OMNIA Partners works to connect the public sector to collective buying power. Our Graybar cooperative contract provides public sector agencies with cost-saving solutions for any data/communication, networking, wireless, security, electrical and lighting needs. When organizations choose the Graybar cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners, they will receive savings and value that go beyond costs. This cooperative contract allows your organization to maximize savings on the products you need while reducing procurement time.
National footprint and extensive sales coverage enable Graybar to provide first-rate service
- More than 290 locations throughout the U.S.
- Over 4,000 associates actively work in support of participating public agencies each year - from locations right down the street.
Putting the right inventory in the right places with a customer-focused logistics and inventory strategy
- With over $500 million in inventory, material is available when and where customers need it.
- Centralized Call Center Agents assist customers on a regional basis and support order requests through local branch or service center inventory.
Benefits of Graybar & OMNIA Partners
Commitment: It is Graybar's corporate commitment to make the contract, available through OMNIA Partners, the most cost-effective and efficient option for public agencies.
Value: The program offers our best overall value to a state and local government agency. Our experience has shown we typically save an agency 5% or more on their total spend when compared to the agency's existing strategy. The Graybar cooperative contract also includes a Volume Incentive Program (details found in Master Agreement Appendix C), providing additional value through utilization of the program.
Savings: Graybar works with key suppliers to negotiate reduced costs wherever possible on frequently purchased items in the core list provided. For items frequently purchased by multiple agencies, our proposal targets 5 - 10% savings to the participants assuming a consistent mix of product purchases.
Service: Customized service and personal integrity are the foundations upon which Graybar builds the trusting, long-term relationships required in today's business environment. With over 2,000 customer service and sales representatives, Graybar is able to service OMNIA Partners participants across North America.
Partnership: An alliance with Graybar will result in a "strategic partner" that is focused on administrating a contractually compliant program that will reduce OMNIA Partner's participants overall material acquisition costs.
Efficiency: Our proven reliability means that you can count on Graybar to deliver continuity of operations no matter what the circumstances. The scalability inherent in our approach will enable us to provide seamless service.
Work With Graybar and OMNIA Partners Today!
OMNIA Partners delivers savings across the board that goes beyond cost. Leverage the power of OMNIA Partners and utilize the transforming solutions from Graybar. Reach out to get started today!
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Electrical, Lighting, Data Communications and Security Products and Related Products, Services and Solutions
City of Kansas City, MO
Contract Number: EV2370
February 1, 2018 to January 31, 2023
Option to renew for three (3) additional two-year periods through January 31, 2029
RENEWED THROUGH January 31, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
Graybar knows how fast-paced the water/wastewater industry is.
Keeping up with technology, demand and deadlines can be challenging.
Between our robust team of automation specialists, complete solution offering and unmatched logistical services, we are dedicated to making things quicker and simpler for you. We work continuously to understand and address the challenges that water/wastewater facilities face in order to provide tailored, top-notch solutions.
You can count on Graybar to help ensure your projects stay on time and on budget
Participants of OMNIA Partners can work with Graybar to deploy broadband networks. A suite of services designed to provide efficient and effective management of broadband deployments.
Broadband to rural communities
Watch how Graybar’s services and our OMNIA Partners, Public Sector contract helped simplify the logistics of bringing a fiber network to the Clarksville, Arkansas community.
- Electrical: A complete and comprehensive offering of wholesale electrical supplies such as, but not limited to:
- Conduit, Wire, Boxes, Fittings, Devices, Enclosures, Fuses, Power Distribution and Control and Related General Electrical Materials
- Lighting: A complete and comprehensive offering of wholesale lighting products such as, but not limited to:
- Lamps, Ballasts, Fixtures, Controls, all related Lighting and LED Products
(please reference EV2370 Appendix B-1, & C for Pricing/Cost details)
Value Added Services: Assessment, Repair, Renovation, Installation, Testing, Inventory, Emergency, Training and other related services.
Related Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) and Other Products: A complete and comprehensive offering of related wholesale MRO and other products to support agency-specific needs
Data / Communication, Networking & Wireless: A complete and comprehensive offering of wholesale data/communication, networking, and wireless supplies such as, but not limited to:
- Networking & Wireless, Copper/Fiber Cabling, Connectivity and Termination, Power Backup & Power Protection, Racks, Cabinets and Enclosures, Raceway, and Wire-Way
Security: A complete and comprehensive offering of wholesale security products such as, but not limited to:
- Cameras, Monitoring, Entrance Protection, Fire, and Intrusion
(please reference EV2370 B-2, & C for Pricing/Cost details)
Graybar can provide services to support the design and installation of any project using products sold through the contract. Services include but are not be limited to:
- Assessment, Engineering to support contract products, Analysis, RetroFit, Installation, Repair, Emergency and Integrated Services to support the products we distribute through our contracts.
Typical Projects Include:
- Lighting & LED, Energy Management & Power Distribution, Start-Up & Commissioning, Repair & Retrofit, Test & Certification, Power Conditioning & Back-Up, Data Center & Technology Upgrades, Security, Wireless, Systems Integration & Testing.
- Services will be provided through established relationships we have with existing suppliers, contractors, integrators or agency preferred companies.
- Costing for these services are set at a Not to Exceed Cost Plus 26%.
- Pricing will be determined by the size and scope of the project and level of Graybar's involvement.
- For auditability purposes, Graybar will provide a copy of the invoice to verify compliance with the Not To Exceed benchmark and all pricing will be negotiated with the agency prior to acceptance of purchase order.
(please reference EV2370 Appendix C for Pricing/Cost details)
When disaster strikes, be prepared with Graybar
While disasters or emergencies are not something we like to think about, the reality is they happen — and Graybar is prepared. We have the locations, processes and products available to assist our public agencies in the event of an emergency or disaster. As a leading distributor of electrical, lighting, data/communications, networking and security products, Graybar helps its customers power, network and secure their facilities with speed, intelligence, and efficiency. Graybar can quickly provide the materials necessary in an emergency situation to set up command centers, power-up shelters, set up security systems, repair or replace damaged electrical. lighting and communication systems.
State and Local Financing Guide
School Safety Flyer
Serving Public Agencies
Hand Washing Flyer
Tool Cleaning Flyer
- The OMNIA Partners pricing applies to normally stocked Graybar materials.
- Discounts are based on Graybar List Price or Cost in effect at the time of order. The majority of pricing on the Graybar contracts is based on a listless discount structure.
- Cost-Plus discounting is used for market sensitive commodities and lighting fixtures.
- Not-To-Exceed discounting is used for value-added services and material with no list price in our system.
- Graybar cannot sell at levels above the base contract price and reserves the right to offer a lesser discount for projects, or where large quantity discounts or localized supplier negotiations are available.
- Next day service is free of charge for materials stocked in the branch and within the standard service area
- Orders requiring same-day or expedited next-day service, non-stock items, special order or special handling and materials obtained from other Graybar warehouses or manufacturers, may include shipping or handling charges. Any shipping, handling or other costs will be negotiated at the time of order
- Next-Day Delivery: Graybar's Delivery Advantage tracks and documents deliveries which enables us to provide customers with real-time delivery status and other valuable details on incoming deliveries. Our innovative system gives you critical details on incoming deliveries, including:
- Exact delivery date and time
- Electronic image of recipient signature
- Electronic image of delivered product
- Aerial view of delivery location
Graybar uses the order consolidation process when items for a single customer order are being obtained from various sources and are to be re-shipped as one shipment to the customer.
Through cooperative purchasing laws, the City of Kansas, MO contract, available through OMNIA Partners, by virtue of its public solicitation language, generally meets the requirements for solicitation in the entire United States. This allows agencies to use the pricing without taking the time to create solicitation documents, entertain multiple vendor inquiries and document the solicitations. Placing the order through Graybar allows them to utilize a quality vendor repetitively without the cost of using unknown or less reliable vendors. View State Statutes for more details.
There are no costs, minimum quantity requirements or spend limits.
The OMNIA Partners pricing is the same pricing used to win the City of Kansas City, MO, EV2370 contract for Electrical, Lighting, Data Communications and Security Products and Related Products, Services and Solutions.
The key value for the agency is resource savings. Most agencies today are spread thinner than ever. Agencies are downsizing administrative departments and retiring or departing purchasing and maintenance positions are left unfilled. The contract available through OMNIA Partners provides a mechanism to save the time and costs associated with obtaining quotes or preparing solicitations.
Visit www.omniapartners.com/publicsector and complete the quick and easy registration process.
Rob Rhoads | Strategic Contract Manager
Graybar East Districts
Mobile (202) 445-8992
Jeff Peskuski | Strategic Contract Manager
Graybar Central Districts
Mobile (630) 640-4905
Adam Sass | Strategic Contract Manager
Graybar West Districts
Mobile (925) 216-2858
- Acuity Lighting
- Allied Tube & Conduit
- Eaton's B-Line Business
- Eaton's Bussmann Business
- Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Business
- Eaton's Cooper Lighting
- Eaton Companies
- Erico / Caddy
- GE Lighting and Solutions
- General Cable / Carol Brand
- Hubbell Inc
- Phillips Lighting / Advance
- Schneider / Square D
- Schneider Electric
- STI Corp
- Thomas & Betts
VERTIV- Liebert, Avocent & GEIST
- Watt Stopper
- Allen Tel
- Cooper Notification
- Corning Cable Systems
- Ditek Corporation
- Federal Signal
- Great Lakes Case & Cabinet
- IMC Networks
- Siemon Company
- Superior Essex
- Transition Networks
- Tripp Lite
- Tyco (AMP)
- VERTIV - Liebert, Avocent & GEIST