contract. Insight Public Sector's competitively-solicited OMNIA Partners contract assures you of Insight’s best overall government pricing on our broad portfolio of products and IT service solutions.
Is the Insight Public Sector contract competitively-solicited?
The OMNIA Partners technology contract was awarded after the lead public agency, Fairfax County, Virginia, completed a competitive solicitation and thorough evaluation process and is available for nationwide use. Microsoft was named in the award under Insight Public Sector. For additional contract details, please see the Insight Public Sector contract.
If my agency already has an account with Insight Public Sector, do I need to set up a new account?
No. Contact your Insight Public Sector Account Manager to have the OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.
New Enterprise Agreement for OMNIA Partners
Insight and Microsoft have worked together to set up a government enterprise agreement specifically for OMNIA Partners registered agencies. Through this agreement, agencies of all sizes will be able to qualify for government-specific pricing with a minimum of just 25 qualified users/devices. All Microsoft software, including all cloud offerings, can be purchased through this agreement. Learn More