OMNIA Partners is a proud partner of Knoll, bringing you unparalleled value to your agency and competitive pricing on furniture through the Knoll cooperative contract. Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. We are people, collaborators, products, and brands, united by a rigorous process, shared experience, and a distinct modern sensibility.
Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather, and architectural and acoustical elements allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do.
Knoll offers a wide array of benefits, including:
- Complete selection of chairs, files, office systems, private office, filing and storage, lounge and public spaces, collaborative spaces, training and conference areas, cafeterias, and other essential office furnishings
- Aggressive discounts on all orders, regardless of size
- Extensive research and design around the evolution of the modern workplace- Knoll conducts original studies with leading research organizations, universities, industry associations and subject matter experts in design, technology, organizational behavior, and business management. This workplace research helps Knoll to understand the needs of customers and design products that help to address those needs
- Products that help promote proper ergonomics to accommodate the health and safety of the public workers
- Clean Technology Manufacturing processes which help create a beautiful workplace that is also environmentally responsible
- Knoll sales representatives and dedicated dealer support in all markets throughout the nation
OMNIA Partners delivers savings across the board that goes beyond cost. Leverage the power of OMNIA Partners and utilize the transforming solutions from Knoll. Reach out to our team today!
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Furniture, Installation and Related Products & Services
City of Charlotte, NC
Contract Number: 2020000608
January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through December 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Amendment 1
- Contract Amendment 2
- Contract Amendment 3
- Contract Amendment 4
- Contract Amendment 5
- Contract Amendment 6
- Contract Amendment 7
For nearly 40 years, Knoll has committed to developing processes and products that protect our environment.
Knoll is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and creating opportunities for people who come from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, gender identities, people with disabilities, and building on our leadership in LGBTQ+ equality.
Knoll utilizes materials that evoke simplicity and balance, coexisting with furniture to achieve Florence Knoll’s ideal—the spirit of “total design.” Our extensive range of materials and dedication to quality can complete your workspace, whether raw or refined.