Compu-Vision Consulting Inc is a next-generation global workforce solutions and technology services company that helps public sector organizations re-imagine their operations for the digital age. Our two decades of professional services and consulting expertise have helped numerous clients transform their business, operations and technology models for the digital era. We offer an integrated portfolio of solutions and services strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, as well as Administrative and Operations solutions. Behind the core of Compu-Vision, are some of the most talented resources, motivated and empowered by a strong philosophy of clients first.
Whether you are seeking individual contractors for a project, strategic management professionals, or C-level executives, we work across the entire public sector landscape ensuring you get the right person for your needs. Our workforce solutions include contract staffing, direct hire, temp-to-perm, and project team services focused on Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Poly, TS/SCI, TS, and Secret cleared consultants.
Information Technology (IT) Temporary and Professional Services
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2021003050
October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2026
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2031
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Amendment 1
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran Russia Belarus
With a winning history of providing professional, IT, administrative and creative talent in support of government programs, we have strong experience in staffing a diverse range of programs including those for Cyber Security, Data Management, IT/Technical Support and Administrative Support.
Understanding the unique processes of the government environment, we ensure quality delivery designed around your department’s needs and provide you with best in class resources and workforce related service capabilities by having the following:
- A portfolio of qualified resources to support your staff augmentation and project.
- Account management leaders to support you every step of the way.
- Supporting and partnering with a network of affiliates and agencies throughout the United States.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with partners and agencies to control staffing program costs.
- Advocate for diversity led opportunities.
IT Staff Augmentation:
We bridge the IT supply gap through an innovative, best-in-class recruiting engine, backed by a dedicated client-centric service focus. Our services (T&M and SOW) models can help you quickly ramp up your team.
ERP/CRM Implementation & Upgrades
We are able to consult, implement, upgrade or enhance any software for our clients. This involves installing the software, moving your data over to the new system, configuring your users and processes, and training your users on the software.
Professional Services & Consulting
Our consultants offer advice and expertise to government entities to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
Non-IT Staff Augmentation
We allow you to scale your essential staff by reducing costs. Our process allows you to place top talent for particular projects quicker than if they were to hire new, full-time employees.
We work with leading partners in the cyber space to perform penetration tests to exploit weaknesses in your IT network and determine the degree to which a malicious attacker can gain unauthorized access to your assets.
Software License & Renewals
We are partners with Gold and Platinum vendors of Cisco, Dell, VMWare, ServiceNow, EMC, SmartNet and many others. We are able to supply or renew any software that your department needs.
Data Center Co-Location & Disaster Recovery
We have partnerships with Data Centers across the country. Our vendors are able to perform Disaster Recovery, which is the organizational planning to resume business operations following an unexpected event which may damage or destroy data, software and hardware systems.
Outsourced Helpdesk & Support
Our Help Desk Outsourcing service provides companies the ability to help their customers with troubleshooting problems or for facilitating solutions to the known problems. Businesses use the Outsourced IT Help Desk Support Services to provide 24*7 availability to customers.
We specialize in the process of moving digital assets — like data, workloads, IT resources, or applications — to cloud infrastructure.
This is a plan of action describing how a business must strategically reposition itself in the digital economy. We help innovate, change operating and business models and leverage emerging technology.
- Get Started: We schedule kick-off meetings to get a better understanding of who you are, what types of skills are predominate and how we can perform better than the incumbents. We keep you in-the-know every step so of the process
- Qualify Candidates: Compu-Vision identifies individuals that make a great match with your government entity. We select the best, fully qualified, pre-vetted candidates for you to review. Communication drives progress here, as we adapt based on your feedback
- Scheduled Interviews: You meet and get to know the selected best-fit candidates on a 1-on-1 basis; weather that's through scheduled phone calls, zoom meetings or in-person interviews. Afterwards, we will talk about next steps, compliance checks and making an offer
- Set the Start Date: Time to make that offer! Once it’s accepted and signed, we work with you to set your contractor’s start date. Paperwork starts rolling and we ramp up for a stellar onboarding experience
- Onboarding: Compu-Vision Consulting supports the contractor through ramp-up, meeting security and onboarding compliance requirements every step of the way
Our talent management expertise ensures we attract, cultivate, and retain the talented professionals required to achieve our client’s business goals better, faster and more efficiently.
Our recruiting professionals of delivery managers, team leaders, junior and senior recruiters support all client needs and are responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. Our direct candidate pool has more than 1,000,000 resources we are able to leverage at any given point. We gather the skill assessments for each role, pull resume searches and build pipelines of matched candidates for each recruiter’s roles.
We are committed to equality and inclusion; certified as MBE, MWBE, WBE, SBE, WOSB, NMSDC, WBENC, SWAM and SAM. As a company dedicated to connecting people with the right jobs and business at the right time, Compu-Vision is committed to promoting an inclusive business climate for all people. Our diversity plan is focused on the following pillars:
- Ensure fairness, equality, and diversity in promoting, hiring, compensating, encouraging, and retaining top performing workforce.
- Strive to understand the needs of our leaders and employees (both direct and indirect)
- Delivering programs to the expectations of the clients. Compu-Vision Consulting wants to emulate the diversity of the communities in which we live, work, and serve.
- Strive to sustain a culture of inclusion, where every employee feels valued and respected for their ideas, background, and perspective.
- Ensure our efforts support and benefit clients and society as a whole in accordance with our core value of inclusion of all interests.
- As a small minority woman owned business, we are positioned to champion diversity as a means to create new opportunities.
- Our leaders embrace the commitment of inclusion as a business strategy, as we work with national partners in diversity space.
- Directly tie our success to the diverse backgrounds, experience and goals of our staff, partners and clients.
- Creating programs to assist clients meet their diversity goals by teaming and partnering with other minority suppliers.
- Professional affiliations (NMSDC, WBENC, WOSB)
- Vendor diversity/partnering programs
- Maintaining a diverse resource pool