You can tell a lot about a company by the company it keeps. Here at Enwork, we work with clients that are leaders in productivity, innovation, intuitive design and creative thinking. It’s why our customers come to Enwork.
We focus on our customers by providing them high quality, design-oriented products at price points and service levels unparalleled in the marketplace. We take pride in making custom solutions accessible to clients of all sizes. Connect with Enwork’s Design Team and Studio team, to make your custom ideas a reality.
As a market leader in tables, Enwork has made a name for itself with innovative benching environments, steel desks and storage, laminate and wood case goods, support furniture, ergonomic products and accessories, and seating.
Through our contract with OMNIA Partners, public agencies can be ensured that they are getting the best products at the best prices with outstanding service.Contact Enwork today.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Furniture, Installation and Related Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R191819
September 1, 2020 through April 30, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Update 1
- Contract Update 2
- Contract Update 3
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
Standard Freight and Minimum Quantities
- Product is FOB Enwork freight prepaid in the continental United States. Title passes to dealer when it leaves our dock. Standard delivery procedure includes transportation of the shipment to the destination loading dock to be unloaded by the consignee. Truck drivers are required only to bring merchandise to the tailgate of their vehicle. Consignee must be present to inspect and sign for the delivery. If the consignee is not available at time of delivery, additional delivery fees such as storage charges and/or re-delivery may be assessed.
- Orders less than $1500 net are assessed a $150 net freight fee with two exceptions.
- A $30 freight fee per chair or box applies to chair orders of 1-3 units. For orders of 4 or more chairs, a freight fee of $150 net is applied to orders less than $1500 net. Refer to the Ordering Information for each chair.
- There is no freight fee for orders less than $100 net that can be sent FedEx Ground (e.g. small legs, brackets, etc.)
Dealers are authorized to accept orders and perform billing on Enwork’s behalf for this contract. Due to tax implications, Enwork can only accept direct orders from OMNIA Partners National Contract members who are tax exempt, requiring a member’s tax exempt certificate be on file prior to purchase. Members may use the following address format when placing direct:
c/o (name of Participating Dealer)
12900 Christopher Dr.
Lowell, MI 49331-9420
Orders issued to Enwork shall reference “products and pricing apply per OMNIA Partners Contract #R191819.”
Orders may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax (888-433-2128) and hard copy mailing is also acceptable.