ServiceWear Apparel distributes high-quality workwear, uniforms and apparel from leading brands to fulfill the needs of public agencies and is a premier supplier partner with OMNIA Partners. Our partnership with OMNIA Partners allows you to piggyback off a competitively awarded contract, reducing administrative time and costs. We offer industry leading selection and quality, plus one-on-one service from our account management team you won’t find anywhere else.
- We Do the Work for You - our Account Managers work directly with your department representatives throughout the entire buying process.
- Guaranteed Best Pricing - product savings over 42%.
- No Added Charges for Non-Stock or Oversize Garments - size 5XL costs the same as a size small.
- Premier Brands – millions of American workers wear one or more of these brands to work every day.
- World Class Service – state of the art distribution facilities with over 15 million garments in stock daily. Stock garments are typically shipped within 14 days or less.
- Guaranteed Quality Assurance – all products will be free from workmanship or material defect, or we will replace them free of charge.
- Garment Customization – over 300 customization operators on staff to hem, alter, monogram, or embroider garments within our distribution centers.
- Ease of Order – our dedicated Customer Service Representatives are available for assistance. We processed over 935,000 orders last year.
- No Additional Shipping or Handling Fees - all shipments FOB destination with a $100 minimum.
- Facilities Management
- Fire & EMS/Rescue
- Food & Nutrition
- Natural Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Police & Law Enforcement
- Public Services
- Public Utilities & Electrical Co-ops
- Private & Public K-12 Schools
- Higher Education
- Red Kap
- Horace Small
- Chef Designs
- Port Authority
- Cap America
- Union Line
- Reflective Apparel
- Devon & Jones
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Apparel, Uniforms, Accessories, Products and Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R210102
June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through May 31, 2026
Master Agreement Documents
- Serve the needs of school districts, universities, public agencies and nonprofits with a broad range of products for every agency and department
- Offering stock, non-stock and made-to-measure garment processes
- Online catalog/ordering website capabilities
- Discount of 42.5% off of retail price
- No Additional costs for 2XL and larger or nonstock
- Free shipping and pant hemming
- No user fees, or hidden charges
Click the image to learn more.
Government Uniform Resource Center
Take advantage of our free guides, infographics and other resources on government uniform procurement.
Government Uniform Blog
Stay up to date with current trends, helpful articles and national contests.
LK Cafiero, Business Development Manager – Western Division
Richard Reeves, Business Development Manager – Southern Division
Suzanne Kazo – Northern Division
Vasch Stringer, Customer Development Manager – Major Account
How do I place an order with ServiceWear Apparel?
- Call customer service at 1-800-578-9023 to establish an account, then:
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your order 1-866-358-2107
- Place your order online at www.servicewearapparel.com
Is it possible to have an onsite visit to discuss your products and services?
Absolutely! ServiceWear Apparel has sales professionals operating across the United States. To request an in-person visit, please contact us at 1-844-344-2877.
What is ServiceWear Apparel’s return policy?
To request a return, simply call 1-800-578-9023. Customers may return unaltered stock product within thirty (30) days of receipt of goods, upon presentation to ServiceWear Apparel proof of receipt, advance approval of ServiceWear Apparel and issuance of an RA number. These returns are subject to freight costs. Goods altered, printed, embroidered, decorated or washed are not returnable (unless otherwise defective).
Unaltered Stock Product
Customers may return unaltered stock product within thirty (30) days of receipt of goods, upon presentation to ServiceWear Apparel proof of receipt, advance approval of ServiceWear Apparel and issuance of an RA number. These returns are subject to freight costs.
Do You Guarantee Your Garments?
We guarantee that all products will be free from workmanship and material defect for one year. In the event that you believe any goods received are defective, please call 1-800-578-9023 for approval, an RA number and return instructions. Also, in the unlikely event that your shipment has been delivered with an error or shortage, please call 1-800-578-9023. All goods must be inspected within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Does ServiceWear Apparel offer garment customizations?
Yes! ServiceWear Apparel offers over 6,000 custom options, including reflective striping, embroidery, monogramming, pant hems and more. With over 300 dedicated customization operators, ServiceWear Apparel embroiders over 1.7 million customized logos annually and customizes an average of 656,853 garments monthly. ServiceWear Apparel can create a logo from scratch or digitize and re-work an existing image. We offer a wide selection of thread colors constructed from a 60% poly/40% cotton blend that ensures vibrancy as well as colorfastness.
Are there additional charges for oversized or nonstock garments?
No. Whether it’s a small or XXXL the cost per garment does not change.
Is there a Minimum Order requirement with ServiceWear Apparel?
Yes, a $100 minimum order is required.
Is it possible to change or cancel an order once it has been placed?
To accommodate your same day shipping needs, orders are considered firm orders at time of placement. Therefore, additions to an order will be entered as a new order and may be billed and shipped separately. Changes cannot be made once the order is placed unless the item in question is a stock garment that is not shipping at once.
My state requires local governments to bid everything. Can local governments in my state use this program without going out to bid?
Yes. This contract has been competitively bid by Region 4 Education Service Center, a government agency. Through the Joint Powers Authority or an inter-local agreement, local governments can "piggy-back" this competitively bid contract available through OMNIA Partners. This satisfies the competitive bid requirements in most states.
When does ServiceWear Apparel’s Cooperative Contract, available through OMNIA Partners expire?
ServiceWear Apparel’s contract has been awarded through October 31, 2021.
ServiceWear Promotional provides a wide array of high-quality specialty items through our partnership with Big Star Branding.
Our cooperative contract, which is available through OMNIA Partners, is designed specifically for government agencies and nonprofits to provide easy access to in-demand promotional items at a great savings in cost.
Visit ServiceWearPromotional.com to learn more!