At Playcraft we often say "we manufacture tomorrow's playgrounds today," a reference to our advanced designs and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities. Our manufacturing facility is one of the most modern in the industry and is virtually self-contained. What does this mean? It means we can control in-house all aspects of the manufacturing process thus producing the highest quality, most innovative products in a timely fashion. From steel fabrication, to Play-Tuff™ coated steel decking, custom routed sheet plastic components, to roto-molded plastic production, our world class facility is poised to deliver.
We are very proud of our dedicated employees who work hard daily to ensure the success of our company. It is because of their commitment and hard work coupled with quality materials and a manufacturing process second to none that we can truly say the Playcraft Systems is Expanding the World of Play, one playground at a time.
This vendor has identified themself as being MWBE and/or HUB certified. If utilizing this vendor is contingent upon meeting a specific goal or utilizing designated funds then it is recommended that you confirm with the actual vendor that they have the certification required to meet your specific need.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Playground Systems, Installation, Service and Related Items
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R220203
May 1, 2022 through April 30, 2025
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 30, 2027
Master Agreement Documents
- Official Signed Contract
- Contract Award Documents
- Contract Award Letter
- Contract Update 1
- Contract Update 2
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- RFP Opening Documents
| ||Our heavy-duty sanitizing stations are ideal for high traffic areas such as entryways and walkways. Stand-alone and sign mounted options available. Accepts most standard automatic hand sanitizer dispensers. Learn More.|
|Our new Transforma-Desk not only modernizes a standard picnic table, but also provides a solution for schools looking to have outdoor classrooms. These multi-functional desks are constructed out of our standard high-grade material, including our Play-Tuff™ coated sheet steel and durable powder-coating. They can be used as a standalone desk, connected to make either a bench or table, and even a multi-person workstation. There are also clear, lexan divider add-ons to provide barriers between students and condense the overall classroom area. Learn More.|
Playcraft Systems continues to advance the future of play with the introduction of the NFUSE Modular Play System. The NFUSE line strikes the perfect balance of innovative design and functional play spaces, creating an invigorating playscape every time. Challenging cables, elevated climbers and social hangout spots are ideal for the 5-12 user. Connect interchangeable bays and extensions, or link between play systems to infuse new play opportunities. Modules, freestanding and hybrid structures can be tailored to fit any playground footprint and budget.
- Most popular and durable surface featuring 2 layers of rubber for the ultimate protection and durability
- Offers a seamless, colorful surface with endless design options
- Highly accessible allowing for recreation for all abilities
- Long lasting and durable with minimal routine maintenance
- Rubber is 100% recycled and offers a more natural aesthetic
- One layer system specified to your equipment’s fall height requirements
- Larger particles provide the natural look of loose fill surfacing without the disadvantages of displacement
- UV and moisture resistant
- Interlocking for a secure, strong and resilient safety surface
- Available in a wide variety of colors to create checkboard patterns or other basic designs
- Locking technology makes installation easy, prevents tile lifting, and ensures a snug fit for years to come
- Synthetic turf for playgrounds includes a recycled rubber bottom layer for safer play
- Available in 3 variations for pile and weight options
- Natural looking surface without the - mowing, fertilizing, watering – required with real grass
- Highly wear-resistant and engineered for use in high traffic areas
- Durable and yet easy on the joints
- ADA compliant when installed properly and require minimum maintenance
- Splash Tread Aquatic Surfacing adds play and protection to your splash pad or water play area.
- Durable – chlorine resistant, impenetrable polyolefin granules
- Safer – lowest possible slip rating, non-toxic
- Shredded recycled rubber does not decompose, requiring lower maintenance and replacement compared to other loose fill options
- Mold, animal, and insect resistant
- Soft-touch, splinter free
- Provides superior fall attenuation
- Attractive, natural look
- Non-toxic and does not contain paint, chemicals, or additives
To ensure the longevity of your investment, routine cleaning and maintenance is highly recommended. Preventative top coats are the best protective coats that assist extending the life of your safety surface. When a surface is beyond patching, overlays and/or re-tops are cost effective solutions versus complete removal and replacement of your entire surface.