Savoy Contract Furniture - the Leader in Student Housing Furnishings
With more than 75 years of experience in the business, Savoy Contract Furniture is an industry-leading manufacturer, providing both traditional and contemporary styles of student housing furniture to fit any need.
With more than 300,000 square feet under roof, Savoy’s top-of-the-line furniture is built right here in our state-of-the-art central Pennsylvania plant, utilizing the most advanced technology available. Our company, which has been family owned and operated since it was founded in 1946, is a debt-free, financially stable establishment, devoted to proactive machinery maintenance and replacement plans, purpose-driven solutions, sustainability efforts, and an overall desire to help our clients.
Handling all orders in house allows us the flexibility to custom tailor our products to meet your every need. Presently, we manufacture 12 styles of casegoods, 20 styles of upholstered furniture and infinite combinations of tables and seating. In addition to the various lines and configuration options, Savoy partners can customize their furnishing solutions with the choice of several finishes, hundreds of fabric selections, various hardware options, sophisticated power sources, and LED task lights.
Taking a customer-centric approach to business seriously requires more than just the ability to customize your furniture options. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to assist with your projects from start to finish. Savoy is always available to discuss your wants and needs, offer advice regarding our various products, and provide layouts for space planning purposes in order to assure what you’re being quoted is your perfect solution. But our unmatched level of service doesn’t stop there – expect excellent communication throughout production, coordination of delivery and install, and continued support throughout the life of your products with our unrivaled Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Work with Savoy Contract Furniture and OMNIA Partners Today!
OMNIA Partners is shaping the future of procurement. Take advantage of the many benefits of OMNIA Partners, one of the most valued and trusted resources for organizations nationwide, by partnering with Savoy Contract Furniture for your upcoming needs in student housing furnishings. Reach out to our team today!
Dorm Furniture and Related Services
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2021003073
October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2026
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2031
Master Agreement Documents
Top-Quality Residence Hall Furniture from Savoy
Known for providing the very best in casegoods for student living, Savoy offers style, versatility and time-tested durability in every item that leaves our plant. Choose from either modern or traditional options, and create the perfect look for your students’ rooms with special hardware, eye-catching high pressure laminate (HPL), conveniently placed power sources, and even LED lighting to make late-night studying easier. But don’t think we’ve hung up on just the looks – every piece of Savoy furniture is engineered specifically to withstand the rigorous demands of student life.
Savoy currently offers more than 12 styles of casegood, featuring:
- Veneer Core Premium Plywood
- Durable HPL
- English Dovetail Joints
- Mortise & Tenon Joinery
- Added Strength from 5-Sided Drawer Construction
- 100lb Drawer Slides in Every Drawer
- Heavy Duty 270o Knuckle Hinges
- Easily Customizable Designs Allowing the Addition of Power Sources, Hardware, Multiple Stains, etc.
- Fully Assembled Shipping, Minimizing Install Fees
- An Unmatched Limited Lifetime Warranty
Visit our Resources Tab to check out our newest casegoods lines, as well as some time-tested favorites.
Fun & Functional Common Room Solutions from Savoy
When searching for options to furnish your students’ lounges and study spaces, look no further than Savoy. With more than 20 upholstery lines, several table options, and a variety of chairs currently available, you’re sure to find the best option for any room. Select from traditional study tables, fun café height options, wooden or metal stools, modular and stylish upholstered occasional tables, and fully modular seating options.
Savoy fun and functional common room solutions showcase:
- Products Engineered & Built in House to Withstand the Rigorous Demands of Student Living
- Both Fully Upholstered Seating and Options with Wooden Arms or Arm Caps
- Modern Modular Lounge Lines or Traditional Configurations Featuring Chairs, Settees, and Sofas
- Various Wooden and Metal Feet Options
- Design-Inspired Fabrics Woven Domestically & Affordably Priced
- A Large Variety of Stylish Coffee and End Tables to Complete your Room
- Options to Add Special High Pressure Laminate on Work Spaces and Power Sources for Conveniently Charging While Students Are Away from the Room
Seeking a fun, new look for your upcoming lounge project? Click the Resources Tab to check out our newest lounge lines or contact us directly to discuss your needs.
Savoy Provides Second-to-None Service
We're here to serve. Not only do we provide on-time deliveries and the best customer service in the business, but our Limited Lifetime Warranty simply cannot be beat. Don't continue to settle for a company you have to work with - switch to the company that's here to work for you. Savoy offers you quality products and legendary service each and every time.
Not sure what your lounge needs or how much furniture will fit in your students' rooms? That's where we come in. Allow us to help you narrow down the look you want, what your students need, and how to make it all fit with our superior customer service team and complimentary floor planning services.
Because all Savoy products are designed and manufactured in house, we can provide the perfect solution to any room. Create your own look by modifying your furniture with different finishes, hardware, HPL, power sources, and LED task lights. And if you have a need for something you don’t see in our regular catalog, our brilliant team of engineers are always up for the challenge of creating a custom solution.
Once you have a feel for what you'd like to order, our friendly team of professionals are here to ensure your project moves smoothly from start to finish, including the quoting process, freight, and installation of your new furniture. But we don’t stop there – you can rely on Savoy to be available to offer assistance and education in regard to repairs, as well as back our products the entire time you have them on your campus. Contact us today to get started!
Environmentally Friendly Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
At Savoy, we’re passionate about the environment. Nestled in the rolling hills of central Pennsylvania, a state that is predominantly covered by beautiful woodlands, we incorporate environmentally conscientious policies and practices in our manufacturing procedures, and we strongly encourage our vendors to do the same.
Why does Savoy primarily use wood?
- Considered a Highly Renewable Resource
- Requires Less Energy to Process into Finished Products
- Low in Toxicity & Completely Biodegradable
- Enhances Thermal Performance & Interior Acoustics while Providing Long-Term Performance & Durability
What are the added benefits of veneer core premium plywood?
- Utilizing Veneer Core Premium Plywood, in Place of Solid Wood Panels When Possible, Minimizes the Effect on the Environment by Providing a More Complete Use of the Harvested Tree.
- Trees Used for Veneer Application Extends the Utilization by as much as 16 Times More than Solids Applications.
What other environmentally conscientious practices does Savoy utilize?
- Locally Sourced Lumber & Fabrics Woven by Mills within 300 Miles of Savoy
- Technologically Advanced Ultraviolet (UV) Finishing System, Effectively Reducing VOC Output by 99%
- Water-Based Stains Used in Finishing Products Reduce VOCs by as much as 90% or More
- Water-Based Polyvinyl Acetate Emulsion Adhesives Have a very Low Level of VOCs & Do Not Contain any Formaldehyde or Urea-Formaldehyde
- Waste Streams (Used Oils, Cleaning Fluids & Some Finishing Materials) Are Recycled to Minimize Waste
- Fuel Oil Processing/Heating Systems Replaced with More Efficient Natural Gas Systems, Substantially Reducing Oil Consumption & the Release of Airborne Contaminants
- Waste Woods Are Recycled in the Form of Wood Mulch or Are Utilized in Heating Systems Locally
- Saw Dust Collected by the Extraction System Is Used as Animal Bedding by Local Farmers
- Any Cardboard Waste in the Plant Is Recycled Locally
- Blanket Wrapped Shipping Processes Utilizing Reusable Moving Blankets Made of Recycled Materials Reduces Trees Harvested for Manufacturing of Shipping Materials
If you’re interested in partnering with a furniture provider who cares about you and the environment, let’s chat. Contact us today to discuss your upcoming furniture needs.