Understanding what is important to you is where our value begins.
When choosing Kimball, you align with our industry-leading partnerships around the world. Our focus on being a valued partner enables you to access forward-thinking solutions that address today’s realities while aligning your agency or school to meet your future needs.
We unite with thought-leading designers to create product solutions that are inspired by your needs. Our attention to detail fosters fine design that focuses on employee wellness, engagement, and performance. Our furniture connects people with technology to facilitate diversity in the ever‐evolving work and learning environments.
Our alliance with technology leaders continually improves our products and processes, enabling us to serve your needs for years to come. Our technology savvy product applications, custom capabilities, and our “can do” attitude makes every idea a solid reality.
Confidence is realized in partnering with Kimball. The recognition by Forbes as one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies” ensures your overall needs will be met. Our awards in innovation and design demonstrate our ability to keep pace with the accelerating rate of change in the dynamic work and learning environments.
We truly value our relationships, and it shows through our engaging interactions with you. It is with pride and purpose that we work to anticipate your needs. Couple this with our workplace strategy knowledge and we’ll develop a strong, positive connection with you.
Partnering with us means joining forces with a company that’s been committed to environmental and social responsibility since the genesis of our company. Our employees, communities, and customers continue to shape our culture and we believe that by aligning with your sustainability objectives, together we can create a better world.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2019.001896
May 20, 2020 to April 30, 2024
Option to renew for five (5) successive years (renewal terms), exercised individually, in combination, and/or as a single block of 5 years through April 30, 2029
Master Agreement Documents
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: University of California Contract #2019.001896
• Saves time, effort, and resources.
• Discount structure off list price.
• Offers a full breadth of products capable of fulfilling your needs around the campus, student housing, athletic facilities and private offices.
• We take a holistic approach to sustainability—our level of certification supports this.
Download Full Contract Highlights
EDUCATION OVERVIEW FLYER
THE REDEFINED WORKPLACE
PREPARING THE WORKPLACE
Checklist for a Healthier Office
For a Responsible Return
Kimball has been proactively adopting and developing sustainability practices for over 40 years. Over time, we’ve made continual progress as a responsible steward of resources and an agent of sustainable change in our industry.
- We take a holistic approach to sustainability—our level of certification supports this.
- We make certain that our products can maximize contributions to our customer’s own green building certifications (LEED).
- We make it easy for our customers to choose products from our line that can contribute by having a large number of IAQ gold and level 3 certified products.
- We make it easy for our customers to order FSC wood as well by making it a standard option on thousands of models.
- We focus our sustainability statements around our certifications wherever possible so that it’s not just “green” rhetoric, but, rather, claims that are backed up by third-party audits against open and credible standards.
We are committed to not only meeting current environmental and social standards but also setting new ones. Our employees, customers, and communities have shaped our culture, and we believe that together we can create a better world.
Click on the images to learn more.
Indoor Air Quality