BMK Ventures, Inc. (BMKV) is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB) by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) based in Virginia Beach, VA. Our sole focus is to provide our customers with innovative products, procurement options, and training services. Our mission is to provide fast, efficient and dependable service to fulfill our customers' unique needs.
BMKV has developed a strong team of experienced personnel pulling from the best of the medical and governmental contracting industry that specialize in project management, research & development, contract management, simulation training, logistics solutions and procurement specialists. With more than 100 years of combined industry experience, BMKV is able to recognize and respond to our customers' needs.
BMKV offers the responsiveness of a small business with the resources and reach of a significantly larger firm. We can offer a customized all-inclusive solution to every evolving, dynamic, and critical mission area that each customer faces.
- FAR Compliance
- Government Contract Specialist
- Contract Capture
- Vendor Relations
- EIN: 46-5337171
- SCC ID: 07765795
- D&B: 079404719
- CAGE: 94T97
- FFL: 1-54-810-01-2D-24706
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and industry-leading suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide.
Bleeding Control Kits and Related Hemorrhage Control Products and Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R200201
Initial award from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through December 31, 2024.
Master Agreement Documents
PARA-X™ is BMKV’s signature brand, is used exclusively for our custom medical kit line. The PARA-X™ brand is a true custom medical kit line where the customers’ requirements outweigh the drive to sell a stock medical kit. BMKV’s extensive manufacturer reach and integration capabilities ensures a custom solution, made for every requirement.
- Meets HB 496 Requirements
- The HB 496 requirements suggest that these types of kits have a tourniquet, chest seal, compression bandage, bleeding control bandage, space emergency blanket, latex-free gloves, markers, scissors and an instructional document. We have a variety of products available to customize these kits per the request of the schools, county, etc. You can find this list of items attached on the proposal.
- Stock medical kits vetted by years of military and private sector service.
- Kits used on a daily basis by medical professionals and first responders.
- Custom medical kits based on the individual customer’s needs.
- Variety of contents, configurations, and packaging.
- Negotiable pricing.
- Products trusted by the military for over 100 years.
The PARA-X™ line of medical kits has no limit to the amount of customization that can be incorporated so that the medical requirements are not just met but exceeded… every single time!