Rubbermaid Commercial Products (RCP), headquartered in Huntersville, NC, is a manufacturer of innovative, solution-based products for commercial and institutional markets worldwide. Since 1968, RCP has pioneered technologies and system solutions in the categories of washroom and safety, cleaning, waste handling, material transport, and food services. RCP is part of Newell Brands’ global portfolio of leading brands and continues to develop innovative products. Visit www.rubbermaidcommercial.com to learn more.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
To view Network's contract documents, click here.
To view Home Depot Pro Institutional's contract documents, click here.
To view Grainger's contract documents, click here.
To view Fastenal's contract documents, click here.
To view HD Supply's contract documents, click here.
CrackleClean™ Sanitizer is an interactive sanitizing solution. It provides a fun, interactive, and engaging experiene, encouraging users to sanitize their hands more often. This unique hand hygiene system is highly moisturizing and provides a large dose per usage for optimal sanitization.
- Kills 99.99% of tested bacteria
- FDA registered formula
- Adjustable dosing
- Fully ADA compliant
- Antimicrobial push bar
- NSF certification (in progress)
- Interactive experience
- Moisturizing formula enriched with skin conditioners
- Dye-Free & Alcohol-Free, ideal for sensitive skin
- light, pleasant fragrance
- Sleek, clean dispenser design
- Dispenser securely hold refill
- Flexible dispensing options
- Easy installation
- Optional add-on drip tray
CrackClean Sanitizer Sell Sheet™
Every year as summer draws to an end, families across the country start crossing items off their back-to-school checklists. Along with backpacks and school supplies, planning for the beginning of the school year includes ensuring immunizations are up-to-date and physicals are completed. The start of the school year usually brings a wave of 'bugs' and infections, so schools often prepare students and families with helpful information about how to prevent common back-to-school illnesses.
How does cleaning help reduce infection transmission? By removing infection-causing microbes, or pathogens, from school surfaces commonly touched by little hands.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about the value of utilizing microfiber for enhanced cleaning efficiency in the classroom.
Backed by a team of engineers and scientists, Rubbermaid Commercial Products has been setting the bar for high-quality cleaning products for years. RCP Light Commercial Microfiber, available as cloths and as mop pads, has:
• High Split Factor: 16-split in over 95 percent of fibers, each of which is incredibly fine, measuring less than one denier. This translates into maximized surface area and microbe and particle removal.
• Enhanced Microbe Removal: Third-party laboratory testing has shown RCP Light Commercial Microfiber removes 99.7 percent or more of tested microorganisms on VCT with water only
• Durable Design: The warp-knit microfiber can withstand up to 200 launderings without bleach and 100 launderings when performed according to CDC parameters for laundering healthcare textiles.
• Color Coding: Designed to assist in cleaning by area or task and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
• Versatility: The microfiber can be used for wet cleaning or dry dusting on all surface materials
Click the resources below to discover how you can ensure your students can be protected against germs in classrooms with these featured products.
Light Commercial Microfiber Study
Adaptable Flat Mop Study
Microfiber Selection Guide
We hold ourselves and our suppliers to strict environmental standards. This includes designing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing our products through environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices. Click here for more information.
For over 50 years, Rubbermaid Commercial Products has pioneered world-class product solutions that meet the challenging demands of commercial facilities while outperforming and outlasting the competition. We are proud to build on our legacy of innovation with new product designed to make work easier for users across industries each and every day.
Made to move, built to last. Wheeled BRUTE® Containers allow you to move loads 5X easier* even over rough terrains to improve productivity and reduce the risk of injury. *While in motion compared to SKU 2031187 44G non-wheeled BRUTE®
Download the Wheeled BRUTE® Brochure.