LEADING NATIONAL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER—Connection specializes in fulfilling the unique IT needs of educational, state, and local institutions from design to deployment. Our extensive experience managing contracts provides the expertise and knowledge to adequately address the various needs facing IT procurement professionals. We employ a variety of purchasing mechanisms to fulfill customer requirements efficiently.
QUALIFIED—Our Account Managers and technical experts are ready to assist you with a complete range of services across key technology areas: Converged Data Center, Cloud, Security, Mobility, Networking, Software, and Lifecycle. With extensive vendor partnerships and a broad selection of over 300,000 products, Connection combines the full line of professional IT services, technical expertise, and purchasing power you need for any size project.
EXPERIENCED—Our extensive experience serving the public sector marketplace ensures we can identify and apply the right purchasing vehicles to equip your institution with the right tools the first time. Through our cooperative contract with OMNIA Partners, we provide public agencies nationwide with valuable solutions on a competitively solicited and publicly awarded contract. Learn more about the OMNIA Partners contracting process. For open-market purchases and transactions where no contract vehicle is in place, you can count on highly competitive pricing.
• 300,000 technology products across 1,600 + brands
• Sophisticated Web-based services, volume software licensing, and eProcurement
• Complete solutions and services designed to improve operations and increase the value of IT
• The most highly trained, experienced IT professionals in the industry
• We strive to understand your needs and to create solutions that adhere to your requirements and budget by providing significant discounts on many popular technology brands
• Serve as a trusted extension of your IT staff
• Relentless in our commitment to exceeding your expectations
• Shipping included within the contiguous U.S.
Prices/Discounts: Pricing varies from manufacture and product pricing is available online at connection.com/omnia
Place Orders With:
732 Milford Road Merrimack, NH 03054-4633
Always identify yourself as an OMNIA Partners member when requesting a quote or placing an order.
Federal ID Number: 52-1837891
Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Invoicing By: GovConnection, Inc. (dba Connection® Public Sector Solutions)
Payment Terms: Net 30 days
Minimum Order: Connection may add a handling charge of $5.00 to any single order with a total value of $30.00 or less.
Return Policy: Return authorization required, call 1-800-800-0019.
Warranty: Varies per manufacturer. Contact the dedicated Connection/OMNIA PartnersSales Team.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Solutions, Products and Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R210402
June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through May 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Update - Apple Higher Ed Pricing
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
Harness the Power of the Connected School
Connection® Public Sector Solutions can provide all the solutions and services your school needs to connect children and families to the future they deserve.
- Charging Stations
- and more!
- Wireless Devices
- Document Cameras
- and more!
Modernize Learning Spaces
- Media Center
- Interactive Whiteboards
- TV Studio
- and more!
Remote and Hybrid Learning
- Zoom Rooms
- Microsoft Teams rooms
- and more!
Click on the image below to learn more.
Connection’s professional development services assist educators with integrating appropriate and meaningful tools to increase the effectiveness of both teaching and learning.
COVID-19 has changed the education landscape, and many teachers are experiencing the remote classroom for the first time. To help fill the gaps in communication and collaboration that have become apparent, many schools are adopting new technology and apps at a very rapid and alarming rate. As a result, with in-person training currently out of the question, educators across the globe are struggling to balance their workloads while adopting new skillsets in ways that are not optimal. It’s time to turn the tide.
Webinar: Remote Learning in 2020
Learn more about solutions for K-12 remote learning including Teams tips and more!
Click on the below images to view content:
The global supply chain issue is affecting everyone, but Connection Public Sector Solutions and OMNIA Partners are keeping pace with the rising demand. Our shelves are stocked with the best-priced IT. Don’t wait–order early! We have the technology you need in stock and ready to ship including: Chromebooks and laptops, docking stations, printers, headsets, Chromebook sleeves and cases, displays, scanners, digital whiteboards, security cameras, portable power packs and documents cameras.
In an effort to create a seamless purchasing experience, Connection’s website can incorporate your ERP or financial system to fit your eProcurement workflow. We can also work with third-party eProcurement marketplaces, exchanges, software providers, and consortiums.
Whether you use XML, EDI, or other technology, we provide a streamlined, end-to-end process—from a personalized Web experience for the user, to a robust order and invoice messaging service on the back end.
- Consolidate account visibility
- Eliminate fragmented IT spending
- Standardize purchasing
- Reduce procurement time and costs
- Rein in rogue spending and control budgets
- PunchOut/TapOut/RoundTrip: Seamlessly and securely connect to your personalized Web portal from your company's buying system—whether it is an enterprise-level ERP system, an online MarketPlace, or other internal system. Access your purchasing history, online quotes, frequent purchases, and more from your Account Home page.
- Customization: Personalize your B2B experience by adding logos, custom content, advance searching, frequently purchased items, quoting, and more.
- Customizable Catalogs: Access your static or dynamic custom product catalog like nowhere else. We make buying easy by featuring account-specific pricing that is tailored to your requirements.
Contact us today to request an eProcurement Assessment, or call an Account Manager at 1.800.800.0019
Educational Institutions continue to integrate technology into student experiences, but the cost to implement optimal solutions can be a hurdle. Leasing and financing provides schools with the flexibility to acquire the technology they need, today.
- One-to-One Implementation
- Interactive Whiteboards and Displays
- Devices, Networking & Security
- Servers, Infrastructure and Software
Keep your technology up to date by easily adding or upgrading equipment at the end of term with a Tech Refresh program.
90 Day Deferred Payments
Defer your first payment for up to 90 days to ensure that your technology solution is in place before students arrive for the upcoming school year.
Click the flyer below for more details!