Insight Public Sector has partnered with Symantec to provide an array of Security Solutions to the public sector. By using the Insight Public Sector competitively-solicited OMNIA Partners contract it assures you of Insight and Symantec's best overall government pricing on our broad portfolio of products and IT service solutions.
Public agencies are face ever-growing internal and external security threats. Safeguarding data privacy, uncovering risks and complying with best practices is more important now than ever. Symantec helps agencies:
- Comply with best practices
- Discover vulnerabilities
- Reduce risk
- Protect constituents
Technology transformed the way public agencies receive and store sensitive personal data and enable access to key services. This makes them a target by those seeking political, social, and monetary gain. Agencies must protect data and respond quickly and effectively when breached. Symantec's automated risk management and compliance solutions help to:
- Align priorities across security, operations, and compliance
- Prioritize remediation
- Enable secure migration to software-defined data centers
- Support continuous assessments and monitoring
Symantec protects the Cloud Generation through our Integrated Cyber Defense Platform, the industry’s most complete portfolio for securing cloud and on-premises environments. We support 15,000 enterprises in taking full advantage of cloud computing without compromising the security of the people, data, applications, and infrastructure that drive their business. Our advanced technology portfolio is powered by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, enabling us to see and protect against the most advanced threats.
|Threat Protection||Information Protection||Cyber Security Services|
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Products, Services, Solutions and Related Products and Services
Fairfax County, VA
Contract Number: 4400006644
3 year initial term, May 1, 2016 – April 30, 2019
Option to renew for (4) additional (1) year periods or any combination thereof
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2023
- Contract 4400006644 Insight
- Contract Amendments
- Contract Amendment - Contract Renewal
- Amendment 6 - Federal Grant Terms
- Manufacturers, Publishers & Suppliers
- RFP 2000001701
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 1
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 2
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 3
- RFP 2000001701 Posting Document
Advanced attacks are more complex and difficult to uncover than ever before. These offerings combine local context from your infrastructure with global telemetry from one of the world’s largest cyber threat intelligence networks to protect organizations of any size.
Combines global telemetry from one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks with local customer context across endpoints, networks and email, to uncover attacks that would otherwise evade detection.
Quickly search for any attack artifact across your infrastructure — all with the single click of a button. And, if you discover a suspicious file in your environment, you can easily retrieve it from any endpoint for further analysis.
Symantec Endpoint Protection goes beyond antivirus to include firewall, IPS and advanced protection technologies in a single high-powered agent. Backed by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, it blocks rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats without impacting performance. Granular policy settings include system lockdown, application and device control for added security.
Symantec IT Management Suite enables IT administrators to securely manage the entire lifecycle of desktops, laptops, and servers across Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and virtual environments including deployment, asset management, patch, and troubleshooting to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Cloud-based email protection that integrates with Office 365, Google Apps and more
- Leverage one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks and Skeptic scanning technology to effectively block unwanted email
- Block spear-phishing and targeted attack malicious URLs with Real Time Link Following
- Fully integrates with Symantec’s new Advanced Threat Protection: Email to uncover complex advanced attacks
Your servers are likely to be the most critical systems in your organization, performing essential business functions and storing sensitive information. With Symantec, you can assure the security of server systems across form factors, across platforms, on-premise, and in the cloud.
Symantec’s Data Center Security family of products secures, hardens, and monitors physical and virtual servers, for on-premise, public, and private cloud data centers.
Stay ahead of emerging threats and extend your team with our leading cyber threat experts and SSL/TLS Certificates. Symantec Cyber Security Services (CSS) provides global threat intelligence, advanced analytics, and an expert human warrior network focused on empowering organizations to take faster, more decisive action against internal and external threats. We extend an organization’s capabilities to assess and reduce cyber risk, unifying and extending their cybersecurity program to detect and respond to threats faster across the entire attack lifecycle - before, during, and after an attack.
Managed Security Services
Detect, assess, and respond to threats faster with advanced threat monitoring by Symantec security experts. Minimize the business impact of an attack with continual 24x7 monitoring and correlation with the global threat landscape.
Arm your teams with actionable cyber threat intelligence to make better and faster decisions about cybersecurity risk. Implement proactive controls and stay ahead of emerging global threats.
Incident Response Services
Proactively prepare and test your Incident Response plan, validate an elevated concern, or respond to a crisis with Symantec’s Global Incident Response Services.
Arm your team against cyber attacks with a rigorous hands-on approach to security skills development. Awareness training, conditioning, and live-fire simulations strengthen your defenses.
Secure your website and promote customer confidence with superior encryption and authentication from Symantec SSL/TLS Certificates, formerly by VeriSign.
Complete Website Security
Complete protection for websites, data and applications 24/7. This comprehensive solution for all your website security needs, with features ranging from Extended Validation (EV) SSL/TLS Certificates and malware scanning, to DDoS mitigation and performance optimization.
Code Signing Certificates
Create a digital "shrink-wrap" for secure distribution of code and content over the Internet. Symantec Code Signing adds a level of trust by providing third-party authentication of the code signer, recognized worldwide.
Norton Shopping Guarantee
Makes purchasing a safer and better way to buy online. Gives purchasers free protection and confidence when purchasing from you.
Protect your users and critical assets with multilayered security. By applying artificial intelligence to distill nine trillion lines of security data, Symantec offers the most extensive threat intelligence anywhere. We apply this visibility across all your endpoints, mobile, network and cloud servers, to protect you, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- By reducing complexity and the number of vendors in your security stack.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, EDR, Deception, and Hardening with a single agent.
- Secure your entire ecosystem from every attack with an intuitive cloud-based console.
- Fully protect all your mobile devices, including BYOD, by simply downloading the SEP Mobile public app.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14. The world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation.
- With the world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security.
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Detect threats more accurately with the largest civilian global intelligence network-175 million endpoints at your service.
- Utilize an adaptive endpoint architecture with endpoint detection and response (EDR), Hardening, and Deception via a single agent.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers so you can quickly protect all of your endpoints and stop today's ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks.
- Blocks evolving threats on PCs, Macs and Windows Server using advanced multi-layered technologies including machine learning, emulation and behavior analysis.
- Mobile threat protection for Android devices blocks malware and protects users from fraud.
- Built-in device management enforces device security, data protection on the endpoint, and network access policy control.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile helps predict, detect and prevent physical, malware, network and vulnerability exploits to protect businesses from mobile cyberattacks. SEP Mobile responds in real time to many identified threats taking deliberate actions and leveraging machine learning to protect devices and the resources they connect to.
Here are just a few of the many active protections that keep mobile devices, and all of the sensitive information they may have access to, safe:
- Protect sensitive corporate resources
- Help block installation of malicious apps
- End detected malicious processes
- Help prevent access to corporate Wi-Fi from compromised devices
- Help block communication to known malicious command and control servers
Knowing where all your sensitive documents, spreadsheets, and other proprietary information lives, and making sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands, is the first step towards keeping it safe. Symantec Data Loss Prevention lets you discover, monitor, and protect your confidential information wherever it's stored and however it's used - on mobile devices, within your data centers, or in the cloud.
- Keep Data Safe and Compliant in the Cloud. Get complete visibility and control of sensitive data in sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps. Symantec Data Loss Prevention Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC is an integrated cloud security solution that combines the best-in-class data loss prevention (DLP) and cloud access security broker (CASB) technologies to uncover shadow data in the cloud.
Symantec is driving a new definition of Web and Cloud security. By integrating advanced threat protection, CASB SaaS Controls, web risk, and data security into our web gateway solutions, we provide a simple path to safely adopt cloud applications and architectures.
We deliver a true hybrid architecture: our universal policy lets you control all users across a cloud-based Web Security Service, highly scalable virtual appliances for private and public cloud, and a full family of on-premises appliances.
Protect against sophisticated email threats and gain comprehensive insights into targeted email attacks. Symantec Advanced Threat Protection for Email is a cloud-based service that uncovers and prioritizes advanced attacks entering your organization through email by adding cloud-based sandboxing, additional spear phishing protection, and unique targeted attack identification capabilities to the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
White Paper: Finding Email Security in the Cloud
From social media vulnerabilities to digital extortion, the 2016 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report leverages an unparalleled amount of data and is the resource you need to quickly uncover digital threats.