For athletes and sport enthusiasts, AstroTurf has redefined the way the game is played. The company offers advanced, state-of-the-art, multi-sport and specialized synthetic turf systems with proprietary engineered technologies, leveraging the industry’s first vertically integrated manufacturing system. A growing number of high schools, colleges, professional sports teams and municipalities continue to select AstroTurf-branded products for their premium quality, technical superiority, and safety. We are proud to offer all of our products and services through our cooperative contract, #R162201.
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and industry-leading suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Sports Surfaces, Installation, and Related Material
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R162201
June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2020
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through May 31, 2022
RENEWED THROUGH May 31, 2022
Master Agreement Documents
- AstroTurf Contract Signature Page
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification)
- Contract Amendment
- Contract Renewal 1
- Contract Renewal 2
- Owned by SportGroup, founded in 1969, a global leader in artificial turf systems and running tracks.
- National capabilities with 21 direct sales representatives throughout the United States.
- AstroTurf has its own in-house testing and turf research facility.
- $60 million bonding capacity.
- 3rd party Warranty Insurance Policy.
- Extensive product information is available at www.astroturf.com