Gordian’s solutions help organizations effectively plan, build and manage their infrastructure and facilities.
For decades, Gordian has partnered with community and institution stakeholders to help solve intricate challenges. Thousands of organizations have relied on that partnership to ensure they are providing safe and healthy physical assets for everyone in the community for over thirty years. Gordian’s unique approach combines the right data, software and expertise necessary to drive meaningful action, improve workflows and deliver results.
- North America’s leading construction cost database.
- Streamlined construction procurement process to fast-track projects.
- Facilities benchmarking data to secure funding. Guidance for long-term capital plans.
- Everything we do, we do to help our clients build better.
Gordian’s solutions are proven to improve the management of facilities and infrastructure assets throughout the full building lifecycle. This includes understanding and communicating the needs of the building portfolio, determining investment priorities and creating actionable plans, defining accurate project budgets and procuring and executing construction work efficiently.
Your community relies on you to provide safe and healthy facilities and infrastructure, and you can rely on us. Use the contact information below to get in touch with us today.
Job Order Contracting (JOC) Services
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2021002786
January 8, 2021 to January 7, 2026
Five (5) successive one-year renewal periods through January 7, 2031
Master Agreement Documents
Traditional construction procurement can be a long and costly process. But it doesn’t have to be. Gordian’s Job Order Contracting (JOC) solutions help you competitively contract repairs, renovations and new construction faster and easier than with traditional procurement methods. With streamlined workflow tools, you can begin work faster without compromising quality, all while saving money.
Whether you need robust procurement data and software to supplement your in-house expertise or need a program implemented and supported from start to finish, Gordian has the right JOC program for you.
ezIQC® – Our Cooperative JOC Solution
- You can get started immediately on facility and infrastructure repairs, renovations, upgrades and simple construction using ezIQC®.
JOC Consulting – Customized JOC Solution
- Client specific JOC program with customized data built to meet the individual needs of the owner.
Building and operating a functional facility depends on smart planning. Our solutions help you develop strategies to manage your physical assets and get the most from your operating and capital budgets. Comprehensive data and analysis provide the insight needed to create a prioritized, actionable improvement plan and accurate budgets.
Assessment and Planning
- We can help you get your facilities investment plans on track and create sustainable results with multi-year capital plans and prioritize project selection.
- This new approach to the traditional FCA provides you with the tools to strengthen the business case for facilities reinvestment and align project selection with institutional goals and financial realities. The first step to reaching your facilities goals starts with a comprehensive technical assessment.
ROPA (Return on Physical Assets)
- Establish clear communication and action-planning across your organization.
- With our Return on Physical Assets (ROPA) solution, we’ll work with you to establish an analytical framework for decision-making to be certain your choices are founded on objective data and tied to historical and peer performance.
- As your trusted long-term partner, we’ll be by your side with decades of industry experience and unbiased perspective to guide you through these critical business decisions.
Strategic Capital Planning
- Establish a baseline assessment to focus on the most important campus issues to develop an effective short-and long-term plan.
- Develop a portfolio approach that will allow a focused investment based on the institutional strategic direction.
- With our Strategic Capital Planning solution, we will assist in building a strategic scenario for various funding models.
- By prioritizing and planning first and assessing buildings as they become relevant to the plan, each dollar gets to stretch further.
Designed for Higher Education
- Sightlines Space Utilization
- Using independent third-party data and a thorough assessment of your teaching spaces, our Sightlines Space Utilization solution offers the tools that will help you optimize the use of existing assets.
- The use of Sightlines Space Utilization allows you to avoid unnecessary costs and provide a foundation for strategic campus growth.
- Tailored recommendations empower you to make more informed decisions, negotiate fairly around both shared and owned spaces and produce results that satisfy all campus stakeholders.
- UAFS Combats Deferred Maintenance Costs with Campus Space Utilization | Gordian
- Powering Effective Capital Plans with Space Utilization Data | Gordian
- Sightlines Campus Sustainability
- Designing and implementing campus enhancements that nurture a culture of environmental responsibility
- Quantifying sustainability performance across a broad spectrum of indicators
- Benchmarking your efforts with those of peers and best in class institutions
- Reporting on successes and identifying areas requiring increased focus
- Making strategic recommendations that align sustainability, facilities and business objectives
- Meeting reporting requirements of programs such as the Carbon Commitment, STARS, Sierra Club and Princeton Review
- Communicating sustainability needs and progress to senior leadership
- Fort Lewis Reaches for Campus Sustainability STARS and Catches Them | Gordian
RSMeans data from Gordian
The database contains more than 92,000 line items and cost engineers spend more than 22,000 hours researching and validating the costs every year. The cost information is still available in books but is also accessible via CD and our dynamic estimating software.
- Plan your next budget with accurate prices and insight.
- Estimate in great detail or at a conceptual level.
- Validate unfamiliar costs or scopes of work.
- Maintain existing building schedules and costs.