Pocket Nurse®: A Healthcare Education Pioneer for Nearly 30 Years
Pocket Nurse® was founded in 1992 by Anthony Battaglia, a Registered Nurse who had a vision of filling a void for high-quality healthcare simulation products. Since our humble beginning with just one product offering, Pocket Nurse has grown to provide more than 5,600 exceptional products, all designed to help instructors across a wide range of healthcare specialties to deliver the highest grade of simulation-based instruction. Pocket Nurse is excited to offer OMNIA Partners members an unmatched selection of educational products, backed by an expert staff that boasts many years of experience across the Healthcare Education sectors of Simulation, Nursing Education, EMS, CPR, Pharmacy Education, K-12 school health management, and more. Pocket Nurse offers members a broad portfolio of medical supplies, including:
- Medical Supplies for Healthcare Education
- Medical Supplies for Healthcare Simulation
- School Nursing Supplies
- Medical Furniture
- Custom Medical Kits/Totes
- Medical Simulators and Task Trainers
- Simulated Medications
- Anatomy and Diagnostic Supplies
Why purchase from Pocket Nurse® and School Nurse™ through OMNIA Partners?
- Contract purchasing completes the bid process for you
- Contract pricing on all products
- Expedited shipping options
- 24/7 online ordering
- Knowledgeable customer service
Take advantage of these Pocket Nurse® services to help reduce costs and improve efficiencies:
- Most experienced industry supplier
- Fast shipping
- One-stop purchasing
- Consistent and competitive pricing
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- 24/7 ordering on Pocket Nurse®.com
- No bidding - use your OMNIA Partners agreement for all your purchases
- Easy returns
Pocket Nurse offers solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your supply chain and cost savings initiatives. The Pocket Nurse ® sales team is ready to work with you to help you maximize the benefits of your OMNIA Partners membership.
In order to select the Pocket Nurse® Contract, complete the following steps:
Pocket Nurse® offers free shipping on all parcel-type items which are delivered via standard UPS ground with first-floor delivery.
All third-party freight deliveries (L.T.L.) will have freight calculated at time of order entry and will be based upon the quantity, weight, and distance to ship the product(s).
Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Anatomy Instructional Supplies & Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R190201
Initial award from Jul 1, 2019 through Jun 30, 2021 with the option to renew for three additional one-year (1) periods through June 30, 2024.
Contract renewed until June 30, 2022.