DIRTT uses its proprietary 3D software to design, manufacture and install fully customized prefabricated interiors. With DIRTT, clients receive cost certainty, a guaranteed schedule, and know exactly how the final space will look.
The company is the winner of more than 25 recognized awards, including a PM100 for Innovation Mastery by Progressive Manufacturing magazine, a Manning Award for Outstanding Innovation, and the Excellence in Partnership for Industry Green Contractor from the US Coalition for Government Procurement.
- DIRTT solutions include walls, power & networks, and casework as part of the tiered discount structure.
- Additional DIRTT solutions available as quoted (not per discounted tier structure) include timber, Leaf (a wall that folds), raised floor, Breathe (living wall), FlexGas lines for healthcare installations, and any future innovations.
- Additional Services: ICE® 3D Software, Design, Project Management, Installation, Storage and Reconfiguration.
- All DIRTT Solutions are infinitely customizable for the project, with no added cost.
- Contract pricing is extended to General Contractor or sub-contractor purchasing on behalf of the owner.
- DIRTT Walls -- customizable, patented wall elements that allow work surfaces, overheads, displays, and any other objects to be mounted seamlessly
- DIRTT Millwork -- fully customizable to modular cabinetry with a set price, fast lead-times, smooth installs and long-term agility
- DIRTT Power and Networks -- modular plug-and-play power and data that integrate directly into DIRTT Walls without the need to bring in expensive trades
ICE® proprietary design software acts like a 3D virtual reality video game:
- Realistic digital space that users can walk through in virtual reality before construction begins
- Users can specify building design elements and see pricing
- ICEberg® - tool that compares the cost of a DIRTT solution vs. conventional construction
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Movable Wall Systems
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R180101
April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2021
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through March 31, 2023
Contract renewed until March 31, 2022
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Letter
- Contract Award Documents (Board Recommendation, Approval, and Multiple Award Justification)
- Contract Renewal 1