SchoolCash is a cloud-based software solution designed to meet the unique financial needs of K-12 public schools. Over 500 districts encompassing 17,000+ schools across the U.S. and Canada. Offering SchoolCash Management, an accounting tool that automates the manual accounting tasks in the school offices in conjunction with SchoolCash Online, a fully integrated online payment solution.
- SchoolCash Management: Cloud-based tool that manages school finances and automates manual accounting tasks performed by bookkeepers daily.
- SchoolCash Online: Allows parents to make online payments for school fees
- SchoolCash Forms: Form building solution that enables customized digital forms
- SchoolCash Supplies: Custom paper products (check stock, receipts, deposit slips & envelopes) to match SchoolCash Management
- SchoolCash Express: Extends item creation and payment reporting to non-administrative school staff
- Positive Pay: Allows for deposited checks to be automatically uploaded to school’s bank account
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Online Registration and Automated Payment Solutions
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R190103
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2021
Contract renewed for a one-year term through December 31, 2022
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Contract
- Board Approval Memo
- Board Recommendation Memo
- Award Letter
- Multiple Award Justification
- Service Level Agreement
KEV Group Now Available Through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. Click here for more information