Original Equipment quality parts, repair information and services you need to run a successful and efficient fleet department. Best of all with an existing contract you can piggyback on, getting started is quick and easy.
- A streamlined procurement process with an existing contract
- Over 750K SKUs covering every major category
- OE quality Duralast parts for light and medium duty domestic and import vehicles, including pursuit vehicles
- On-demand delivery to get parts to you fast from our 6,000 company owned stores with a supply chain featuring hub and satellite store network
- B2B online ordering, look up, payment and invoicing tools to make management simple
- Our best public sector pricing with no minimum purchase requirements to participate.
- Collision and repair software and shop information systems by ALLDATA (and AutoZone company)
- Both live and online training to suit your needs in a wide range of topics
- Courses range from entry level to expert
- Courses are taught by industry expert instructors
AutoZone is proud to have their contract adopted by the Commonwealth of Virginia. This contract is endorsed by the state for use by all state and local government entities, K12 schools and colleges and universities in the Commonwealth of Virginia. For more information, visit their website here.
Automotive Parts and Supplies
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R211201
January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through December 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Addendum 2
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- Historically Underutilized Business Outreach
In 1986, Duralast began with starters and alternators. Now it is one of the leading aftermarket brads, consistently offering OE or better quality parts in over20 different categories.
Duralast provides consistent quality that hundreds of thousands of professionals depend on. Industry-leading manufacturers, robust materials, and stringent quality control ensure that Duralast parts meet or exceed OE performance for every part, every time.
ALLDATA Discounts for
OMNIA Partners Participants
Our parent company, AutoZone, was awarded a cooperative contract by Region 4 Education Service Center available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. OMNIA Partners participants can take advantage of exclusive pricing. ALLDATA’s solutions are designed to provide trusted, accurate information and help members save time, ensure safety, satisfy customers and enhance profitability.
Get started by calling (888) 681-9570
Industry-leading OEM information that helps save time for vehicle resale or service. Learn more.
An affordable scan tool solution, the only one with ALLDATA’s industry-leading repair information built-in. Learn more.
An easy way for shops to create professional, compliant estimates with parts and labor from ALLDATA. Learn more.
©2017 ALLDATA LLC. ALLDATA, ALLDATA Repair, ALLDATA Collision, ALLDATA Manage, ALLDATA Tech-Assist and ALLDATA Mobile are registered trademarks and ALLDATA Community is a mark of ALLDATA LLC. AutoZone is a registered trademark of AutoZone Parts, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.