OTIS Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of people moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. OTIS continues to lead the industry we created more than 160 years ago. We owe our success to our pioneering spirit, a culture of innovation, the trust our customer put in us and the values that define us.
OTIS is the only Global Elevator company that is based in North America, with our World Headquarters located in Farmington, CT. Due to our strong Global presence, we are able to ensure consistent quality, safety and service. We offer products and services in 200 counties and territories. With our wide range of products and services, we’re able to meet the diverse needs of the most demanding customers and passengers. Our global presence also enables us to offer the highest levels of personalized service, delivered by 31,000 expert mechanics worldwide.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Elevator, Escalator, Chairlift and Platform Lift Maintenance & Repair and Related Services
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2019001563
Initial five (5) year agreement from October 1, 2019 through September 30, 2024
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2029
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran, Russia and Belarus
- Multiple Award Justification
- Intent to Award Letter
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by:
University of California #2019001563
- National offering of full and partial maintenance services for Elevators, Escalators, Chairlifts/Platforms, Modernization, Repair and New Equipment Installations
- Best In Class Products and Services- Largest and most well regarded elevator and escalator supplier globally
- Competitive Discounted Pricing – OMNIA Partners contracts have aggressive pricing and includes discounted billing rates
- Saves time and money – Eliminates costly, time consuming RFP processes for maintenance, repair and modernization
- Agency Control – Agency maintains control and quality of the purchasing process and supplier selection
- Flexibility and Local Customization –Extensive flexibility to meet the specific needs of each organization