Maintain a Safe Environment With Turnkey Emergency Services, Disaster Restoration and Reconstruction Services
For one-stop services with an immediate response, you can count on DKI.
DKI is the only organization in North America that offers a turnkey approach to property
restoration contracting and health and safety consulting and testing services. Using advanced
equipment and technology, industry-recognized experts, and 45+ years of experience, our
network of over 400 elite service providers and consultants can handle any size loss or project,
anywhere, at any time.
DKI has been an expert resource to public sector clients—including city, county and state
entities— for decades. We assist K-12 school districts in responding to mitigation needs, as
well as asbestos, lead, and mold inspections, abatement project design, management plans,
and indoor air quality. We work closely with stakeholders in facilities, maintenance, design,
construction, environmental, health and safety, human resources, and legal.
DKI Code Red
For clients needing Emergency Management Planning, DKI has developed a program called CODE RED. If you would like to find out more about customizing a specialized CODE RED Emergency Response program for your needs, please contact DKI. For 24-Hour Services, call DKI at 866-277-2977.
Disaster and Non-Disaster Restoration of Operational Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R191606
May 1, 2020 through April 30, 2022
Option to renew for three (3) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2025
RENEWED THROUGH April 30, 2024
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran, Russia and Belarus
- Contract Renewal 1
- Contract Renewal 2
- Contract Update 1
- Contract Update 2
- Contract Update 3
DKI provides quality restoration services and health & safety consulting services to home and business owners throughout the United States. We specialize in turnkey solutions for public
and private clients, nonprofit organizations, and multi-family housing owners.
Whether your property experiences water, fire, mold, or storm damage, needs sanitation and cleaning, or requires industrial hygiene services, DKI has a solution to help you recover quickly and efficiently! You can count on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year for your full-service restoration and hazard consulting needs.
- Disaster response planning
- Water and biohazard mitigation
- Hazmat/trauma response
- Mold assessment and remediation
- Renovations and repairs
- Asbestos testing and abatement
- Lead-based paint regulatory requirements (EPA RRP, inspections, risk assessments, etc.)
- Health and safety program consulting (program development, review and implementation)
- Employee exposure assessment
- Industrial hygiene testing and consulting services
Timely, Expert Service and Response
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with a response time of 2 hours or less for emergency services
- Unparalleled coverage with service locations across the country
- Dedicated Client Consultant from DKI Corporate assigned to every loss
- Proprietary claims processing platform, with end-to-end insights and data readily available
Have a Plan in Place Before Disaster Strikes
Disaster can strike when you least expect it. How quickly you respond will determine your financial impact and recovery time. That is why you need DKI on your side. With a DKI CODE RED Emergency Response program in place, you can have peace of mind that in any emergency, no matter the size, we will dispatch our local response team to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customized plan to meet the specific needs of your company.
- Dedicated DKI Project Consultant as your single point of contact for every loss.
- Manual and electronic reviews provided to ensure accuracy, consistency and transparency.
- Advanced, web-based job management platform to manage live updates and progress.
- Site surveys and assessments performed on a sampling of your locations to familiarize DKI with your portfolio and potential risk.
- All invoicing and back-up documentation with two audits performed prior to you reviewing it.
- Continuing education opportunities offered on a personal, onsite and/or web-based forum.
- Participation in email campaigns on weather events, storm tracking and other educational issues in your area.