Original Equipment quality parts, repair information and services you need to run a successful and efficient fleet department. Best of all with an existing contract you can piggyback on, getting started is quick and easy.
- A streamlined procurement process with an existing contract
- Over 750K SKUs covering every major category
- OE quality Duralast parts for light and medium duty domestic and import vehicles, including pursuit vehicles
- On-demand delivery to get parts to you fast from our 6,000 company owned stores with a supply chain featuring hub and satellite store network
- B2B online ordering, look up, payment and invoicing tools to make management simple
- Our best public sector pricing with no minimum purchase requirements to participate.
- Collision and repair software and shop information systems by ALLDATA (and AutoZone company)
- Both live and online training to suit your needs in a wide range of topics
- Courses range from entry level to expert
- Courses are taught by industry expert instructors
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Automotive Parts and Supplies
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R170201
May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2020
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2022
RENEWED THROUGH April 30, 2022
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- New Jersey LFN Packet
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Amendment 1
- Contract Renewal 1
- Contract Renewal 2
- Contract Update 1
In 1986, Duralast began with starters and alternators. Now it is one of the leading aftermarket brads, consistently offering OE or better quality parts in over20 different categories.
Duralast provides consistent quality that hundreds of thousands of professionals depend on. Industry-leading manufacturers, robust materials, and stringent quality control ensure that Duralast parts meet or exceed OE performance for every part, every time.
ALLDATA Discounts for
OMNIA Partners Participants
Our parent company, AutoZone, was awarded Contract #R170201 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. OMNIA Partners participants can take advantage of exclusive pricing. ALLDATA’s solutions are designed to provide trusted, accurate information and help members save time, ensure safety, satisfy customers and enhance profitability.
Get started by calling (888) 681-9570
Industry-leading OEM information that helps save time for vehicle resale or service. Learn more.
An affordable scan tool solution, the only one with ALLDATA’s industry-leading repair information built-in. Learn more.
An easy way for shops to create professional, compliant estimates with parts and labor from ALLDATA. Learn more.
©2017 ALLDATA LLC. ALLDATA, ALLDATA Repair, ALLDATA Collision, ALLDATA Manage, ALLDATA Tech-Assist and ALLDATA Mobile are registered trademarks and ALLDATA Community is a mark of ALLDATA LLC. AutoZone is a registered trademark of AutoZone Parts, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.