RingCentral partners with educational institutions and government agencies to future-proof their communications systems with a unified messaging, video phone, and contact center platform. Public agencies nationwide have access to a competitively solicited, publicly awarded cooperative contract for RingCentral's solutions available through OMNIA Partners.
Security That's a Step Ahead
As agencies evaluate cloud communications and contact center solutions, the security and privacy of their citizens is a critical consideration. One of the key differences of our platform is its HITRUST CSF certification. This, along with our robust encryption and other third-party audits, ensures that your citizens' private information is protected across our platform as it is exchanged and that these measures support your agency compliance.
HIPAA-covered entitites: HITRUST CCSF certification that includes full mapping to the HIPAA security controls
Encryption: Seven layers of data and physical security, including comprehensive SRTP/TLS encryption
Third-party audits: SSAE 18 certified and SOC 2/ISO compliant data centers
Reliability You Can Trust
With built-in redundancies, RingCentral enables you to engage your citizens without disruption or delay, even in adverse environmental or technical conditions. That means that whether you are dealing with an environmental event, such as a hurricane, or notifying citizens of an active threat, such as a gas leak, you will reach the right people, on as many channels as possible, as quickly as possible with critical information and instructions. And your citizens can reach you, regardless of the spike in demand.
Platform monitoring: Our distributed network is fully redundant in every location we serve, providing you with a truly global infrastructure that ensures 24/7 business continuity for your agency.
99.999% SLA: Our reliable RIngCentral MVP platform provides agencies with an uptime SLA performance of 99.999%.
Integrate With Ease
RingCentral's open platform integrates with commonly used applications such as email (Microsoft 365 and Teams), file sharing (Box and Google Drive), and more, whether you choose a standard or custom solution. Not only does this streamline interactions, it allows agencies to enrich your public service picture by seamlessly capturing important data for analytics, reporting, and future strategic planning.
Plug-and-play: Agencies can choose from hundreds (250+) of pre-built plug-and-play integrations to support all your mission-critical applications and thousands of APIs.
Custom integrations: RingCentral's platform is pre-integrated with many leading business apps—but if you don't find the integration you want, you can easily build your own custom integrations with our open API.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R200902
October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
Telecommunication Services - Landline category (Cloud VoIP sub-category only)
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2022003385
August 31, 2021 through August 30, 2025
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through August 30, 2030
Master Agreement Documents
Connect Your Entire Campus
With RingCentral for Education, you can easily bring students, faculty and campus communities together all in one secure workspace.
Let your community choose how to interact – social, message, video or phone – and enable various groups to work together. Engage your virtual classrooms, collaborate real-time in an easy to manage and secure place to drive connection.
Any time. Any device. Anywhere. Learning is always in session.
Discover how RingCentral solutions can benefit your school system
Teach like everyone’s in the same room.
Connect and engage with students and faculty, no matter where they are or what device they’re on.
- Collaborate in new ways. Welcome students to your virtual classroom with one-click video and audio on any browser or the RingCentral app.
- Engage your students. Make it easy for students to collaborate with live messaging and screen sharing.
- Instantly share lectures. Record every lesson and archive on leading learning management tools, like Canvas, so students can catch up on what they missed.
Connect your entire community.
Keep your school, district or campus running with a partial or fully remote team.
- Lessen the admin load. Set up personalized voice messages and auto-receptionist to route calls to the right person, at the right time.
- Stay connected on any device. Free students, educators and staff to collaborate easily with messaging, phone or video calls.
- Share instant updates. Keep faculty members, teachers, students and parents in the loop with real-time messaging, SMS and social media posts.
Learn and grow together.
Get all the tools you need to create a culture of collaboration.
- Connect outside of class. Keep the conversation going before, during and after lessons with team messaging and file-sharing.
- Share big ideas with big groups. Bring parents, board members and teachers together with unlimited conference calls for hundreds of participants.
- Keep the community spirit alive. Give students, teachers and parents what they need to build community outside school hours with one-click-video meetings, messaging, and phone capabilities.
Bring all your campus services together to support the student.
Support, engage and inspire your way to a happier connected campus with an omni-channel contact center.
- Provide immediate, helpful service for your campus every time. Connect students, alumni or donors with the right teams to solve their problems the first time - no matter where they are.
- Make connections that last. Create powerful admissions experiences with personalized automated outbound campaign management.
- Go beyond voice. From live chat, Twitter or WhatsApp to YouTube comments, make every interaction with your campus feel like it’s personal.
Continue to use the apps you love.
RingCentral integrates with hundreds of tools that you rely on everyday - Canvas, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
- Access RingCentral Video from within Canvas to schedule or manage meetings.
- Drive your classroom productivity and efficiency with your Google apps.
- Integrate rich RingCentral communications and collaboration features with your Microsoft products.
- Leverage Salesforce to transform your CRM system with powerful RingCentral communications capabilities.
Keep school information safe.
RingCentral protects all your information and conversations with industry recommended and compliant data centers and seven layers of comprehensive security.
- Admin, IT and parents can feel confident that RingCentral meets the standards for COPPA, FERPA, HIPAA, and CCPA.
- RingCentral collects, maintains, processes, and shares this Student Personal Data on behalf and at the direction of the School Partner to deliver support internal operations of the Service.
- We do not use Student Personal Data for other commercial purposes.
Discover how RingCentral successfully helped these top universities with their telecommunications and voice solutions.
Texas Christian University (TCU)
Teachers College - Columbia University
Empower the Connected Agency
As a government agency, your digital transformation strategy focuses on navigating through uncertainty. It removes siloed, legacy technology that hinders employee engagement and citizen trust. Let's explore how RingCentral will support these key objectives, modernize your agency communications, and empower the connection between your agency and the community your serve.
Agencies are embracing digital transformation to meet citizens' increasing communications needs and to enable employees to work in a hybrid environment
As agencies move through this transformation, it's important to identify (and avoid) any technology silos that can develop.
When you connect your agency communications platform within a cloud-based framework, you will be positioned to support your strategic impoeratives and overcome key operational challenges:
- Employee collaboration complexity: Legacy communications systems provide inadequate employee access and cause collaboration gaps.
- Legacy tools: Current collaboration processes—email and voicemail—contribute to staff inefficiencies as they move between limited systems to collaborate in a hybrid environment.
- Negative citizen experience: Siloed communication pathways cause a disjointed interaction with citizens.
RingCentral for Government Agencies
Modern, cloud-based communications technology can seamlessly incorporate robust message, video, phone, and contact center capability into your employee and citizen experiences. The ability of staff to connect over these integrated and always-available channels from any device reduces citizen coordination delyas, improves citizen experience, and increases mutual employee and citizen satisfaction. RingCentral combines unified comunications and contact center solutions to enable the connected agency.
Employee collaboration: Improve Internal Communication
Employees impact the citizen experience, as they represent both their agency and the overall government to each citizen—whether answering a simple request or providing time-sensitive services. RingCentral's communications platform empowers employees to "do more with less" in a hybrid work environment. Staff can collaborate in real time with peers and citizens through RingCentral MVP™.
- Hybrid environment: Give employees an easy-to-use communications platform to collaborate in a hybrid environment—from anywhere on any device.
- Collaboration and communication: Empower employees to share files, delegate tasks, collaborate through messages, take and make calls, and engage in video meetings through a no-download, secure browser experience.
- Integration: Integrate seamlessly with applications, such as Microsoft Teams and Salesforce, with a phone integration so your employees can communicate on their channel of choice.
Operational efficiency: Securely connect and collaborate
Successful digital transformation requires that employees and citizens can communicate on a reliable, secure platform. Cloud PBX technology replaces unreliable, legacy phone systems while empowering user adoption through an easy-to-use system.
- Employee efficiency: With reduced resources, agencies can support employees to operate efficiently in a seamless application.
- Cost reduction: Prioritizing cloud-based communications infrastructure reduces the cost and time commitment associated with managing and maintaining legacy systems.
- Reliable systems: With RingCentral, agencies receive a cloud-based PBX all-in-one platform, enabling secure, reliable collaboration.
Citizen experience: Build Citizen Trust
Offering diverse and personalized channels to engage with your citizens makes it easier for them to access your services, which improves their citizen experience and builds trust. With RingCentral Contact CenterTM, you can optimize your agency website with web chat or configure call routing. Your agency can notify citizens of upcoming activities or deadlines while engaging them via messaging with automated SMS reminders.
- First-call resolution: Citizens can engage with the right agent either through RingCentral’s cloud-based all-in-one platform via message, video, or phone or through our contact center platform, regardless of call volume demand.
- Accessibility and inclusivity: Ensure technology isn’t a barrier to citizens that don’t have access to technology or a fast internet connection by offering multiple channels of interaction, equitably serving all citizens.
- Secure communications: Exchange confidential employee and citizen data across secure, encrypted collaboration channels.