Network Distribution® (Network) is designed to deliver the efficiency and reach of a major North American distributor, but with the personal accountability of locally-based, best-in-class distributors. Supported by the power of local expertise, Network offers category knowledge, customizable supply management programs, and products from the industry's top suppliers. This agreement includes all of the janitorial and sanitation supplies your agency needs, on one contract, with distribution services, support and training provided by resources based in your area.
SCHAUMBURG, IL, June 15, 2020 - Network Distribution (Network), a significant force in global distribution services, is pleased to announce it has been awarded a national cooperative contract by the City of Tucson, Arizona and made available through OMNIA Partners. This competitively solicited and publicly awarded contract includes janitorial and sanitation supplies, equipment, and related services.
The cooperative contracting language contained in the agreement enables Network to provide public procurement agencies and educational institutions across the country with janitorial and sanitation solutions, while reducing procurement costs. Documentation on the contract can be found on the OMNIA Partners microsite. This newly executed contract is effective June 1, 2020, and includes options to renew through May 31, 2025.
“Based on the successful partnership we have built with the City of Tucson and OMNIA Partners over the last decade, we are very excited to continue our relationship under the new contract,” remarked Frank Barretta, Executive Director, BSC, Sales. “The City of Tucson and OMNIA Partners are best-in-class organizations that know how to do public procurement right, and we look forward to working with them again,” concluded Barretta.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Cleaning Supplies, Breakroom, and Related Products
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R211301
February 1, 2022 through January 31, 2025
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through January 31, 2027
Master Agreement Documents
Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies, Equipment, and Related Services
City of Tucson, AZ
Contract Number: 202329-01
June 1, 2020 through May 31, 2023
Option to renew for one (1) additional two-year period through May 31, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
Network/Waxie Janitorial Supplies & Equipment
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2020002301
April 27, 2020 through April 26, 2027
Option to renew for three (3) additional one-year periods through April 26, 2030
Master Agreement Documents
NEW! Cleaning Supplies, Breakroom, and Related Products
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center
Contract Term: February 1, 2022 through January 31, 2025 with option to renew through January 31, 2027
- Janitorial supplies, equipment, foodservice items, and PPE products
- National product offering with discounted pricing
- Locally-based distributors with in-market inventory
- Facility audits, solution recommendations, on-site training and supply management best practices
Janitorial & Sanitation Products, Supplies & Related Services
Contract Term: June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2023 with option to renew for one (1) additional two-year period through May 31, 2025
- Custom Product List (minimum 100 items) available for participating agencies
- The National Core List of items represent the high use items nationwide offered by Network Services Company at a discounted net price. This is NOT the complete list of janitorial and sanitation products available under the contract.
- Agency-Specific Custom Core Lists are available to accommodate the diverse specific product needs of agencies nationwide. Each agency has the opportunity to build a list of their most highly utilized items and brands. These items are priced based on regional market conditions in order to drive additional savings.
- Large volume discounts available.
- Local market inventory and expertise ensures you get what you need, when you need it
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Green Partner Support Program (GPS).
- On-site or online training and education.
Janitorial Supplies & Equipment
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by The University of California
Contract Term: April 27, 2020 to April 26, 2027 with option to renew for three (3) additional one-year periods through April 26, 2030
- Janitorial supplies and equipment to include dilution control, green products, industrial paper and dispensers, private label products, carpet care, restroom care, waste receptacles, compactors, liners, machines and accessories, institutional and industrial laundry and kitchen, industrial tools and supplies and all other categories in Supplier’s full line of products and services.
During the height of the COVID-19 Pandemic, a large public school system located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States was in desperate need of pandemic supplies to protect the well-being of their students, staff and parents. Serving over 60,000 students ranging from pre-kindergarten to adult students, the school system was searching for highly sought-after safety supplies such as hand sanitizer, disinfectants, masks, and gloves and solicited a request for proposal. The challenge the public school system was facing was the lack of receiving physical samples or product specification sheets prior to a purchase during their initial solicitation process. Click the PDF to the right to read the whole story.
Network: Distribution by Design
Cooperative Purchasing: Simplify Your Procurement Process
An Introduction to Cooperative Purchasing
Who Can Use a Cooperative Purchasing Contract?
As global citizens, we all have a responsibility to care for the environment and conserve resources. Working toward a more sustainable future makes sense for our business, society, and the planet. Network is driven to offer green products and solutions, while continually moving forward with new ways to work for our customers, partners and community.
Enacting sustainable business practices is a proactive effort. As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, Network has LEED Accredited Professionals on staff to monitor sustainability trends and stay aligned with our supplier initiatives. Reducing our ecological footprint is a priority throughout the organization. This includes the use of local fleets with optimized routing for reduced carbon emissions, local sourcing, recycling and energy conservation programs, data center efficiency, e-business transactions, and the use of EnergyStar® certified office equipment.
Our future depends on the health of our environment, and Network will continue to take action to reduce our carbon footprint and make sustainable choices, while empowering our partners to do the same.
Network has a proven track record of enhancing our customers’ sustainability. Our work with the U.S. Postal Service helped it win a White House Closing the Circle Award for leadership in environmental stewardship. To learn about the Sustainability Programs we offer our customers, click here.
This agreement offers all your janitorial and sanitation needs on one contract, with the added benefit of distribution and service by a local community-based distributor. If you do not see a distributor in your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Other Network local distributor members are supporting and participating in the cooperative purchasing agreement. For a complete list of Network distributors or for coverage area, click the interactive map below.
- Acme Paper & Supply Co. Inc.
- Acorn Distributors, Inc.
- American Paper & Supply Company
- American Paper & Twine
- Baumann Paper
- Belson Company
- Brady Industries
- Brame Specialty
- Capital Sanitary
- Central Paper Company
- Central Sanitary Supply
- Cogent Solutions & Supplies
- Cole Papers
- Cole Supply
- Dacotah Paper Company
- Dalco Enterprises
- Dees Paper Company, Inc.
- EBP Supply Solutions
- Economical Janitorial & Paper
- Gem State Paper & Supply
- GVH Distribution
- H.T. Berry
- Hill & Markes Inc.
- Imperial Dade, LLC
- Industrial Soap
- Jackson Newell Paper Co. - Flowood
- Kelly Spicers Facilities Solutions
- Johnston Paper
- Mac Papers
- Matera Paper Company / Ferguson
- Mission Janitorial
- M. Conley
- Nassco, Inc.
- National Everything Wholesale
- North American Corporation
- Lindenmeyr Munroe
- P&R Paper Supply Company, Inc.
- Paper Enterprises, Inc.
- Paper Products Company
- Penn Jersey Paper
- Phillips Supply Company
- Pollock Orora
- Randik Paper Company
- R.D. Wilson Sons & Company
- Regal Distributing Company
- S. Freedman & Sons
- Schilling Supply Company
- Southeastern Paper Group
- Southwest Paper Company
- Sterling Sanitary
- Strauss Paper
- Walter E. Nelson Co.
- Waxie Sanitary Supply
- WCP Solutions
- Western Paper Distributors