Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. For more than 25 years, Hyland has sought to understand and address the challenges our customers face, transforming thousands of organizations worldwide with expertly tailored products and solutions built for industry requirements. When you partner with Hyland, you not only get the most agile and intuitive content services platform on the market today, you get a company that is invested in helping you overcome your obstacles and meet your goals.
Content services that empower the modern, digital government
Hyland content services help drive your state or local government agency’s digital transformation, providing a platform for faster, seamless government processes. Hyland solutions help each level of government meet today’s challenges of automation, modernization, and citizen engagement while laying the foundation for simplified, streamlined and digital government.
Your platform for a modern and digital campus
On today’s higher education campuses, just going paperless isn’t enough. Hyland’s market-leading suite of content services solutions enables institutions to leverage the data in their current technology stacks to give staff a complete view of the student record. Hyland’s solutions deliver all of the information you need to see the full picture – from scanned paper documents to electronic forms to emails and more – all in the context of your core system screens and business processes.
The Hyland product suite
Deliver better experiences to the people you serve. The Hyland product suite smartly surfaces content in context by connecting data and systems across your enterprise, providing a complete, real-time view of the right information to the right people, where and when they need it. The following product lines are part of the OMNIA Partners agreement:
- OnBase: A single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases, uniting all your critical systems and information.
- Perceptive Content: A content and process management suite including solutions for document management, electronic signatures, records and information management and document composition.
- Brainware: An intelligent data capture platform that accurately sorts paper and electronic documents in context, lifts and validates critical information, and seamlessly passes it to your core business applications.
- Enterprise Search: A sophisticated software that allows users to rapidly find and access the information they need to take action – complete a task, solve a problem, respond to a customer or advance a business process.
- ShareBase: An enterprise file-sharing product that provides secure, cloud-based sharing while ensuring your organization retains ownership and control over all its information.
Deployment options and services
Hyland offers the following deployment methods and specialized pricing models as part of the OMNIA Partners agreement:
- Perpetual On Premise
- Subscription On Premise
- Enterprise Solutions
We also offer training courses and Premium Education Subscription for these products, as well as Professional Services. Learn more about Hyland services.
Software Solutions and Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R190904
Initial award from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022 with the option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through December 31, 2024.
First renewal option exercised and expiration date is now December 31, 2023
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Award Documents
- Award Letter
- Contract Renewal 1
- Promotion thru October 31, 2022
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Questions & Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
Content Management Platforms
Brainware – The ultimate intelligent capture platform
Enterprise Search -- Find, analyze and use precise content
ShareBase – Hyland’s enterprise cloud-based file-sharing tool