Herc Rentals™ is a premier, industry-leading full-service equipment rental firm featuring a product line that includes everything from small hand-held tools to large earth-moving equipment. Additionally, the publicly traded NYSE company offers its customers services and solutions such as on-line account access, safety training, specialty services, including power generation, pumps and climate control, and other unique programs to meet your equipment rental needs.
- Special Pricing Based on Commitment ― Allows for increased savings based on the level of commitment from agencies
- Aerial and Forklift Safety Training ― Training available to individuals and groups within your organization
- Standby Contracts for Power Generation and Disaster Relief ― Services available to make sure your community is ready in case of emergency
- New and Used Equipment Sales ― Herc Rentals can assist you with multiple purchase options
- Climate Control Equipment with Portable Air Conditioning, Chillers, Spot Coolers and Heaters
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Equipment Rentals and Related Products and Services
City of Charlotte, NC
Contract Number: 2019000318
November 1, 2018 - October 31, 2023
Option to renew for (2) additional two-year periods
- 2019000318 Master Agreement
- 2019000318 Amendment 1
- 2019000318 Amendment 2
- 2019000318 Amendment 3
- 2019000318 Amendment 3 with Pricing
- RFP 269-2008-047
- RFP 269-2008-047 Addendum 1
- RFP 269-2008-047 Addendum 2
- RFP 269-2008-047 Posting Document
- Renting reduces capital expenses and enables you to allocate dollars to areas of immediate or greater need
- Renting equipment reduces many overhead costs such as maintenance and staffing, parts and supply inventories as well as transportation and storage expense
- Renting provides the latest equipment and newest technology available which minimizes obsolescence
- Lower initial investment and asset flexibility
- Access to a broader range of equipment and solutions with the ability to adjust needs as the scope of projects evolve
- Eliminate the cost and time required to sell the assets
Herc Rentals' ProControl program allows customers to create a personalized web experience to improve management of their account ― all from the palm of their hand. ProControl gives customers the ability to improve the utilization of equipment rentals while obtaining account information in real time.
Once logged in, the web-based Telematics application enables you to rapidly identify and locate each piece of equipment, expedite movement, optimize utilization and reduce security risks. Additionally, all equipment categories specific to a customer's contract appear directly on the Home Page with options to "rent" or "buy." This allows members to create a customized profile and save preferences for equipment customers who rent more frequently.
This online solution leverages the latest technology to allow customers to move beyond their desk and manage a project from anywhere.
Herc Rentals has been a government supplier for more than 40 years and has the knowledge, service and tools you need to conquer tight deadlines and emergencies under strict compliance codes. Exemplary customer care remains one of the cornerstones of Herc Rentals' business model:
- Local sales team to meet customers' daily needs
- Regional and corporate support
- Government program managers to support overall program
- Branch staff to meet operation needs
- Field service for maintenance and repairs available 24/7
- Volume incentive rebates and additional discount opportunities available
- Environmental and emissions surcharges waived
- Vehicle licensing fees waived
- Rental rates firm for all of 2021
- Herc’s ProControl telematics available on most equipment at no charge
Herc Rentals offers equipment rental solutions for civil infrastructure, government and municipalities, energy, remediation, emergency response, agriculture and more. Additionally, Herc Rentals is supported by ProSolutions™ and ProContractor.
ProSolutions is Herc Rentals' industry-specific solutions-based service that provides technical expertise and full-service on-site support to customers' toughest challenges and features pump, power and climate control offerings. ProContractor represents the company's professional-grade tools and commercial vehicles, all aimed at helping its customers work more efficiently, effectively and safely. Herc Rentals' fleet consists of the following:
- Aerials ― single person, articulated, telescopic, hybrid booms, towable booms and more
- Air compressors and air tools
- Climate control ― air conditioning, heating, drying and restoration
- Compaction and paving ― rammers, rollers and more
- Concrete and masonry ― breakers, grinders, mixers, saws, dust control vacuums and more
- Earth-moving ― backhoes, dozers, excavators, trenchers, loaders, and tractors
- Floor care ― scrapers, scrubbers, sweepers, sanders, and buffers
- Material handling ― forklifts, conveyors, SpyderCrane mini-crawlers, glass installation and more
- Power generation ― generators, fuel tanks, portable battery power solutions
- ProContractor ― renovation tools, chippers, shredders, stump removal, demolition tools, fastening tools, floor care equipment, grinders and polishers, saws, sanders, finishers, lawn and landscaping, lighting, pressure washers, plumbing tools, storage containers, traffic and crowd control, safety and emergency response and more
- Pumps ― centrifugal, diaphragm, high pressure, industrial, submersible, trash, wellpoint and more
- Trucks and trailers ― Pick-ups, vans, commercial trucks, off-road vehicles, and trailers
Don't get left out in the cold this winter. Herc Rentals offers exceptional equipment know-how and 24/7 response to heating emergencies. As a premier, industry-leading full-service equipment rental firm with more than 50 years of experience and a product line that includes a vast selection of heating devices, Herc Rentals is perfectly situated to help you keep your building and personnel warm throughout winter's most wicked days and nights. No matter if it's a cold warehouse, office, basement, school or multi-story building, Herc Rentals can deliver the heat when you need it most.
- No need to refuel and less costly operation
- No fumes or risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
- No-cost installation; just plug in and turn on
- Highly efficient and extremely versatile
- Engineered for easy operation and minimal servicing
- Equipped with 100% flame safeguard system
- Easy to set up and move to a different location
- Equipped with all-terrain wheels for easy maneuverability
- 100% clean, dry heat with no open flame
- Ideal for warming offices, schools, warehouses and more
- Simple one-button operation
- Automatic louvers help maintain desired temperatures while high-performance mineral oil fluid helps achieve outlet temperature up to 250 degrees F
- Ideal for large buildings, offices, schools or warehouses
Your emergency is Herc Rentals' emergency. No matter what the disaster may be, Herc Rentals specializes in getting you back up and running following a disaster. Herc Rentals' specialized fleet of pump, power, dehumidification, debris removal, air quality control and drying equipment is always primed and ready to be deployed to impacted areas.
Herc Rentals disaster recovery features a fully-trained team of remediation and recovery experts who are available to customers around the clock. These teams are strategically placed throughout North America and can be mobilized at a moment's notice.
This vehicle is loaded with the right equipment for all your remediation, restoration, and portable cooling needs. Don't wait for disaster to strike. Set up your disaster plan today.
Herc Rentals reacts quickly and efficiently to any disaster ― large or small scale. By having fully dedicated facilities to house specialized equipment and on-site experts, Herc Rentals has positioned itself to be able to provide immediate support for water or climate remediation stemming from natural disasters and other catastrophic events.
“Due to inclement weather, we haven’t had power at our Charlestown Elementary School or our school bus garage since last Wednesday. We also haven’t had school since last Tuesday due to the snow so everyone wanted us to open. On Friday, when it appeared that we may not get our power back by Monday, Rich Krumrine, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, suggested we call Herc Rentals and see what they could do under the U.S. Communities contract. Over the weekend, they delivered a large generator for the school and a smaller one for our bus garage so that we could have school today. For a contract that I didn’t think we were big enough to use, they really bailed us out today."
Chuck Linderman, Director of Business Affairs
Great Valley School District; Malvern, PA