Improving resident experiences results in increasing trust in government. Medallia captures feedback, analyzes the data, and helps your team take action to close experiences gaps. Our platform does the hard work, helping you understand your customers. Its learning-based AI delivers in-the-moment visibility into customer interactions to drive actions that can transform experiences as they happen.
Whether assisting an applicant, taxpayer, passenger, farmer, or student, Medallia can help you transform daily interactions in the services you provide. CX isn't just surveys; it's knowing what is necessary to achieve your mission. We empower your employees, providing them with real-time, actionable insights so they can best serve the public. When you understand what's important to your resident you can improve public trust and drive demonstrable impacts in operating efficiencies, risk reduction, fix issues, and more. Medallia knows how to help. We are the feedback backbone of many of the world's most loved brands, government agencies, and those driving successful CX transformation.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
To view DLT's contract documents, click here.
Drive change across your organization:
● Elevate the constituent voice with richer feedback and robust action management across many touchpoints.
● Quickly identify pain points and rapidly capture feedback to implement solutions to address them continuously.
● Generate alerts for service teams when an issue arises and allow you to close the loop with individuals rapidly.
● Communities can connect with officials on what matters most, including building a better budget with their tax dollars.
Engage and empower employees to drive better service for your residents:
● Drive organizational efficiency by designing, managing, and scaling world-class employee experience programs
● Create a culture of empowerment and action, foster innovation and creativity
● Improve employee happiness and productivity, and elevate employee experience as a strategic pillar central to your agency's success.