For more than 25 years, DLT Solutions has been dedicated to solving public sector IT challenges and is proud to offer software solutions on a cooperative contract to participants of OMNIA Partners nationwide. Guided by our relentless focus, we have grown to be one of the nation's premier government IT solutions aggregators. We have both deep subject matter expertise and in-depth knowledge of government-mandated requirements and initiatives in areas such as cloud computing, cyber security, and data center optimization.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Software Solutions and Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R190902
Initial award from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through December 31, 2024.
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Update 1- Add Product
- Contract Update 2 - Add Product
- Contract Update 3 - Add Product
- Contract Update 4 - Add Product
- Contract Update 5 - Dealers
- Contract Update 6 - Add Product
- Contract Update 7 - Products
- Contract Update 8 - Additional Services
- Contract Update 9 - Products
- Contract Update 10 - Products
- Contract Update 11 - Products
- Contract Update 12 - Products
- Contract Update 13 - Products
- Award Documents
- Award Letter