Best Buy Business is the business-to-business division of Best Buy, serving businesses, state and local government agencies and educational organizations of all sizes. We are dedicated to your success every step of the way to help you feel confident about your technology purchases, no matter the size of your organization.
Best Buy Business partners with all the leading brands to provide the largest commercial and consumer technology assortment for your business.
- Computing & Tablets
- TVs & Digital Signage
- K12 and Higher Education technology solutions
- Other Business Essentials (Smart Home, Networking, Speakers & AV accessories, furniture, printers and more)
Audio Visual Equipment, Accessories & Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R201203
April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through March 31, 2026
Not Available in New Jersey
Master Agreement Documents
Watch how Best Buy Education will partner with you to create seamless ed-tech solutions
Best Buy Education understands that creating an end-to-end tech solution can be a daunting task. Best Buy® Education is here to help with everything from planning and installation to ongoing tech support. We offer a vast selection of education technology products, expertise and nationwide services that set students up for success in the modern world, whether they’re learning at home, in school or online.
- Dedicated Education Account Managers to help you pick the right solution for your organization
- Great prices on thousands of the latest education-grade devices and technology
- Expertise and experience to fulfill orders reliably and quickly
- Pre-deployment services enable custom device configuration, app installation, asset tagging and more
- Warranties and tech support—remote and in person—give you peace of mind after the purchase, too
Choose from thousands of computing products from the best brands to meet your school’s unique needs. We feature a comprehensive selection of education-grade and consumer laptops, desktops, tablets and all-in-ones.
We can help repair all your devices regardless of where they were purchased or whether they are in or out of warranty.
Best Buy® Educations digital signage-certified engineers and project managers can help design and plan any space. This includes collaborative classrooms with video conferencing capabilities and large interactive displays. Plus, complete digital signage solutions to streamline communications and emergency alerts for student and staff safety. Their nationwide Geek Squad team also ensures a fast, professional install with ongoing support.
A good competition should be challenging, outfitting your school’s esports team should not be. From the machines to the green screens, Best Buy® Education offers a full assortment of esports tech that will help you build a gaming lab from the ground up. Best Buy® Educations professional engineering and design team will make sure you have a rock-solid network connection. Not ready to build out a whole esports lab? Best Buy® Education can help supplement your existing tech.
Best Buy Education has partnered with ClassVR to bring you affordable, innovative virtual reality lessons and experiences to students of all ages. We’ll provide everything you need to make VR and AR a reality in your classroom.
Best Buy® Education partners with all the leading brands to provide the largest education and consumer technology assortment for your organization.
Best Buy® Education has a wide assortment of technologies to keep your students connected and learning whether they’re in person or online, with products like web cameras, displays, speakers, microphones and control devices. Their certified engineers will design a plan that ensures your HyFlex classroom will be simple to use for students and staff and will work with your existing virtual meeting platforms.
Whether you’re completely restructuring your school campus or looking to update existing spaces, Best Buy® Education can help. They offer a large assortment of best-in-class furniture from trusted education partners. The Best Buy® Education team can help design and install any school spaces including media centers, classrooms, makerspaces, lobbies and cafeterias. Couple this with project managers to ensure your furniture is delivered on time and installed professionally.
Learn how Best Buy Education helps one higher ed institute improve processes in making it easier for students to get the right tech and support for learning.
Experts say the hybrid workplace will be the new normal for many office environments. At Best Buy Business we can help you transition to a hybrid workforce. We have the devices, video collaboration tools and services to enable this transition and ensure your team can be safe and productive whether they work from home, at the office or on the go, and continue to collaborate wherever they are.
- Dedicated Account Managers to help you create the right solution for your business
- Large assortment of commercial devices, displays, and software collaboration tools from trusted brands
- Lifecycle device programs get devices in the hands of your employees quickly and are ready-to-use out of the box
- Logistics capabilities to ship to multiple facilities or direct to your employee’s home
- Geek Squad nationwide services, including certified A/V and IT engineers, to create solutions to support your whole team onsite or online
- Post-sales support (remote or in-person) and warranty options to protect your tech
- Laptops, Chromebooks and tablets
- Computing accessories and monitors
- Web-cameras, speakers, microphones, control devices, room scheduling and software solutions
- Interactive panels & digital signage
- Home and office printers
Best Buy Business can help you navigate the complexities of end-to-end digital signage. Whether you need to deliver content that engages, informs, and entertains or options to collaborate effectively in a hybrid work or learning environment, we partner with you every step of the way—from design to install to support. Our team of dedicated Digital Signage Experts will work with you to understand your needs and customize a solution to help you meet your goals
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Commercial products
- Digital signage-certified Engineers
- Geek Squad Project Managers
- A nationwide Geek Squad team
We partner with all the leading brands to provide the largest education and commercial technology assortment for your organization.
- Commercial displays
- Speakers, microphones, webcams
- Content Management Software
- Control devices, room scheduling and software solutions
- Distributed auto and visual
Whether it’s for restaurants, hospitality, corporate settings, retail, education or multi-dwelling locations, we offer digital signage products and solutions for your specific needs and budget.
The use of digital signage systems at bars and restaurants is quickly becoming more popular. Not only is digital signage visually appealing, allowing bars and restaurants to display eye-catching content for marketing and promotional purposes, but it’s also a convenient and dynamic way to display information to customers, often in real time.
Modern meeting spaces are at the center of the way people communicate and collaborate. Best Buy Business has the solutions to fit any sized modern meeting space—from smaller huddle spaces to more modular multipurpose rooms able to accommodate large groups or teams.
Purchasing the right display for your business is an important decision. Display location, content, lighting conditions and hours of operation are all things to consider when creating the perfect solution for your needs. Learn many of the reasons why you might want to consider a commercial TV over a consumer one.
Read about how U.S. Bank Stadium, the home of the Minnesota Vikings and host of Super Bowl LII, sought a partner to solve its audio and visual needs.
Best Buy Business makes supplying smart home technology and TVs to your student housing communities easy. Plus, our project managers will ensure your project stays on time and on budget across all your properties.
- Dedicated Account Managers help you design the best solutions
- Wide assortment of commercial and consumer smart home technology and TVs
- Project Managers work closely with you on your project to ensure your installation runs smoothly.
- Geek Squad Agents available coast to coast for professional installation services.
Read how we streamlined and helped customize the demanding technology and appliance needs of this multi-property student housing management company.
When you choose Geek Squad Business Services, you're getting an integrated team that does its work seamlessly. Your Project Manager will handle the logistics of your project, A/V and IT Engineers can design customized solutions, and Geek Squad Agents will pre-configure, install and support your products with speed and expertise.
- Customized proposals. Detailed project schematics will show you what’s possible.
- Your tech will be ready to go. We’ll pre-configure your new devices and repair your old ones.
- Quick and efficient setup. We’re experts at setting up all kinds of tech and appliances.
- Advanced A/V and IT skills. We can outfit a meeting hall, install a complex network and more.
- Project Managers. If your project requires special attention, a project manager will be there every step of the way.
At Geek Squad City, our Agents can pre-configure your new computers, mobile devices, TVs, smart home devices and more. We can install and test any requested hardware, software and apps; configure devices so they're ready to use right out of the box; and add asset tagging so you know who gets which device. Our Agents can also repair your existing tech so everything is working great before installation begin. Watch agents in action at Geek Squad City.
We can help repair all your devices regardless of where they were purchased or whether they are in or out of warranty. Plus, as an Apple® authorized service provider we can even enroll, repair and replace all your Apple devices (non-education customers only).
When your vision requires a customized solution, our team of Engineers can create floor plans, schematics and diagrams that help turn your ideas into reality. Depending on their specialty, our Engineers are Certified Technology Specialists (CTS) or have earned certification from tech companies like Microsoft and Cisco.
We can install just about anything at scale, from TVs, speakers to networks, computers and office tech. If you have projects in multiple locations across the country, we can handle your installs at the same time. Plus, our Engineers can provide complex technical solutions you may not even realize are possible.
You can’t afford any downtime with your tech. So, when computers aren’t cooperating, Geek Squad Agents are available 24/7 for remote technical support. We also offer a range of on-site services and we can repair just about any device either at your location or at Geek Squad City.