Kimberly-Clark Professional partners with you to create exceptional workplaces, making them healthier, safer and more productive. We create full-service solutions tailored to your needs and leverage our unmatched portfolio of trusted brands to elevate the way people experience your business and what it stands for. Our brands including Kleenex®, Scott®, Cottonelle®, WypAll®, Kimtech™, and KleenGuard® help you make an impact on the people who matter most to you. Together, we create Exceptional Workplaces.
Very few locations within a facility impact satisfaction as much as the restroom. A positive experience can drive customer loyalty and increase revenue. A negative experience can have a truly damaging effect. Have you ever thought about what the restroom could do to your bottom line?
- Restrooms are one of the top three sources of complaints.
- Two-thirds of visitors say an unhygienic restroom lowers their impression of a facility overall.
- The average restroom is visited three-to-four times a day, leading to more than 1.1 million opportunities in a typical-size facility to impress or disappoint.
But there are solutions that can turn your restroom into an asset: consumer-preferred, trusted brands such as Scott®, Kleenex® and Cottonelle®.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
To view Network's contract documents, click here.
To view Fastenal's contract documents, click here.
To view The Home Depot Pro Institutional's contract documents,click here.
For performance, protection and comfort count on Kimtech™ N95 Pouch Respirators.
To guard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants, you need a respirator that provides the highest levels of protection and comfort. The Kimtech™ N95 Pouch Respirator delivers both, plus a range of benefits that traditional cone-style respirators cannot match.
• Made in the USA; TAA compliant
• NIOSH-Approved: provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles (though not oil resistant)
• Pouch design with a large breathing chamber for added comfort
• Up to 75% more breathable than the NIOSH requirement1
• Consistent seal to ensure proper fit
• Comfort fit headband
• Bendable nosepiece
Not for healthcare market or healthcare personnel.
1Based on limited sample set