OMNIA Partners is pleased to offer the following solutions with WESCO Distribution:
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Supplies and Related Services (Contract #R142106 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
WESCO Distribution, Inc. is a leading distributor of general electrical and industrial supplies, wire, cable and conduit, data and broadband communications, power distribution equipment, lighting and lighting control systems, control and automation, motors, and safety products, and provider of advanced supply chain management and logistics services. WESCO with its divisions and subsidiaries focuses on customer relationships and dedication to the SLED Market:
WESCO Team Commitment
WESCO is committed to supporting the education market through a dedicated team of individuals focused on education customers. The WESCO Government Team delivers results through an in-depth knowledge of unique purchasing processes, available contract vehicles and solving specific challenges.
Dedicated SLED Team
Focused on State & Local and Education institutions, WESCO SLED team focuses on the needs and requirements of large, medium and small campuses and multi-location agencies. With years of education and government experience, this team provides a strong basis of understanding on how institutions buy and operate. This understanding is value by WESCO State & Local and Education customers throughout the Nation.
Government Technical Team
The WESCO Government Technical Team specializes in technical expertise in Outside Plant (OSP), Advanced Fiber Technologies, Cameras, IDS, Lighting, SCADA, Command and Control, Specialized hardware and software, Security and Solutions.
WESCO has nine distribution centers and a network of 485 branches in North America and select international locations to serve your installation, wherever it is located.
WESCO’s Family of Business (Divisions and Subsidiaries) span across the U.S. and include:
- Wesco Distribution, Inc.
- Communications Supply Corporation (CSC)
- Avon Electrical Supplies
- TVC Communications
- Brown Wholesale Electric
- Reilly Electrical Supplies
- Englewood Electrical Supply Co. (EESCO)
- Hill Country Electric Supply
- Liberty Electrical
- Needham Electric Supply
Continuous Improvement Culture
WESCO knows there is always more we can do to improve your facilities and the WESCO experience. We will continue listening to your needs and responding with value-added solutions. This unique One WESCO arrangement allows for a specific expertise of products and technology within each product sector. This enables the customer to receive the Best-in-Class customer service.
Within the Region 4 Education Service Center Contract, WESCO offers members their complete portfolio including:
- Lighting Products – Fixtures (indoor & outdoor), Emergency, Poles & Arms, Lamps, Ballasts, LED, CFL and Controls.
- Electrical Supplies – Circuit Breakers, Distribution Equipment, Transformers, Safety Switches, Wiring Devices, Controls, Relays, Timers, Fuses, Power Protection.
- Wire and Conduit – Building Wire, Hi-Voltage Cable, Conduit, Fittings, Boxes & Enclosures, Terminal, Lugs, Connectors, Ground Rods.
- MRO Supplies – Batteries, Safety Equipment, Tape, Tools, Testers.
- Data and Telecom Products – Cat5e/Cat6 cable, Fiber, Panels & Connectors, Racks & Cabinets, Patch Cords, Wire Management, Wireless, Power Protection.
- Physical Security and Access Control Products – Cameras, DVR, Sound and Paging, Notification.