FLEETCOR is a leading global business payment company that simplifies the way businesses and public sector agencies manage and pay their expenses. Our FLEETCOR cooperative contract provides fuel cards services and payment solutions to public sector agencies. When organizations choose FLEETCOR cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners, they will receive savings and value that goes beyond costs.
Mission: Creating better ways for businesses and partners to pay their expenses.
Vision: Every payment digital, every purchase controlled, every decision informed.
Values: FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of rapid growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values of Innovation, Execution, Integrity, People, and Collaboration.
The FLEETCOR portfolio of brands helps companies and public sector organizations automate, secure, digitize, and control payments on behalf of their employees and suppliers. The firm’s solutions include fuel (fleet) cards, purchasing cards (“P-cards”) that include corporate cards for travel & entertainment, E-Payables (virtual cards), tolls, and lodging.
FLEETCOR is one of the largest fintech payment companies in the world, processing billions of transactions each year in over 80 countries.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Fuel Card Services and Related Products
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R211101
January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through December 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
FLEET CARDS AND CORPORATE PAYMENTS
FLEETCOR and its subsidiary Comdata has been a pioneer in the fleet card business, dating back to 1969. The original Fuelman card was one of the first fuel cards offered in the U.S., serving local fleets since 1985.
FLEETCOR’s innovative card products help businesses control spending, eliminate reimbursement hassles, and simplify record keeping, while discouraging fraud and empowering employees. We offer a portfolio of cards that meet the needs of organizations of all sizes and business types. For public sector and tax-exempt fleets, our card programs include unique pricing options that provide tremendous savings or rebates, as well as cards featuring specialized controls and tax reporting tools.
Our payroll and employee reimbursement options include not only payroll and virtual cards, but also multi-card Mastercard programs with cash wallet features.
BEYOND FUEL - E-PAYABLES AND INNOVATIVE PAYMENT APPLICATIONS
In addition to shaping the development and adoption of the fuel card industry, FLEETCOR is at the forefront of technology in the E-Payables arena, setting the standard for the future of business payments with innovative products, sophisticated automation, and secure processing.
FLEETCOR’s suite of E-payables solutions helps companies save time, cut costs, and manage B2B payment processing more efficiently, whether domestic or global. We do this using a single payment platform for all business needs.
OTR operations and public sector agencies in particular appreciate our reloadable cards and virtual cards that facilitate payroll automation and provide a means of sending funds securely to fleet drivers on the road.
In addition to the corporate cards above, FLEETCOR corporate payments solutions include:
- Accounts payable automation to enhance control and improve operational efficiency through digitized payment processing
- Virtual cards, which provide a single-use card number for a specific amount usable within a defined timeframe
- Cross-border payments, for paying international suppliers, foreign offices, and personnel
- Currency exchange and risk management solutions to assist with currency exchange and settlement needs when making cross-border payments
- Purchasing cards for travel and entertainment expenses
- Bill pay services, especially for municipalities and small businesses
- Expense tracking services, with full integration into corporate card programs
- An entire suite of on-road cards and payment apps under the Comdata umbrella, designed to support OTR and trucking fleets and their drivers in managing and transferring their funds
In December 2021 FLEETCOR launched Corpay, a new go-to-market brand formed by consolidating all of our existing Corporate Payments brands. Included in the consolidation are AFEX, Cambridge Global Payments, Comdata Corporate Payments, Nvoicepay, and Corpay One. Fuel card customers can now tap into the capabilities and security of the Corpay organization to consolidate their own bill pay tasks by using a single portal for payments.
TOLLS AND LODGING
FLEETCOR offers payment programs to our customers to supplement our fleet card offerings. The Comdata Hotel Network and CLC Lodging card offer special programs for saving on lodging costs. Our services also include assistance with licensing, compliance, toll management, and other services that support the trucking industry.
FLEETCOR’s payment programs are typically customizable with controls and limits set by the customer. Companies often learn that, with FLEETCOR’s payment solutions, they are able to simplify processes, reduce costs, protect against fraud, access better reporting, improve control, and earn greater savings. These advantages add up to greater peace of mind and a better bottom line.
FUELMAN PUBLIC SECTOR FLEET CARDS
Does the complexity of managing a government or public sector fleet while monitoring compliance and documentation keep you up at night?
Do tight budgets keep you and your fleet under scrutiny for every penny spent?
Are you looking for a way to track expenses and reduce administrative hassles?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, the Fuelman proprietary fleet card includes a special program just for fleets like yours. Developed with municipal, government, and other tax-exempt fleets in mind, the Fuelman Public Sector card offers all of these benefits and more:
Fuelman Network: Enjoy the convenience of acceptance at 50,000+ stations nationwide in the Fuelman Network. Drivers can use the mobile app to quickly find locations.
Card Security Controls: Advanced card technology provides customizable controls to meet your needs – like the ability to create and manage driver and/or vehicle profiles and turn cards on or off in real time from your account dashboard.
Fraud Management Solutions: Reduce the risk of fraud and misuse with Fuelman’s advanced technology. All transactions are evaluated in real-time by a robust fraud management system.
- System utilizes machine learning, artificial intelligence, and rules-based technology to identify suspicious patterns and send fraud alert notices to card program administrators.
- System includes the ability to implement geographic restrictions/rules to block transactions in states known for having high levels of transactions with counterfeit cards.
- Some areas offer Enhanced Authorization Controls (EAC) for customers who have telematics devices from selected vendors installed in their vehicles. Administrators can define approved geographic parameters for card use and then intercept and stop suspect transactions by declining the sale or stopping the pump.
Fuel Tax-Exemptions: Fuelman tax-exempt billing saves money and time. Fuel billing for tax-exempt fleets can automatically include the exemption from allowed taxes. This includes the ability to exempt state taxes in certain states that allow FLEETCOR to file refund claims.
Reporting & Tracking: The Fuelman Public Sector fleet card provides reports that can help you better manage fuel expenses. Our effective, actionable reporting is easy to read and monitor, with exceptions flagged by driver and/or vehicle. Managers can easily track fuel expenses by driver and vehicle, eliminating the need for cash advances, manual expense reports, and paper receipts.
- We provide 100% Level 3 reporting with excellent product code accuracy. All fuel acceptance sites process with Level 3 data, meaning they prompt for a Driver ID (PIN) & odometer reading before fuel can be pumped.
- Fuelman utilizes advanced product mapping technology, which allows the system to report fuel product Program administrators can see what drivers purchase by fuel type and manage exception reporting with confidence in the fuel grades reported.
- We make electronic transaction files available for integration to accounting or third-party ERP systems. Both email and FTP file delivery are available.
Account Management: Get multi-tiered support for your fuel card program, including an online account management tool. The online application provides an easy-to-use system for managing vehicles, ordering cards, setting up driver IDs (PINs), and accessing reporting at your convenience, 24/7.
Bulk Fuel Solutions: For public sector fleets with onsite bulk fueling operations, we offer comprehensive consigned fuel and memo tracking solutions.
Fuelman’s strong relationship with the stations in our vast network translates into convenience and savings at the pump. Our advanced technology gives you the security you need to manage loss prevention and the data you need to manage your fleet efficiently and cost-effectively. Don’t settle for just a fuel card – get a total fuel management solution for your fleet with Fuelman.
WE LEAD SO FLEETS CAN DELIVER. OVER 50 YEARS OF SERVICE.
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls, and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll, and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial Mastercard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America.
COMDATA FLEET CARDS
The Comdata Fleet Card is the single card solution for diesel fuel. It’s accepted at over 8,000 locations and comes with enhanced reporting and spending controls, plus 24/7 driver support and online account management.
The Comdata Mastercard is the first “dual-card” introduced to the US market. This comprehensive fleet card program offers true universal coverage, along with numerous added-value features. We focus on what matters most to fleets, including features like broad acceptance, real-time controls, and guaranteed discounts/savings.
The Comdata Mastercard program provides the following key features and benefits:
- Universal acceptance: The Mastercard® Network offers the most extensive card acceptance possible at fueling stations:
- Acceptance at more than 167,000 fueling stations in the U.S.
- Acceptance at approximately 8,000 truck stops in our proprietary Comdata Network.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging site acceptance. The card is widely accepted at retail charging sites, which makes it easy to find places to charge…anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Cardholders can choose the participating agency’s preferred charging app and method of choice, and the Comdata Mastercard can be loaded as a payment option within the smart phone app (wallet) in most cases.
- Acceptance at the nation’s largest CNG and LNG stations, usually through the proprietary Comdata Network.
- Acceptance at thousands of unattended commercial card locks in our proprietary Comdata network, including all Pacific Pride, Quick Fuel, and hundreds of CFN network locations.
- Direct relationships with hundreds of mobile fuel providers who process billing of deliveries through the Comdata system.
- Affiliation with more than 400,000 vehicle maintenance locations that accept Mastercard in the U.S.
- Single card platform with dual network processing (Mastercard & proprietary Comdata Network): With a single card solution, transactions process either through the Mastercard network for most fuel purchases, or through the proprietary Comdata network for purchases at large truck diesel fuel lanes.
- A variety of savings opportunities: Comdata wants to help you get the most favorable pricing available for your particular business situation. That’s why we offer a variety of cost savings scenarios, including:
- Discounts on OTR diesel fuel purchases at truck stops.
- Ability to negotiate large merchant-funded discounts, especially at truck stops.
- Rebates on Mastercard-processed transactions.
- Discounts via the Fuel Consortium/Retail Savings Network.
- Ability to design your own custom discount network.
- Card security controls: Our advanced card technology provides customizable controls to meet your needs. We offer state-of-the-art authorization, including our Enhanced Authorization Controls for enforcing transaction limits and preventing fraud, and our new Fuel Proximity Program.
- Flexible fuel card setup options (driver card or vehicle card) and dual component authorization. Customers have a choice of setting the program up with either vehicle or driver cards, which both authorize, capture, and track purchases by vehicle, or driver, – whichever best meets the needs of the business.
- Fraud management solutions: Comdata offers a holistic approach to fraud management, with revolutionary high-tech methods for detecting and pre-empting attempts at fraud and misuse. All transactions are evaluated in real time by a robust fraud management detection system that leverages machine learning, artificial intelligence, and rules-based technology to identify suspicious patterns and send fraud alert notices to fleet managers and other authorized personnel. Comdata’s newest offering, Enhanced Authorization Controls (EAC) allows customers who have both a Comdata card and service with selected telematics vendors to define approved geographic parameters for purchases.
- Comprehensive reporting: Comdata Mastercard provides a rich assortment of both standardized and custom reports through its online iConnectData system. More than 100 reports have been programmed and are readily available to support our customers’ various lines of business.
- Account Management: The iConnectData.com system is a comprehensive and robust web-based system that is maintained to current technology and security standards. Fleet managers can utilize iConnectData for all their ordering, account management, and reporting and documentation needs 24/7.
SPECIAL SERVICES FOR PUBLIC SECTOR FLEETS AND TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS
For public sector agencies, non-profits, and other tax-exempt organizations, Comdata will provide tax-exempt fuel billing. Customers can access fuel invoices that are exempted from allowed federal motor fuel excise taxes via the billing portal. Exempt billing is a service that saves money and time, while providing important documentation for tax-exempt fleets.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) FLEET SUPPORT
Governments are leading the way into the quickly expanding EV market, and many governments and municipalities have already begun purchasing EVs both as replacements for retiring vehicles and as vehicles of choice for fleet expansion. Comdata understands that adding electric vehicles to fleets brings a new set of challenges over traditional internal combustion engine fleets and requires corresponding new benefits when it comes to fuel card programs.
In addition to assuring broad acceptance at charging stations and providing special pricing arrangements for electric vehicle fleets, Comdata has developed a solution that delivers universal EV charging payments and connected-vehicle analytics capabilities for fleets across the U.S. A connected vehicle portal application provides tremendous value, allowing fleet managers and other authorized parties to view and monitor all charging events for enrolled vehicles, including residential (Tier 1) charging events. Currently in the works at Comdata is a plan to provide EV-specific reporting needed to support the unique needs of EV fleet managers. This includes data to facilitate employee reimbursement for home charging.