Fischer Identity is a provider of enterprise grade Identity Governance & Administration (“IGA”) solutions. IGA solutions are available via on premise, private or public cloud with varying levels of administrative and professional services support provided via Managed Identity Services®. Fischer’s IGA solution includes lifecycle management (with automated provisioning / de-provisioning), access governance, compliance assessment with reconciliation and certification. Fischer also provides Access Management solutions with password management, single-sign on, authorization and authentication solutions including multi-factor authentication support. Fischer offers 24x7 support for all services and solutions as well as on-demand and/or instructor led training services for agnostic or solution specific Identity training via Fischer University.
Fischer Identity’s offerings are available on a national cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners. By utilizing this valuable program, K-12 schols, higher-education institutions, government agencies, and non-profits can leverage OMNIA Partners volume for greater discounts and value adds.
Best of breed IGA solutions
- Dedicated to Customer Success
- Inventors of cloud identity management (IaaS®). Referred to commonly in the market as IDaaS (Multiple deployment models offered depending on client size, preferences and budget)
- Solves a variety of business problems including increased productivity and optimized user experience
- Modular approach to start with your most pressing business need
- Keep up with the demand from users for new and changing access requests is a daunting task and far too time consuming – optimizing user productivity
- Addresses concerns about audits and potential for compliance issues
- Help desk is being barraged with password reset and access requests which can be costly
- Custom designed onboarding and off-boarding workflows – moving to a solution which provides business continuity
- Provides a state-of-the-art enterprise grade Identity Governance and Administration solution that can start anywhere depending on your business needs and grow over time to provide continued business value
IT Security Tools - Identity Management
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2021003140
Initial award from September 29, 2021 through September 28, 2026 with the option to renew for five (5) additional one (1) year periods through September 28, 2031.